Admin

~HAPPY 20TH DEBUT ANNIVERSARY KIM JONG KOOK~

11909211_630694287072221_269223684_n.jpg

CNvoyxLVAAEBGUN.jpg

11325025_1488683924788041_302940056_n.jp

11821188_485300384966879_1838529387_n.jp

11849848_680571482078516_245981146_n.jpg

CNvpsH-VAAA-KVF.jpg

cr pics to owners (kjkintl-soocole-irispoon)

Congratulations KJK on your 20th years debut anniversary ! 20 years of tears,sweat and pain yet you never give up!!.:) Please stay healthy and make a comeback with new album soon! I pray for your happiness and wish you get married soon...with YOON EUN HYE...kekekeke~~ You deserve someone who loves you unconditionally..someone who loves you more than anyone..anyway i hope what i heard about both of you are true..you guys are so sweet..so romantic..awww~feel envyy~!! hahaha..opss:P

GlpWn5e.jpg

elDMVgZ.png

Edited by claratenten
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

yeh is kim jong kook girlfreind??? this a real couple or fake couple?

No one knows for sure if they were really in a relationship. Their relationship first started when they were in the show xman. The media caught them in a scandal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjA7-J4_ObI

After that, they were both regulars on the show, Xman. Xman had a corner where they would pick couples every episode. So every episode YEH and KJK picked each other. They were the most liked couple on television at the time. They became very close. After a couple of years on the show, YEH got offered an opportunity to act in a drama. So she left Xman to pursue an acting career.

Ever since then, we don't know what their relationship is like. All we do know is that they do sometimes contact each other. Kim Jong Kook apologized to YEH many times because other shows always bring her name up and he is afraid that she would be upset. But it seems like they are close, but no one know for sure what their real relationship is.

• Like 1

Oh I see.. im suprise I thing yeh is a kim jong kook real girlfreind hahaha... for my feeling kim jong kook already have girlfreind I thing... just my feeling hahhaa.. bcoz imposibble if he single man hahaha.. im confident my commander have a girlfreind hahaha.. mybe he hide his personal relationship in public... if he real man he already have girlfreind no body man for single for long time... 

• Like 1

i know i'm late to wish YEH happy birthday..it's better late than never^^

CQUhMvPW8AAgWjn.jpg

yoon-eun-hye.jpg?w=600

i know you went through lots of difficulties this day..but please stay strong and healthy for the sake of your family,friends,fans and your loved one^^  nobody is perfect but we learn to grow through our imperfection! always stay positive when life gives you the hard time..fighting YEH!! fighting KJK...:)

11336276_1039016296117440_1531174709_n.j

12070861_1062600770425062_361652710_n.jp

credit pics x

• Like 2

Guest kookhye

And latest r.m park han byul will be a guest..lets see if kim jong kok shy or not..since he not shy if female guest is yeh friends.

**Last part from the song

Are you listening?
I love you
Believe that I will carry you on my back in this troublesome world and come to me
I may be plain, without style, but for eternity I will stay by your side
I am the one man who will be with you.

Sometimes I just wondering if this (YEH) is the only reason why KJK still single..

Is he still waiting for her?..or he already has someone..

Anyway..who ever he will choose as his soul mate at last..ill wish him happy ever after..

And latest r.m park han byul will be a guest..lets see if kim jong kok shy or not..since he not shy if female guest is yeh friends.

Park Han Byul, is she with YEH in "Taxi interview" also in " come to play" with YEH too?

Edited by Aquariuslady