JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

thank you @qilas !! yes seo in young is one of yeh's best friends! she has been on family outing too and was really friendly with jong kook. actually he acts really friendly with all her friends when they have been on RM (ie. gong hyo jin and son ye jin). sometimes he acts awkward around females, but not with her friends. it seems like they have been around each other.

Guest malachoo

Ahhh i left forawhile this thing ... but yerp they're match to be together, wish they could be in WGM together ...+ yeh and kjk are now not younger, just married, ahh

• 2 weeks later...

Yoon EUn Hye Name Mentioned Again on Running Man (chinese version) , but this time Angelababy ( member of RM chinese)  said YEH's name to KJK :D

here's the link watch  55: 23 - 56 :28  : 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29jnzu_%E5%A5%94%E8%B7%91%E5%90%A7%E5%85%84%E5%BC%9F-%E4%B8%AD%E5%9B%BD%E7%89%88running-man-20141107-%E6%9D%8E%E6%99%A8%E9%87%91%E9%92%9F%E5%9B%BD%E8%B6%85%E5%BC%BA%E5%AF%B9%E5%86%B3-%E6%9D%8E%E5%85%89%E6%B4%99%E7%96%AF%E7%8B%82%E7%A4%BA%E7%88%B1baby_fun

Guest malachoo

For Engsub, you can review here, KSO already show it. 
http://kshowonline.com/kshow/2671-[engsub]-running-man-china-vs-running-man-korea 
They have part angela know eun hye, and more hillarious part !

• 1 month later...
Guest malachoo

Guys.. check this out  :)
http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/14/kim-jong-kook-bursts-out-laughing-at-mention-of-his-weakness-on-running-man/

or just read this ...

On the December 14 broadcast of the hit SBS variety program “Running Man,” the cast members, together with guests Kim Woo Bin and Lee Hyun Woo of the movie “The Technicians,” were divided into teams and had a staring battle wherein the person who blinks first loses.

Kim Jong Kook was the first member to go on a stare off with HaHa. While trying their best to keep their eyes open, HaHa, who skillfully protected his eyes from blinking, asked Kim Jong Kook, “Do you like Yoon Eun Hye? Or do you like Moon Geun Young?,” making Kim Jong Kook laugh. Kim Jong Kook has had some history with Yoon Eun Hye while he has mentioned that Moon Geun Young is his ideal girl in previous episodes of “Running Man.”

201412141916777099_548d6545ae080_99_2014

Having seen how Kim Jong Kook reacted to the mention of Yoon Eun Hye’s name, Gary knew how to attack the singer when they had their match. While on a staring battle with Kim Jong Kook, Gary mentioned Yoon Eun Hye’s name and finally, Kim Jong Kook blinked his eye as he laughed.

Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye developed a strong love line while they were in the SBS variety program “X-Man.” The two were rumored to have been in a relationship however, they never really admitted to it.

credits : soompi.com ^^

Q: Chinese shows.
I watch some Chinese variety and dramas in my spare time. Especially before I go for events, I'll switch on the TV to watch Chinese programs. The Chinese remakes of Korean variety, or the Chinese-Korean programmes. Running Man has a Chinese version now. I haven't participated in the filming of the Korean Running Man, but I feel that it'll be fun if I can go on the Chinese version.
(No girl, please go on the Korean version. The interactions between YEH + YJS + KJK and even SJH will be so much more fun!)
credit anopinon@yeh thread
well there're many other chinese variety show ..but why she named RMChina as the show she want to partipate? lol..we know the reason why she is still not to guest on RMKorea..but nothing is impossible...kekeke..look how ju jihoon came to RM (as rumors said he was ex-Jihyo) to promote his movie..

Angelababy from RMChina know KJK's weakness too:))
tumblr_nepgqsQJYs1rndus9o4_250.gif
tumblr_nepgqsQJYs1rndus9o6_250.gif
cr gifs x

• LOL 1

Guest malachoo

@claratenten , wahh great info.. (y) :))I didn't know next episode who is called as mother is connected with YEH ^^Yes, angelababy already know about Yoon Eun Hye XDshe must searching all about Kim Jong Kook after the first episode :8888 
You won't know what she gonna reveal next hehe XD

Guest malachoo

but wait what china rm episode is that, can you give the link , I want eng sub too :LL thanks btw ^^ :)
# that have " won't you afraid of yoon eun hye" <- this one

Guest Kairyll

Kyaaa! I made my own account here at soompi just to express that i support KJk and YEH! Omg! I really love this couple. Puh-leasee! Joongyoon shippers keep it up guys! Im waiting for every news. Hehe!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello is anyone here reading? this thread was so quiet bcause there is no news about them together but im not losing my hope for them. thts why i make an account to express all of my thought of them. it may just assumptions but its somethng that make me wonder. firstly, do u guys read kjk wish for 2015? he said that he want to get married and he start thinking about it since 2009. and in sbs ent awards last week dont he said that because of him that women keep waiting for him to be ready. so i can feel that he have a long time girlfriend who he want to marry since 2009. and yeh always said that she want to get married since years ago. in come to play show when she guesting in early 2011, she asked to sent message to future husband and she said "darling, its okay if u dont really have job now. just take care of house a bit and i will work hard to bring a lot of money back. so lets live happily and beautifully" somethng like that. at that time kjk popularity slow down a bit and rm was his only show. yjs once said he never thought rm will last long in early year. so kjk dont have a lot of jobs in early 2011. she also said that she want to get married since 22 years old. aren't its around 2005 when thy like a real lovers in x- man. thats why kjk gave her a diamond ring in 2006. secondly, the teasings. dont u ever thought why yjs and haha keep teases him? lets thnk logically. if its not true thy dont need to keep mention about it.yeh maybe have bf and kjk too maybe have gf so they should respect it. if thy dated and break up that more rude to keep teasing while smiling like hving fun. especially yjs who i dont thnk will be so insensitive about kjk feeling. he never tease haha about his ex-gf even bfore haha married. try to watch rm ep 228 preview. listen carefully and u will hear smeone said yoon eun hye name.