JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

Guest simple23

hi, everyone! i'm a long time fan of YEH. and now, i'm a new shipper of her and KJK after watching their old videos from xman. I'm really hoping that their loveromance is for real.-hope to get some new updates of them from  here. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kaonamp

I think there's more to it then meets the eyes. I'm amazed that they are always mentioning her. Anyhow I hope we hear good news soon. Whoever he picks I just want him to be happy.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest malachoo

Hey , Im new here, I also shipping them, I start shipping them 2014 , isnt it late ? nevermind .I've read an article about them that KJK regret and I think he still like YEH .And I also have an ideahow if the RM's staff invite YEH and make special ep for them (YEH , KJK)1st they keep knowing each othe feeland the last , if KJK feel that YEH like him too... just make proposal at the last of the show...KJK could ask for that ep. like Jisukjin did . 
-Thanks=This is just idea ~~~

Guest malachoo

Is this the real KJK ? :https://www.facebook.com/jong.kook.378?fref=ts

If it's true , i think he still like YEH bcz he's posting YEH's photo (actually not YEH alone , I dont know how to describe it ) m4uDWDE.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm new to this forum, so please take care of me. I recently watched X-man and fell completely in love with eun hye and  jong kook. They were so adorable that I had to make this video. I hope you guy enjoy it.

I still have hopes for them! <3

Also, I am not too sure with the policies and rules so if I am not allow to post videos, please let me know. Thank you!!!

• 2 weeks later...

wow this is really exciting! especially since we haven't heard yeh being mentioned in RM lately!! in that new collaboration mv entitled "talk about love MV (original ver.)" on youtube he is standing behind one of her best friend's seo in young. @qilas where can i read that article??

royalfreshness said: wow this is really exciting! especially since we haven't heard yeh being mentioned in RM lately!! in that new collaboration mv entitled "talk about love MV (original ver.)" on youtube he is standing behind one of her best friend's seo in young. @qilas where can i read that article??

@qilas, i think he manage his account himself..the way he post the latest update about his activities on weibo is exactly like what he posted on his IG..lol!he wrote in english then korean...and i believe someone help him to translate a little bit in chinese...

@claratenten , yes.that what i read before.when he start his weibo. he write in chinese and that make me think maybe his manager manage. but when he post in english at weibo.make me think again. i think jongkook manage himself. because same like his IG. yeahhh iam so happy. my forever ship^^