Choi Tae Joon 최태준

Shinobu

22 minutes ago, lynseyanzia said:

@emgphils Saw your post in taejoon bomi thread. About Taejoon web drama i think @Carat Ng already posted the link here so i didnt mind posting it. :)

I thought of pposting at the other forum but i guess here is the right thread. Anyway here is the link of ep.6 ; 

http://www.vlive.tv/video/22824/

Thank you sweetie!!! Going to watch it now before going to sleep and call it a day ~ very satisfying Saturday indeed.

Found these at IG, our Tae Joon at Hello Counselor episode ~ very handsome with that colorful clothes. . . .  and equally lovely and infectious smile.  He's looking good, specially after that forehead kiss with Bo Mi at WGM:blush::wub:

cr:  as tagged

• Like 5

@beth07  Saw your post in taejoon bomi thread and learnt that you've been a fan of Taejoon for years. May I ask if you know Korean? I found that many sources of TJ in the past are lack sub... I really want to know what are they talking about... And, would you please tell me what's the program and the date of the following photo shows? Love you~

903842a4jw1fasf46yjvaj20iq0cejvm.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Carat Ng said:

@beth07  Saw your post in taejoon bomi thread and learnt that you've been a fan of Taejoon for years. May I ask if you know Korean? I found that many sources of TJ in the past are lack sub... I really want to know what are they talking about... And, would you please tell me what's the program and the date of the following photo shows? Love you~

I do know how to read and write Korean but I don't understand it at all.

I can't find the show at all but it's called "Song Euni & Kim Sook Unnie's radio show" 

By the way... That's not the exact title 

• Like 5

When Tae Joon got hurt and had the cut on his forehead, I wonder when that happened, and how it showed on WGM, Hello Counselor, 109, and Missing 9. I am having a hard time finding enough clues to piece it all together to know the timing of when some of the shows were filmed and then shown.

In, WGM, it first showed up during the Lunar special.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, hopelovejoy said:

When Tae Joon got hurt and had the cut on his forehead, I wonder when that happened, and how it showed on WGM, Hello Counselor, 109, and Missing 9. I am having a hard time finding enough clues to piece it all together to know the timing of when some of the shows were filmed and then shown.

In, WGM, it first showed up during the Lunar special.

Regarding the cut in his forehead, it can be seen during "Lunar New Year" in WGM, the rest will try to check in which episode.

Just a few hours ago he is in Hello Councellor, the vid. will be available on Wednesday only.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mymireya said:

Regarding the cut in his forehead, it can be seen during "Lunar New Year" in WGM, the rest will try to check in which episode.

Thank you @mymireya! I tried to find it in Hello Counselor, but couldn't find it. Maybe they covered it with heavy make up. I wonder if the cut was from Missing 9.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lynseyanzia said:

Hello Counselor Ep.313

@mymireya oops. sorry.its a double post so i deleted mine hehehe...

TaeJoon didnt  talk much in this episode though.....

* The girl on the first concern is annoying and so abusive towards her bf - she's a waste of beauty w/ her bad personality. 

It's ok, both of us are eager to update our Favourite Actor CTJ. Yes, the 1st girl is really abusive not only to his boyfriend also to his male colleagues, still he loved her so much. LOL.

This episode he didn't talk much may due to the problems brought by the guest are more interesting.

• Like 3

On 2/21/2017 at 2:19 AM, hopelovejoy said:

Thank you @mymireya! I tried to find it in Hello Counselor, but couldn't find it. Maybe they covered it with heavy make up. I wonder if the cut was from Missing 9.

It 1st appeared on Ep. 310 and last for 3 episodes until the latest one.

2.46_zps7dxjxp5i.jpg

3.18_zpsceczqbya.jpg

0.35_zpsrn8zwkbu.jpg

1.35_zpsfmkdhaxa.jpg313_zpspyjnbof0.jpg

And I found it's the freshest when TaeHo is going to kill RyuWon

0.54_zpsf0dmbp8h.jpg

• Like 4