Choi Tae Joon 최태준

Shinobu

[Drama Review] 'Missing 9'- Episode 7

Chanyeol-yang-dong-geun-jung-kyung-ho-ba

Read more:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/02/drama-review-missing-9-episode-7

* Despite all the hate comments on Tae-ho's character to the point that Choi Tae Joon even have to apologize .. so far CTJ had been delivering an impactful emotions and acting well on his character . Performance wise he standout among the casts so i give him 9  hehe... 

• Like 4

'Missing Nine' Jeong Kyung-ho - Choi Tae-Joon Behind the Scenes Cliff Filming

2017021114232912962-540x810.jpg

Source: http://tenesia.hankyung.com/archives/1134102

__________________________________________________________________________________________-____

*I know  CTJ has a fear of height as evident during their Macau visit w/ friends as guests in one of the show "Battletrip"  so am a little surprised that he were able to shoot the  cliff scene just relying on wires....wish there were more articles in english since google translations can be confusing and not clear to understand

• Like 4

[Drama Review] 'Missing 9' - Episode 8

Chanyeol,yang-dong-geun,jung-kyung-ho,baek-jin-hee,choi-tae-joon,lee-sun-bin

lee-sun-bin_1486790028_2.jpg

Score:

Plot................7

Performance......6

Pacing...........10

OVERALL......7.6

Link Source:  http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/02/drama-review-missing-9-episode-8

----------------------------------------------------------------

Just watched the latest episodes 7 &  8 at dawn today and Tae Joon is simply amazing.  Those varying emotions he demonstrated - anger, annoyance, fear, cockiness/arrogance, agitations, violence -  were delivered/expressed so convincingly that even though he's a "devil incarnate" (in character, please, LOL), I can't help but admire him and got mesmerized focusing on him. He's absolutely a cool actor ~  And yup, the story of this drama gets to me, the heaviness of it, especially the effect of Tae Ho stays on my mind after watching . . . . so it's always been my routine to watch Missing Nine recent 2 dramas (Weds. & Thurs) consecutively every Friday (at least by with English subbed already too) to further appreciate the continuous flow of the week's highlights, and of course, lessen the "pain" of seeing Tae Joon (Tae Ho) killing or getting violent, LOL.  But afterwards, I always make it a point to watch immediately some episodes of the WGM (with Bo Mi) to counter such Tae Ho's wickedness with the real Ta Joon's sweetness and charms:blush::tongue:

1 hour ago, lynseyanzia said:

'Missing Nine' Jeong Kyung-ho - Choi Tae-Joon Behind the Scenes Cliff Filming

Source: http://tenesia.hankyung.com/archives/1134102

__________________________________________________________________________________________-____

*I know  CTJ has a fear of height as evident during their Macau visit w/ friends as guests in one of the show "Battletrip"  so am a little surprised that he were able to shoot the  cliff scene just relying on wires....wish there were more articles in english since google translations can be confusing and not clear to understand

I know, I share the same thoughts dear @lynseyanzia when I saw this scene too.  So it was with wires as safety precaution . . . but still dangerous specially for him with such fear on heights.  But I guess, when it comes to acting, Tae Joon's mentality and professionalism is of the highest level.  I enjoyed watching the conflicting emotions in Tae Joon's eyes in these episodes ~

• Like 3

Dramas, Social Media

Zico leaves an angry comment on Choi Tae Joon's Instagram about his cruel character on 'Missing 9'

Zico,choi-tae-joon

It seems like Block B's Zico is pretty fed up with close friend Choi Tae Joon's evilness on 'Missing 9'!

In a recent post on Choi Tae Joon's Instagram, a question asks, "What's the word that means 'Unfortunate events continue to overlap'?" Someone filled in the answer with, "Taeho again", jokingly criticizing Choi Tae Joon's cruel character in the drama. In a caption to the post, Choi Tae Joon apologized by writing, "..... I'm sorry." 

Zico, who seems to be a fan of his close friend's drama, wrote angrily, "Stop trying to revive your image through Instagram", and also demanded he bring back Chanyeol's life, saying, "Give me back Yeol-ie."

Link Source:  http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/02/zico-leaves-an-angry-comment-on-choi-tae-joons-instagram-about-his-cruel-character-on-missing-9

• Like 3

BTS - Missing Nine drama

After watching the seriousness of the final episodes as aired on tv, seeing the behind the scenes filming (or the making of it) is so heartwarming. Seeing Tae Joon's playfulness and laughing with the entire cast before and after filming soothes my heart after going through that see-saw of emotions watching him act.  I think the cast was able established a comfortable rapport filming this drama, you can see it on how they interact with each other, and the concern they show after a tiresome/physical scene.

• Like 3

The two faces of Choi Tae Joon:wub::)

Seeing these 2 contrasting photos of CTJ side-by-side is somewhat fulfilling, I mean, you really get to realize the depth of emotions and acting skills CTJ has invested in this Missing Nine drama.  And at WGM, he is himself, laughing, smiling and turning on the sweetness and charms to his "virtual wife" Bo Mi. It's nice that these 2 are airing at the same time, I mean we get to see him from Weds., Thurs. & Sat., balancing his personality.  Plus, the Hello Counselor and the webdrama, Strange 109 showing us another beautiful side of him.

I don't understand what this Korean/Hangul text message is, but perhaps comparing these 2 MBC shows he's in right now, and the difference of what CTJ looks like.  At Missing Nine, he's all wickedness/savageness as a villain, in WGM, looking like a besotted husband - completely a lamb under his wife's loving presence, LOL ~

C4SRQpJUcAAXhr-.jpg
cr:  MBC Twitter
  • Like 4

36 minutes ago, emgphils said:

The two faces of Choi Tae Joon:wub::)

Seeing these 2 contrasting photos of CTJ side-by-side is somewhat fulfilling, I mean, you really get to realize the depth of emotions and acting skills CTJ has invested in this Missing Nine drama.  And at WGM, he is himself, laughing, smiling and turning on the sweetness and charms to his "virtual wife" Bo Mi. It's nice that these 2 are airing at the same time, I mean we get to see him from Weds., Thurs. & Sat., balancing his personality.  Plus, the Hello Counselor and the webdrama, Strange 109 showing us another beautiful side of him.

I am glad he has a lot showing, as some netizens and some people really bash actors for their roles. Having so many going on diffuses things somewhat for him. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, hopelovejoy said:

I am glad he has a lot showing, as some netizens and some people really bash actors for their roles. Having so many going on diffuses things somewhat for him. 

In my opinion, spectators still support CTJ as a multi talented actor, bad comments, not that serious and still some will say in a joking manner "Bomi eonni, pls take care of your husband before I kill him". 2016 & 2017 is a year for "CHOI TAE JOON".

• Like 4

6 hours ago, mymireya said:

In my opinion, spectators still support CTJ as a multi talented actor, bad comments, not that serious and still some will say in a joking manner "Bomi eonni, pls take care of your husband before I kill him". 2016 & 2017 is a year for "CHOI TAE JOON".

I am glad he is being well received. The timing for him is awesome. He is showing a lot of depth and range with all his work showing at the same time, plus he seems to be fun to work with while also being professional. I think he will get more and more offers. He is doing a great job establishing himself.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, hopelovejoy said:

I am glad he is being well received. The timing for him is awesome. He is showing a lot of depth and range with all his work showing at the same time, plus he seems to be fun to work with while also being professional. I think he will get more and more offers. He is doing a great job establishing himself.

yes, the timing is perfect, in a beginning of a week there's "Hello Councellor" where he is well like by everyone followed by Missing 9 with all the evil characters, in 109 strange things, his character is charming yet romantic, lastly lovey dovey hubby with amazing Bomi.

The evil characters become a small portion which doesnot effect much of his career. yes, agreed his a rising star in a making and definetely a great sucess in a future. 

He is just one of a LUCKY guy. 

• Like 5

Choi Tae Joon and Bomi celebrate 100 days with A Pink on 'We Got Married

A-Pink,Bomi,choi-tae-joon

Choi Tae Joon and Bomi spent their 100 days together on the February 11 installment of 'We Got Married'.

The couple went over to the roller rink in matching retro outfits, but they weren't expecting Bomi's fellow A Pink members to be hiding there. Though it seems both Choi Tae Joon and Bomi weren't aware of their 100th day of marriage, the A Pink members brought out a congratulatory cake and partied with them a while.

When the group left and it was just Choi Tae Joon and Bomi left, the handsome actor gave her a romantic kiss on the forehead. Bomi also serenaded her onscreen husband, singing, "Love me like today. I hope you don't change."

Link Source:  http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/02/choi-tae-joon-and-bomi-celebrate-100-days-with-a-pink-on-we-got-married

• Like 3

CTJ the actor.....

MBC '미씽나인'/사진제공=SM C&C

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Myraa wish there's engsub of his interview...curious to know what he said though i guess its about his character role in the drama and his title debut movie eclipse. 

• Like 3