Choi Tae Joon 최태준

Shinobu

Not sure about this but i did try open the link provided by the site to vote but looks like it didnt add up or not counted ...dont know how.... think TJ deserve to be in the top 5 atleast... 

http://goo.gl/lj2aBP

Another link:

http://www.moolmang.com/sub/rank-view/?id=523&pop_cate=&pop_name=&sp_cate=&sp_name=&act=

• Like 6

1 hour ago, lynseyanzia said:

Not sure about this but i did try open the link provided by the site to vote but looks like it didnt add up or not counted ...dont know how.... think TJ deserve to be in the top 5 atleast... 

I try to use google translate:

There are twenties male actors who are piled up on the film and are acknowledged for acting. I'm looking forward to more acting life in the future. Please select the top 20 male actors in this area who show a solid performance that is as good as your performers.

Still can vote after login... You see I vote then he become 7 now:

8to7_zpsdqvbcxbm.jpg

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Carat Ng said:

I try to use google translate:

There are twenties male actors who are piled up on the film and are acknowledged for acting. I'm looking forward to more acting life in the future. Please select the top 20 male actors in this area who show a solid performance that is as good as your performers.

Still can vote after login... You see I vote then he become 7 now:

8to7_zpsdqvbcxbm.jpg

Hi guys!!!  Just voted after creating an account to log-in.  I think my vote got counted because the number of votes below Tae Joon increased by 2 points (from 1,870 to 1,872) at that time - hopefully,1 of it is mine vote.  Just clicked the dialogue box that popped out without knowing/understanding what it says, LOL!!!  Those with FB accounts can vote I think without creating an moolmang account.  I will try that one too after a few minutes ~

Guys, can you confirm, how many times are we allowed to vote?  And until when is this poll active or until when can we vote?  This was the status when I voted a while ago.  Our dear Ta Joon rose to 5th place!!!:wub:

tit_rankers.png
ico_i.png
58785e7241449_1.jpg
ico_ranker_on.png3,763
587c518876889_1.jpg
ico_ranker_on.png2,784
57e20fc68b683_1.jpg
ico_ranker_on.png2,051
56ea62c33b908_1.jpg
ico_ranker_on.png2,009
57c81a10da8ef_1.jpg
ico_ranker_on.png1,872

Sorry guys, I don't know how to show it just like the above format done by our dear @Carat Ng.  I apologize if its messy, tried and tried correcting it but to no desired result.  Sorry again :(
  • Like 6

It seems like we're only allowed to vote once a day or evry after 24 hrs per account . The vote didnt add up when tried voting twice.... It only says that the voting is currently in progress but no information as to when until the poll ends.

There's another category ; 'The actor who best played the role of the psycho pass in the drama'-  i thought Taejoon shld be one in it but dont see his name on the top 10 list. Maybe it's only for actors who's done acting the role already.... 

Twitter link; https://twitter.com/moolmangstar

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdBCyA9UMAAh2a9.jpg:large

• Like 7

4 hours ago, hopelovejoy said:

They must be almost done filming "Missing 9." I wonder if he is done filming the web drama also.

Today is the last day airing of his web drama...only up to 6 episodes.  Hope another  drama/movie w/ a good script/storyines is waiting for Taejoon . 

• Like 6

[ HanCinema's Drama Review ] "Missing 9"

Episode 9

fullsizephoto820190.jpg

It is time to clench body parts and remember to take deep breaths, because episode nine of "Missing 9" piles on the tendency and urgency. A boat has noticed the survivors and with a storm approaching, the clock is ticking. In the present, Bong-hee and Ta-yeong hit a dead end. Just as Bong-hee starts to feel hopeless, news about the fate of two more survivors surfaces.

Read more: http://dlvr.it/NNpKST

Seems like the drama is getting violent and physical especially on Tae-Joon who almost became the punching bag of all the actors in almost every episode. No wonder he got bruises above his eye and maybe even suffering some pain in his body . Just in the recent episode of Hello Counselor, he sympatised w/ the woman  telling he knows the pain of having a fractured ribs.

If not mistaken, he was always touching his right chest {lower part } during the Lunar episode of wgm as if trying to be cautious.Maybe he got injured during one of his stunt scene in the drama. There was even a tweet i saw that Tae_joon together w/  Lee Jonghyun  visited an  Acupuncture Oriental clinic not long ago...hope he is okay... 

• Like 7

Another IG post of CTJ!!!

I like his face when he's a little chubbier.  Lately, he's a bit skinnier/thinner, I guess because of tiredness due to busy schedules.  It's just good, thank God that his appetite, same with Bo Mi (as I see them keep munching something at WGM, LOL) has never lessened despite such hectic schedules.

• Like 6

Hi guys!!!  Good Saturday to all.  Weekend is absolutely a very-well awaited time for me, especially Sat. (I tend to watched continuously the episodes of Missing Nine and 109 Strange Things while waiting for WGM airings:wub::))

I just watched the entire episodes 9 & 10 of Missing Nine now, and honestly this drama is offering a different level of enjoyment for me - the twists and turns in the story truly holds my attention.  Personally, I'm liking it so much - quite different from most dramas I've watched and liked so far.

Episode 9, I agree, is quite violent, physically tiring to film for the actors specially Tae Joon who seems to be in all scenes.  And for viewers like me who is so into it, it's quite emotionally heavy and mentally challenging.  This episode is actually the biggest turning point in focusing to the present.  When Tae Ho said he wants to live happily too during the scene with Ji Ah and that manager,  it showed a little glimpse of how he is inside - and it indeed touch me as a viewer.  Alternating the past and the present I think works well in this drama, such sequencing effectively emphasizes the difference of the characters' state of mind during survival time in the island and survival time in the chaotic world of entertainment.

Episode 10 - shows the magnitude of how the people in position in the Legend Entertainment control the people around them for their own greed and selfish benefits.  Imagine those 3 survivors, despite their resolute stance to expose the truth, followed that man Jong Pal.  Imagine how Tae Ho have struggled with such powerful control on him for a long time, even prior to them landing in the island.  Perhaps, because of that, he snapped and thus, the reason for him to kill or hurt the people close to him now even without a trace of remorse.  To survive is an instinct, this is what I'm seeing in this episode.  For Tae Ho, he's surviving by covering 1 lie to the other, thus becoming quite malleable in being controlled by the powerful and greedy people in the Legend Entertainment. In a way, he's also a victim, being used by that Jong Pal man.  This is my thought actually in trying to understand the character of Tae Ho.  No man just turn evil or violent just for the sake of wanting to do so, certain circumstances pushes one to be that.  When a man is pushed in a corner, the tendency is for him to pushed back.  That is survival.  That, I guess is Tae Ho's predicament.

Sorry guys, am I making any sense at all?  Just blabbering my immediate thoughts in these episodes ~ sorry ~  Suffice it to say though that these 2 episodes are beautiful.  Tae Joon did well in those physical scenes, and absolutely amazing in portraying the other side of his character.  When he was just lazily strolling in that hospital, I love that smirk in his face, easily conveying the attitude of being without a care in the world, of total indifference. Perhaps, in his next drama or movie, he can do an action related one.  I have this feeling that Tae Joon can also excellently portray a crazy/lunatic person's role, LOL!!!

• Like 4