Choi Tae Joon 최태준

Shinobu

I believe Missing Nine will pave another beautiful path for Tae Joon in his acting career.  He has shown a lot of in-depth charisma in this villain character.  And I'm awaiting for his other amazing talent to be discovered too - his mimicking is adorable!!!  WGM has shown a snippets of it since Bo Mi also does it and loves it too.  When they were watching a horror movie, Tae Joon did a brief dubbing of the movie, and he was magnificent!!!!  His voice was so audible and his intonation and delivery were perfect.  I was truly amazed.  I know he will do well in that area too ~ 

And tomorrow is Missing Nine episode 7 ~ it's going to be rock and roll, a blast, because Tae Ho survives!!! which means, I get to see more of Tae Joon scenes, LOL!!!

Welcome to the thread dear @Derek Fong ~

• Like 6

110170_135681_5024.jpg

Choi Tae-Joon is leading the break up drama with Choi Tae-Ho in play. He shows selfishness that does not hesitate to kill even for survival.

Choi Tae-Joon's acting Choi Tae-Ho killed the pilot and Yun So-hee (Ryuwonmin) and Yi Yeol (Park Chan-Yeol). Furthermore it is not yet clear what process led to the escape from the inhabited island was revealed. Choi Tae-Joon,who has turned into a wicked,is overwhelmed by his presence that is not inferior to Um Ki-joon and Lee Jun-ho. (Note;google translation)

It is not only Um Ki_joon,Lee Jun-Ho, and Choi Tae-Joon. Recently, a variety of evil characters are playing an active part in the CRT,which is called "the era of wicked people". The actors who transformed into such perfect evil character make the drama richer.

http://m.star.spotvnews.co.kr/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=110170#cb

• Like 7

On 2/7/2017 at 5:20 AM, emgphils said:

I believe Missing Nine will pave another beautiful path for Tae Joon in his acting career.  He has shown a lot of in-depth charisma in this villain character.  And I'm awaiting for his other amazing talent to be discovered too - his mimicking is adorable!!!  WGM has shown a snippets of it since Bo Mi also does it and loves it too.  When they were watching a horror movie, Tae Joon did a brief dubbing of the movie, and he was magnificent!!!!  His voice was so audible and his intonation and delivery were perfect.  I was truly amazed.  I know he will do well in that area too ~ 

I can totally see him do comedy. He is also able to control his expressions and can do funny things without laughing, so if he does gag comedy, he can play the straight man roles fairly easiliy.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, hopelovejoy said:

I can totally see him do comedy. He is also able to control his expressions and can do funny things without laughing, so if he does gag comedy, he can play the straight man roles fairly easiliy.

He is one of the panel in "Hello Councellor" his well like by every one, to tell the truth is quite humble and well mannered beside his character in KDrama. He remind me of SO JI SUB.

He will be great in gag comedy with all his face expression and imitating someone voice,still I love him more in KDrama.

• Like 4