Choi Tae Joon 최태준

Shinobu

13 hours ago, Carat Ng said:

Quote from a spectator of Hello Counselor never met him before 6 March 2017. Our kind, humble and sweet Choi Tae Joon.

So that was the bts for next week episode of HC? Woah... I'm really happy to see his smile.. I'm just finish the latest episode ep 315, and only see him being active like usual TaeJoon towards the end of the third story.. Now his stint in WGM is over, I wonder when will I see him happily bluffing again? I will really miss that..  Anyway.. My favourite part of HC in the latest episode

I like how he's asking about what is most expensive gift the husband ever give to her wife..  it was spot on.. 

Edit: I might be delusional but I think he isn't as cheer up as his usual HC performance in the first half of show.. Or maybe it's just me getting affected by the gloomy mood caused by Taebom couple exit wgm..hahaha.

• Like 6

as people say, you will keep lying in order to cover your 1st lie and this what Choi Tae Ho did, he has to murder a lot of peoples in order to cover his 1st murder. 

Spoiler] "Missing 9" Jeong Kyeong-ho's name cleared and Choi Tae-joon apologizes

2017/03/09 | 664 views | 0 Comment | Permalink | Source

photo827691.jpg

Truth overruled lies. Jeong Kyeong-ho's name was cleared and Choi Tae-joon, who continued to kill people around him, apologized.

MBC miniseries "Missing 9" ended with resolution, persuasion and the good triumphing over evil.

On the final episode of "Missing 9", Seo Joon-oh (Jeong Kyeong-ho) went face to face with Tae-ho (Choi Tae-joon) to clear his name for the murder of Yoon Soy (Ryoo Won) and to save Ra Bong-hee (Baek Jin-hee).

Hwang Jae-gook (Kim Sang-ho) who was recovering from illness, was Seo Joon-oh's trusted man. He suddenly appeared at the first trial and said, "Seo Joon-oh has no crime. He tried his best to save as many people as he can". Jo Hee-kyeong (Song Ok-sook) who was on her way to court as a witness, postponed her appearance after she saw Hwang Jae-gook. The first trial ended with Seo Joon-ho looking innocent.

photo827692.jpg

In the second trial, Jang Do-pal (Kim Beop-rae) stood as witness. However, Tae-ho who knew this, caused a car accident and tried to kill Jang Do-pal.

However, Seo Joon-ho yelled at Tae-ho, "No! Don't! No more! You will continue to live like that if you kill people to cover up your mistakes! It was better in the deserted island where we didn't have to care about anyone. Let it go Tae-ho, it's not going to be like before. However, your kind at heart so I'll be next to you". Tae-ho cried at these words.

Tae-ho ended up standing in court as the criminal. After he got his sentence, he spent some time with his members. They decorated the Happy House.

The last of the drama was lined with interviews of the cast. Seo Joon-oh said, "Don't hate the person, hate the crime" and Tae-oh said, "I am sorry".

"Missing 9" ended on a happy note.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

• Like 6

On 10/03/2017 at 7:42 PM, Myisha said:

@emgphils , hope you are in good health, missed you.

Hello guys!!!  I am fine, I just got caught up with work for the whole week, LOL.  Although at first I welcome it as the best diversion actually in alleviating this "heaviness" in my heart knowing that this Sat. will never be the same as the previous weekends .  . . . as you call it, truly a "gloomy" weekend. I just completed browsing out the whole week pages (4 pages I missed) at WGM CTJ & YBM thread and watched the remaining 6 episodes (11-16) of Missing Nine which I never had the heart to watch last week.  Even Missing Nine ended this week:(  Promise, I will actively spazz with you guys in this CTJ thread and in the WGM Choi Tae Joon and Yoon Bo Mi thread tomorrow ~ just need to catch things up with all your posts first ~

Dramas, Special Features, Original Features

[Drama Review] 'Missing 9' - Episode 15 & 16 (Finale)

Chanyeol,yang-dong-geun,jung-kyung-ho,baek-jin-hee,choi-tae-joon,lee-sun-bin

lee-sun-bin_1489196641_4.jpg

Link Source:  http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/03/drama-review-missing-9-episode-15-16-finale

• Like 7

11 hours ago, emgphils said:

Hello guys!!!  I am fine, I just got caught up with work for the whole week, LOL.  Although at first I welcome it as the best diversion actually in alleviating this "heaviness" in my heart knowing that this Sat. will never be the same as the previous weekends .  . . . as you call it, truly a "gloomy" weekend. I just completed browsing out the whole week pages (4 pages I missed) at WGM CTJ & YBM thread and watched the remaining 6 episodes (11-16) of Missing Nine which I never had the heart to watch last week.  Even Missing Nine ended this week:(  Promise, I will actively spazz with you guys in this CTJ thread and in the WGM Choi Tae Joon and Yoon Bo Mi thread tomorrow ~ just need to catch things up with all your posts first ~

yes, we missed their good chemistry and I believe there's a lot  more good chemistry between CTJ with other co-stars in near future, the difference is Bomi is his virtue wife and WGM  is not scripted, all the actions is as honest and sincere as it could be. I wish Good Luck to both of them. Bye Taebom, you will be missed but not forgotten.

• Like 5

CTJ with all his face expressions in M9

Missing 9 has ended , right now CTJ is in "Hello Councellor", there's a possibility Season 2 "109 Strange Things"

With all the face expressions, I remembered CTJ told Bomi "he's matured now " immediately Bomi said " you are still young"

• Like 6

CHOI TAE JOON in black and white is AWESOME!!!!  He's so dashingly neat and manly:wub::heart:

And I also love the way his hair is now shaping his head and emphasizing the firmness of his forehead.   I see his hair, I remember Bo Mi affectionately touching and rearranging it at WGM, especially during the sauna episode after their role-playing.

cr: as tagged

• Like 4