[Drama 2013] Cruel Palace / War of Flowers 궁중잔혹사 / 꽃들의 전쟁

Guest LHRCN

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LHRCN

i watched ep 2 with engsub and i cried along with the little girl when she called out her father for help but he didnt see her as his daughter.
that girl is so small which made  me cried, lol
samasta93 said:

Guest LHRCN

Oh Momo, new pics of Kim Hyun Joo,
see, she is going to seduce the men with her dance, ahhhhhh I love the colorful hanboks

[NEWS] Kim Hyun Joo starts with her seducing dance
1364516299114_1_092601.jpg

JTBC Cruel Palace has just released the new pics of its lead actress. Actress Kim Hyun Joo is seen in her beautiful hanbok
while dancing. Its expected the transformation to her villainess

[NEWS] Veteran actress is showing her alluring look with colorful hanbok
1111.jpg
naver

ahh i cant wait to see Kim Hyun Joo's dance, wow i love her blue hanbok, why are the hanboks so beautiful.
*edit**
this was filmed on March 18th in Hadong, southern Korea

Guest LHRCN

[NEWS] Kim Hyun Joo on her knee because of ''Love''
htm_20130330125723828.jpg
JTBC Cruel Palace shows its lead Kim Hyun Joo goes on her knee to show her love for Nam Hyuk,
and how she wishes to marry him.
credit to naver

Guest Kite-Nature

@LHRCN >>>JTBC Cruel Palace shows its lead Kim Hyun Joo goes on her knee to show her love for Nam Hyuk,

All in all. The barrier is the rigid system. His mother won't give her permission, although she has prepared so many gifts...

btw, did you have the rating of ep02?

Guest LHRCN

Kite-Nature said:

@LHRCN >>>JTBC Cruel Palace shows its lead Kim Hyun Joo goes on her knee to show her love for Nam Hyuk,

All in all. The barrier is the rigid system. His mother won't give her permission, although she has prepared so many gifts...

btw, did you have the rating of ep02?

Guest LHRCN

OMGGGGGG I am speechless with the preview of ep 4. Goshhhhh

ep 3
*spoiler***
Kim Ja Jeom is back, the king was indeed got him back and not Kim Ryul ( the prime minister who wanted to bring Kim Ja Jeom back too)
but Kim Ryul was one step behind.
I think Injo wanted to use Kim Ja jeom , and Kim Ja Jeom is planning to revenge o Injo( so the 2 are acting infront of each other)
Infront of Injo Kim ja Jeom is acting like she regretted what he did to InJo, but deep inside his heart he is hating Injo so much.
after when he is back, Consort Kim( one of the palace head maid) visited him
Kim ja Jeom was crying with her, requested her to do something for him.
She agreed, Kim Ja Jeom wanted her to find him a girl, he said he only think of InJo, so he wanted to get InJo a queen..(something like that)

on the other hand, Yam Chun is preparing so many gifts to marry Nam hyuk
but the mother is so stubborn. she surely doesnt accept Yam Chun as her daughter-in-law, instead she wants Yam chun to promise her something
Nam Hyuk seeing all his mother does to Yam Chun, he says sorry to her, she said something to him like'' sorry? is that all you can say to me? I just want to be with you...'' he ran away and crying.

Consort Kim went to the Geisha house to beg the Geisha master to find her a girl.
the Geisha master is friend with the shot doctor, so she gave him some money and request him to find her a girl.
the shot doctor is in talk with Yam Chun's mother , he says something like Yam chun could be a king's woman and becomes a queen.
There is a scene when Yam Chun goes back home and she sees Consort Kim at her house
her mother went to introduce her to Consort Kim
Last scene we see Yam Chun in a room with Consort Kim
Consort Kim told her to take off her clothes, she was scared, asking her the reason
Consort Kim went to explaining how she would check her, the future king's woman
peace for peace Yam Chun is taking of her clothes, last scene she was so angry that consort Kim doesnt believe he so she took off the last peace of clothes
and we see Kim hyun Joo's whole body from behind ( ofcourse with the curtain )

*preview ep 4***
seems like inside Yamchun's heart she didnt want to become a King's woman
but her mind said to her she must be.
I see the rain
Nam Hyuk is saving Yam chun from something
then I see them together in a dark room
yam Chun taking of her clothes saying if you love me this is the TIME.* speechless**
dont say to me that she will be pregnant with his child. Omo

Guest Kite-Nature

@LHRCN

I saw only the later half of ep03. (w/o ep04 preview!)  Most of  ep03 goes as predicted. But, I dont know why

Yam Chu went back to NH's mother and bowed to her. btw, I cant see the YT videos you posted.

Guest LHRCN

Kite-Nature said:

@LHRCN

I saw only the later half of ep03. (w/o ep04 preview!)  Most of  ep03 goes as predicted. But, I dont know why

Yam Chu went back to NH's mother and bowed to her. btw, I cant see the YT videos you posted.

Guest LHRCN

after watching ep 3, i am so confused, i thought yam chun was so brat, who only loves money
but i think she agreed with Nam Hyuk 's mother to stay at their house if she married him
i think she wanted him to stay at her house, but nam hyuk's mother didnt agree

now i see that she loves Nam Hyuk so much, she is willing to do everything to be with him
wonder what happens next to them ? i think she doesnt want to become a king's woman.
question? is her mother selling her? the mother and the shot doctor? or they just want happiness for her that is why they recommended her to Consort Kim.
I dont get what parents see when marry off your daughter to an old man???

their love story looks like Romeo and Juliet or Princess' man.

more videos from youtube

Guest Kite-Nature

@LHRCN>>>how Yam chun's mother sells her daughter and why Yam jun still fight with Nam Hyuk''s mother knowing she would get a NO from her

It might be a honor to Yam chun's mother if her daughter can really serve the king. (I dont think she sells her daughter for money.)

Nam Hyuk''s mother finally agreed that Yan  chun can be a mistress of her son, perhaps 2-3 years later. But, YC is a little dispointed with Nam Hyuk,

because he is just waiting for the change of the world. (btw, it seems that my old browser IE8 can not read the YT videos)

Archived