Guest LHRCN

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LHRCN

yes they released ep 1 online to test or something like that
and it got 40000 previews after a few hours, it had very good response

here is alink from Daum, it has faster connection, enjoy
I already watched it, and its REALLY GOOD, all the characters are evils ,except for Nam Hyuk

Ep 1 
http://home.jtbc.co.kr/Event/Event.aspx?prog_id=PR10010190&menu_id=PM10017564

Guest samasta93

wow... Mr. Lee Duk Hwa has been so active recently... he indeed has a great aura as a king, a good or even an evil one~

Guest LHRCN

class="headline"Jun Tae Su Makes His Return Following Assault Incident Through ′Cruel Palace′

By Lee, JinHo | CJ E&M enewsWorld – 4 hours ago Jun Tae Su, who had left the scene in 2011 after being charged for assault, will be making a return with the jTBC drama Cruel Palace: War of Flowers.

The press conference for the drama was held on March 19 in Seoul. Director Noh Jong Chan and actors Lee Duk Hwa, Kim Hyun Joo, Jeong Sung Woon, Jung Sung Mo, Jun Tae Su and Go Won Hee were present this day.

86239623.jpg

Jun Tae Su′s appearance was his first in two years (three by Korean count). He wore a serious expression on his face, which showed how nervous he was, but still it was enough to show his determination toward continuing his acting career.

A rep from his agency told enews, "I think he′s really tense because it′s his first comeback in a while. He has looked back on himself during his time off, even doing volunteer work. I hope everyone looks on with kind eyes as he makes his return."

Jun Tae Su, little brother of actress Ha Ji Won, rose to stardom through KBS2′s Sungkyunkwan Scandal, but had to leave his fans for a while after getting involved in a violent incident involving his being charged with assault in 2011. He made a brief appearance on MBN′s Come, Come, Absolutely Come 11 months later, but he didn′t call it his official return.

During his time off he participated in Dokdo related movements and did volunteer work in social welfare organizations.

He received many offers for a variety of pieces, but he turned them all down. Finally, this year, he gave in and decided to appear in Cruel Palace. Though he received an offer from China to appear in a large-scale piece as its lead at the same time, Jun Tae Su chose Cruel Palace to meet with his fans in Korea first.

The rep added, "He made many efforts to change during his time of self-reflection. He thought a lot about acting, and strived to meet expectations. He is especially determined to make a name for himself in acting."

Jun Tae Su said this day, "I thought a lot about it, and I had many concerns and reservations. I′ll work hard so that I won′t embarrass myself."

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min

Reporter : Lee, JinHo (zhenhao@cj.net)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]

Guest Kite-Nature

Impression from ep01: Miss Jo killed a Ching soldier and stole an apple. It seems to be  nothing to her.

Guest LHRCN

@Kite-nature
I cant see your pics, but i have watched ep 1 so I know how those scenes look like
OK I am here to comment on ep 1
what a great ep and love all the characters, especially Lady Jo and King Injo
Lee duk hwa acting as a weak King and a weak father is so emotional to me. I almost cried in the first scene.
and Lady Jo, she is such a BRAT, she has this evil side of her since this young age, i guess she got it from her mother and being a daughter of a mistress.

***Spoiler*******
wow all the characters have a bad sides.
1.King Injo is weak, but seems like he is good father, i cant wait to watch him when Lady JO enters his life
2.Kim Jae Jeom is such a jerk, he sides with the Chinese, and killing people is nothing to him, infront of the king he acts like he loves the country, but he is not.
I understand King Injo why he torture KIm Ja Jeon, and that is the reason why Kim Ja Jeon hates InJo for what he did to him, haha cant wait for his comeback to fight with InJo.
3. Lady Jo. wow I thought lady JO was some innocent girl but she is NOT, she is such a spoiled brat, doesnt care for anyone, doest get scared, doesnt respect elders, stealing, greedy, she just knows herself, and she is not afraid to show some skin infront of men.
4. and her mother is an interesting character too, the mother is greedy, only knows her self and she is not a good woman( she has affair with her secret lover, aka the doctor)
5. The doct0r (aka lady Jo's mother lover) haha I thought he was some serious character, but he is not, i think he could be dangerous to Lady JO. that man is not trustfully. you cant depend on him, there is a scene when he just ran away and left everyone behind.
6. Nam Hyuk. he seems so warm and kind, but I think he is a man with passion and he is someone who could do everything to have power or the one he likes. I think only Lady Jo can use him, because he loves her. He couldnt look into her eyes because he is afraid of the reality that he cant be with her. He just look at her on the side.
Cruel Palace, the story goes on how cruel it is that the crown princes has to leave her baby and Injo has to order his sons to go to China.
to comment about the other supporting actors on the show, wow this drama has a lot of great actors, although they are just supporting actors, the seniors actors who you always see on drama are all in this drama. wow a great show.

Guest Kite-Nature

@LHRCN>>>I cant see your pics

The posted pictures are linked to my Baidu photobook. I myself can see the pics ok.

Sorry. If you cannot see them, I would delete them and put a link there.

I don't know how to post the pics directly to the forum.

BTW, your comments about ep01 are very to the point and helpful.

Do you understand the Korean language? Usually, I can understand the Korean drama only through the version with Chinese character caption.

Guest LHRCN

@Kite-Nature
thank you for the link.
I dont want to spoil the other fans so I just commented about the characters instead telling how ep goes by.
You can share your thought about the characters too

some videos of the press conference
Kim Hyun Joo said she dreamed to play this kind of character a very long time ago, she thanked the PD and writer for making her dream to come true
the actresses chose the flowers to represent themselves, Kim Hyun Joo chose the rose, and the other actresses something different which i dont understand
Lee duk hwa said its great to act with Kim Hyun Joo someone who is 25 years younger than her( he means as she is acting as his lady)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yz3bwl_OSw

Guest Kite-Nature

Thanks for the reminder.  I am still in the process of learning the culture of the forum.

In that case, I would delete the link for avoiding spoilers.

Guest LHRCN

Kite-Nature said:

Thanks for the reminder.  I am still in the process of learning the culture of the forum.

In that case, I would delete the link for avoiding spoilers.

Guest LHRCN

ahh I forgot to comment that this drama has some funny scenes,
I laughed so hard with Lady's mother, and the way Lady Jo acts, omg those 2 are so funny, plus the lover of her mother is funny as well.

there is a news saying that the drama will have a bed scene of Kim Hyun Joo and Lee Duk Hwa, ( OMG cant image those 2 together, haha)

New actress
89602239.jpg
naver

Guest itsajklmnop

@LHRCN, really a bed scene? OMO, that will be KHJ's first. I can't imagine how they will do that because she's so shy even in her kissing scenes. Woah! Shocked :)
By the way, I saw the first episode. It was amazing. Very good acting, effects. Everything's excellent. I hope that drama will attract more viewers. But based on the release of EP1, think they surpass what fans wanted to see in this drama. 

Archived