[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man ep 5 was a bit heavy. Think I am going to skip everything except the last 5 min till it's subbed.
Ep 6's preview looks interesting. However ep 5 was pretty much to do with the aftermath of the whole accident scene. The grandma which also played the grandma in Ojakgyo Brothers, is pretty unforgiving. I know the actress is really nice and motherly in real life but the characters she plays- not exactly the most loving grandmother in the world.

Aaaa... IU make me cry... T_TAlmost all ep till now always make me cried. I thought this drama will be... I don't know...not that heavy. I mean I know there will be lot strugle and so on but I'm not prepared my self with this T_TI'm so into Soon Shin. She hurt so much T_T Maybe because I'm just like her. I know very well her feeling T_TEsp this ep. When she finally burst out and cried just because name 'Shin Jun Ho', its explain everything.IU... T_T

And In Na chara Yoo Shin... I really want to slap her T_T What kind of sister accusing her own sister like that?! Its not only her who lost a father. well... In Na really nail her character. So far Yoo Shin is hatetable ~X(

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 5 Review: Yoo In Na Blames IU "Our Father Died Because of You"

Posted on March 23, 2013 in drama by via FavoriteAdd to Pins

1364038205_486249

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 5, Lee Yoon Shin(played by Yoo In Na) blamed Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) for their father, Lee Chang Hoon(played by Jung Dong Hwan)’s death.

After Chang Hoon’s death, the family attended his funeral.

Shim Mak Rye(played by Kim Yong Lim) was shocked and fainted when she heard about her son’s death. The whole family was in great shock and grief.

Jang Gil Ja(played by Kim Dong Joo) asked, “Why did he go to the area where he never used to go to?” Lee Hye Shin(played by Son Tae Young) answered, “He was on his way to meet Soon Shin.” Right then, Yoo Shin turned to Soon Shin and said, “Our father died because of you. You should know it’s all your fault.”

Source: TVdaily

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 5 Review: IU Cries When Jo Jung Suk Asked Her To Become An Actress

1364040758_486260

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 5, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) cried of great sorrow when Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) asked her to become an actress.

After her father’s funeral, Soon Shin came back to work at the restaurant. She tried to act normal while she was working. That day, Joon Ho came in, and introduced himself, “Do you know me? I’m Shin Joo Ho.” He added, “Are you interested in becoming an actress? I’ll make you a star.”

Meanwhile, Soo Shin was working at the restaurant to pay back a loan after she got swindled from a fake Shin Joon Ho. After that happened, her father died of a car accident on the way to see Soon Shin, and Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na) and grandmother(played by Kim Yong Lim) were blaming her for her father’s death.

As she saw Joon Ho’s business card, she said, “So you are Shin Joon Ho?” She teared up.

Joon Ho was flustered a bit and asked, “What’s wrong? Are you moved already?” Just then, Soon Shin started to break down in front of Joon Ho.

Source: TVdaily

I like in this show the multiple story lines being unravelled.  Yes the main story is endearing but I find myself inexorably drawn to the doctor's tale (My heart did flip-flops when I recongnised him from Obgyn docs--he's basically the sole reason why I am a latin novela drop out and a neo Kdrama follower) And then there is the story of the divorced daughter that appeals a lot more presently.   

Good morning...mmmm.... wait... what do we call ourselves for this show?  I never thought this before. Soon Shiners? ^^a
I want to watch again ep 5 but couldn't bring my self to click even for the raw vers. Don't have a heart to watch such painful moment again. When Yoo Shin accuse Soon Shin because she know about the debt and her father about to meet Soon Shin before died, I wonder... what will Yoo Shin said if she knows that Hye Shin is divorced and that her father knows that too and maybe... she'll accuse her older sister too?
Neither in dramaland or in real life, in this kind of 'accident' that lead someones death, I don't understand why people sometimes blame another person for somebodys death. Its not like the person they accused to cause the death wanted they die. Infact they got hurt too -if not the most hurt because even without being accuse by someone they blame their self too -silently.The only show I watched that really RESPECT this kind of situation and to teach their viewer not to blame anything happend to their self is Castle. Martha who ussually say it. Sometimes there is something that just out of our hand.  Sometimes we just got ourselves in the wrong situation.
I hope Soon Shin don't bring her self down by this too much and rise up!Us too. I hope we too... learn something.Jegoda, Lee Soon Shin!!

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode5 Review: IU Cries Over Her Father's Death

20130323000090_0

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 5, Lee Chang Hoon(played by Jung Dong Hwan) died of a car accident while trying to save Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook).

Mi Rung was shocked and didn’t know what to do, when Hwang Il Do(played by Yoon Da Hoon), who happened to be passing by, dragged her and left the scene.

Chang Hoon was taken to the hospital, but eventually died from excessive bleeding. Lee Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na) blamed Lee Soon Shon(played by IU) for their father’s death because they thought he had the accident on the way to see Soon Shin.

Soon Shin cried, and blame herself thinking that she killed her father.

Source: Heraldcorp

Spoilers

You're The Best, Yi Soon Shin Episode 5: Jo Jeong Seok's Sister Bae Geu Rin Makes Her First Appearance As An Immature Actor Wannabe

Posted on March 24, 2013 in drama by Eunsuh00 FavoriteAdd to Pins

You're The Best, Yi Soon Shin Episode 5 Jo Jeong Seok's Sister Bae Geu Rin Makes Her First Appearance As An Immature Actor Wannabe

The immature actor wannabe Shin Yi-jung (Bae Geu-rin) made her first appearance as the sister of Shin Jun-ho (Jo Jeong-seok).

Yi-jung quits her school overseas and suddenly comes back to Korea. She heads straight to her brother Jun-ho’s office, taking care to use Jun-ho’s secretary Jo In-sung (Lee Ji-hoon) like a servant.

Jun-ho is rather displeased to see his sister. Jun-ho asks, “how did you come here?” and Yi-jung reveals that she quit her school, and that “the more I think about it, I think I’m destined to become an actress. I have you, so why shouldn’t I try my hand at acting?”

Jun-ho coldly replies, “quit this nonsense and go back. You think you have a chance?” Yi-jung, however, has a full confidence on her abilities to succeed, even threatening “if you keep this up I’m going to go over to your rivals”.

Yi-jung’s efforts are supported by her mother Soo-jung (Lee Eung-kyung), who tries to encourage her daughter in her new pursuit.

http://koreandrama.com/youre-the-best-yi-soon-shin-episode-5-jo-jeong-seoks-sister-bae-geu-rin-makes-her-first-appearance-as-an-immature-actor-wannabe/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're The Best, Yi Soon Shin Episode 5: Lee Ji Hoon Warns Jo Jeong Seok Not To Use IU To His Benefits

Posted on March 24, 2013 in drama by Eunsuh00 FavoriteAdd to Pins

You're The Best, Yi Soon Shin Episode 5 Lee Ji Hoon Warns Jo Jeong Seok Not To Use IU To His Benefits

Kim Yeong-hun (Lee Ji-hoon) made a warning to his friend Shin Jun-ho (Jo Jeong-seok).

Jun-ho continues his pursuit to get Soon-shin (IU)’s signature on his company’s payroll, and Yeong-hun sees through Jun-ho’s plan. Jun-ho tries to use Soon-shin to show his former girlfriend Yeon-ah (Kim Yoon-seo) that he is capable, and to make her come back.

Yeong-hun gets a visit from Jun-ho, who says “Yi Soon-shin has disappeared completely. She’s not even at home”, asking him whether he knows where she is. Yeong-hun disapproves of Jun-ho, asking him “you went to see her to her house?”

Yeong-hun chastises Jun-ho, “what are you thinking?”. Jun-ho, however, does not care much about Soon-shin at all, saying “honestly, this is a ticket to stardom for her”.

Yeong-hun warns Jun-ho, “Soon-shin is my staff. Don’t you dare think that you can use her to your benefit”. Jun-ho does not listen, and says “you just stand and watch the show”.

However, Jun-ho, after triumphantly giving Soon-shin his name card, gets an unexpected reception from Soon-shin.

http://koreandrama.com/youre-the-best-yi-soon-shin-episode-5-lee-ji-hoon-warns-jo-jeong-seok-not-to-use-iu-to-his-benefits/

Archived