[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

meahri66 said: chi13lou said: So when is the next party?
@akinahana89
Wasn't the next one for IU.  I think we also talked about doing a general birthday party once a month. I think we weren't allowed to do the birthday parties... unless we could somehow keep them on topic with the thread as well. For IU, her 1,000th day since her debut is in a couple of days. Originally, I was going to try and put together a Soompi project to gift to IU on that day, but the response was pretty lackluster.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mumfu

WHAAT OVER,  ANI...I'm just about to hang with the sisterhood...                              2013080201000091100002421.jpg

Leaving this to greet everyone Happy Anniversary!
LOVE-2IcRy-102-normal_zps2546ed6d.jpg

Thanks to all of you who have kept the thread alive! :) 
Thanks to @everyone for the images and videos you have created and shared with all of us! :)

@mumfu
I'm glad you're able to drop by every once in a while, chingu...here and on the other threads.  >:D< >:D<
You too @smmr
There are some of our resident chingu that we haven't seen in a while @jjsiu @annamchoi @phuong
I was hoping to see them today too, but perhaps at our next celebration.

Well, chingu. I have to get going as well. Hey! This is the first time that I didn't end up in a tree at the end of the party!   :D:D
Let's definitely talk about the next party soon -- IU's birthday. @airbening and @babyviolets still have some episodes left to revisit and showcase on this thread so there's absolutely some mileage left on our YTBLSS site.
You all have a wonderful day/evening, chingu!!!  I'll be seeing some of you soon on our other threads.  :x :x

Guest mumfu

@meahri66, @akinahana89
JoU first kiss. so speaks the JoU Captain..hahahaha!!
How about something to do with each episode, as there are 50 of them that will really give this thread another boost.  Perhaps something competitive in a light hearted way....hmmmm still thinking.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfbcJoEQjRhPw4gXCdDF2

meahri66 said: akinahana89 said: The first anniversary of JoU's first kiss... Kekeke.
Hahaha!!  Actually that would work. We have slim pickings so that would be a good one! Yes, well... we must celebrate the one scene in which even the heavens was jealous of, since it kept raining and preventing JJS from kissing IU. Kekekeke.

mumfu said: @meahri66, @akinahana89
JoU first kiss. so speaks the JoU Captain..hahahaha!!
How about something to do with each episode, as there are 50 of them that will really give this thread another boost.  Perhaps something competitive in a light hearted way....hmmmm still thinking.

Guest mumfu

@meahri66 - annyeonghi kasaeyo, kumawo for all the wonderful things you do here at Soompi, see you around the threads chingu, take care.

Beautiful amazing Chingu!Thanks for all the treats for all the happy memories , and for all of your thoughts , I'm proud of you all  , do not worry I am with you , and from the outset there just so happened that in real life, March 8 ( as in my country while only 9 pm ) for me and my family is also an important date that you want to respectfully remember , and so you have to be with their near and not to offend you with all my heart and soul of my family I always stunning Chingu, thank you for the wonderful party of all , you are always warmly and comfortable, do not be offended at me, now rarely write because circumstances so I do not depend on the fold , but everything will be fine , so that all my thoughts today unfinished write later , I wanted very much to say , but the internet and even heavily hanging hour out only typesetting text , all you always remember , love , and you are my main force for any difficulties overcome my beautiful Chingu!3093e691d671265704c8695ba6a2c429.gif
449acb1556d18ce38c801aadfdc72a67.gif
Beautiful Magic,JoU!658352664bec4ea0baa34ebcca081bb2.jpg
c112722512515d3e1b34693f7faff243.jpg
2a0e9b73bef596600d3e9e1aeae3ec3b.jpg
0824694fd6c51096e707dfeb54165153.jpg

Archived