Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phoung

[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

voiceovers YTBLSS photo, Smiling handsome JJS
:x
184865f18dcad52ea0bfa800d62907f6.jpg
a37f5fc73bca7062d6f00e9b19fa7076.jpg

@airbening
Bye chingu!!!  Have a great day/evening!!

Guest mumfu

I see JoU TV is on top of this pending event.....with their No1 paparazzi reporter @edensor in stalker mode NOTHING will get by her.Chukkahae yeoreobon for the awesome MV it was indeed a lovely surprise.
aob.png

party_over.jpg

No..party is not over.. we still have meahri, mumfu, akina, olga, chi13lou, and yoeda.. (who else?? raising hand,please..kkkk)

One word for this party..
Outrageous.gif

@Olga2010Ans
I really love the different expressions on uri JJS' face.

meahri66 said: chi13lou said: So when is the next party?
@akinahana89
Wasn't the next one for IU.  I think we also talked about doing a general birthday party once a month. I think we weren't allowed to do the birthday parties... unless we could somehow keep them on topic with the thread as well. For IU, her 1,000th day since her debut is in a couple of days. Originally, I was going to try and put together a Soompi project to gift to IU on that day, but the response was pretty lackluster.

@mumfu
You have to see the video that launched JoU TV...it's a couple pages back!!

Guest mumfu

WHAAT OVER,  ANI...I'm just about to hang with the sisterhood...                              2013080201000091100002421.jpg

@yoeda @akinahana89 @chi13lou @mumfu @Olga2010Ans
As for related celebrations for YTBLSS ... beyond a 2-year anniversary, what else can we do?

Leaving this to greet everyone Happy Anniversary!
LOVE-2IcRy-102-normal_zps2546ed6d.jpg

Thanks to all of you who have kept the thread alive! :) 
Thanks to @everyone for the images and videos you have created and shared with all of us! :)

meahri66 said: We should celebrate IU's birthday in May, since we still have time to prepare for that. I agree! In the same way we celebrated JJS's birthday, we should do the same for IU!

meahri66 said: @yoeda @akinahana89 @chi13lou @mumfu @Olga2010Ans
As for related celebrations for YTBLSS ... beyond a 2-year anniversary, what else can we do? The first anniversary of JoU's first kiss... Kekeke.

mumfu

said: WHAAT OVER,  ANI...I'm just about to hang with the sisterhood...                              

Guest mumfu

@meahri66..kumawo chingu I have checked it out and I totally LOVE it...this much

300b61f52acf5faceb612183ada5e15a.jpg

@mumfu
I'm glad you're able to drop by every once in a while, chingu...here and on the other threads.  >:D< >:D<
You too @smmr
There are some of our resident chingu that we haven't seen in a while @jjsiu @annamchoi @phuong
I was hoping to see them today too, but perhaps at our next celebration.

Well, chingu. I have to get going as well. Hey! This is the first time that I didn't end up in a tree at the end of the party!   :D:D
Let's definitely talk about the next party soon -- IU's birthday. @airbening and @babyviolets still have some episodes left to revisit and showcase on this thread so there's absolutely some mileage left on our YTBLSS site.
You all have a wonderful day/evening, chingu!!!  I'll be seeing some of you soon on our other threads.  :x :x