[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful Family Favorite YTBLSS - JoUersI congratulate you all on the anniversary of one lovely bright positive and good drama YTBLSS Thank you all always together and as a whole, so amicably and amazing that such a beautiful and talented people is not in any stream , at least for me, you are the most VIEWED always have been and always will . Participated in discussions of good , happy , upset sometimes the plot of the drama , but still I know that many people consider it to be a very happy and memorable drama special forever. Most importantly it made us all a big family from the very beginning it was very nice to be part of it , thank you all for the great love and great beautiful your heart , all of you much happiness and all the high class .Love you beautiful unique Chingu! :-bd =D> :x <:-P >:D<a1ce2657d9212f10f9b63983985abff7.jpg
d6bbfd3126c4cafd8cae9f18d36761f3.jpg
425ea5754b49d13094c55d4767b91194.jpg
b18f4fb2fcd60b89b3ab3d262bbe3354.jpg

Lol, @meahri66! 
You really are the life of all our parties! You organize everything, starting from the invites, down to the drinks, the entertainment, and cleaning up! ......   Just where do you get those animals!  :)) :)) :))  Thanks a lot chingu! 
giphy.gif

smmr said: Lol, @meahri66! 
You really are the life of all our parties! You organize everything, starting from the invites, down to the drinks, the entertainment, and cleaning up! ......   Just where do you get those animals!  :)) :)) :))  Thanks a lot chingu! 

yoeda said: akinahana89 said: @meahri66
I know! Even Gil Ja is looking pleasant... LOL.
But now I'm mad that they cut IU out of the photo.
Why is she the only one not in it?
Even the guy all the way in the distance giving us the evil eye is in it.
Aigoo....
she's a minor. doesnt appropiate with beer in hand. =)) =)) Haha. Is there a legal drinking age in Korea?

Guest mumfu

AHHHHH....I totally forgot I can't do too spicy at my age....@airbening that soup should fix it nicely, kumawo. 
Lee_Soon_Shin_is_the_Best_ep11_317_zpsc8

Archived