Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phoung

[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

JJS and IU video promotion for YTBLSS rebroadcast in Japan WOWOW TV starting 21 April

cr:Laputa74

WOWOW YTBLSS Trailer

JJS YTBLSS Japan WOWOW TV interview

cr:emisuk

Guest ChristopherN1430293640

Love this series, its just so heavy. Watched like 30 ep in a weekend and I am emotionally drained. The show has alot of back and fourth, seems like the series could have ended in around 31 ep, don't like the dragging of it all. Other then that the acting was top notch, loved the actress that played Lee Soon Shin, loved her since Dream High, she is so skilled, how she can act within acting, was amazed by her. Surprised she hasn't come out in more dramas. Her costars all went on to do loads of stuff, seems like she was left behind somehow, glad she is back. Wish she would have done some singing in the series, from the voice we heard in DH she was good. The male lead who plays Mr. Shin is cute, but he seems cold like he has no emotions, very similar to the lead in "Gong". It also took forever to realize he likes Soon Shin.  If you watch this series, be prepared to yell at the screen, coming from an American perspective the family is nuts!!! The grandmother character is pure evil, even her voice is scary. Remember her from My Girl and she wasn't that scary, guess with age comes "the claws"; luckily she softened up towards episode 27 but it was still heavy to watch. The sister Yeo is just as batty. I have seen her in a bunch of series "The Greatest Love" "Queen In Hyun's Man" and some others and she was always nice, catty but not as love. I actually liked seeing her trying something knew as an actress, she really stepped out of the box for this role, made me wonder how she did this series and "My love from another star" do Korean actors run on batteries, or they just don't sleep. The character who plays Mr. Shin's sister is probably the worst actress of the show, she is so nasally and nauseating to watch, almost couldn't stomach how bad she was. I would have liked the series more had they omitted her, or had a more stoic actress play the part. She seems so out of place even the progression of her character seemed like filler. The actress who plays the second sister Hye Shin is the most forgetful of the bunch, she is so coy and prim, she has yet to have any powerful moments for me, she has only cried 2-3 on the 30 ep I have seen so far. Mr Hwang is my most hateful character he is very reminiscent of Peter Pettigrew from Harry Potter, so sneaky and sly, only out to save his own career. The one thing I did not like about this series is how the small misunderstandings were allow to fester and become so much more then they needed to be, I understand keeping the viewers on their toes but it was getting tiring around episode 24. I know this may sound like ranting just wanted to share my views and see how everyone else felt about the series. It really is one of my fav. just wish it was a shorter series, I just want to stay home all week and watch, but with school feels like I'll be watching for at least another week, if not more. I want to find out who soon shin ends up with and how the family deals with Mi Ryuong. Guess I'll find out in time.  

@ChristopherNwelcome to the family and welcome to the series. from your post looks like you still in the middle of second half of the drama. i dont want to spoiled you with anything. but, all i need to say this series maybe full with all the craziness but we gain more at the end. the top notch chemistry, the beautiful couple that we come to love and never end friendship that's blossom between us. :) :)

Guest ChristopherN1430293640

@yoeda 
Thanks for that boost, was gonna put this series on pause to watch another one on my dramafever queue but think I should finish it. Just hate that its sooo long, wanting to watch "Moon that embraces the sun" for weeks now, but this series is taking all my free time. If you have a dramafever account look me up, Cubano7649, I have watched a boat load of shows and written 40+ reviews, be curious to see some of your. Thanks again.

Annyeong...
Bogoshipo... missed you a lot..
Mian for taking long time to finish this.. T_T

Reruns  YTBLSS 

Episode 42 part 1

YTBLSS_ep_42_part_1.jpg

Episode 42 part 2
YTBLSS_ep_42_part_2.jpg

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well?

I have a question, does anyone know where is the exact location of the Droptop cafe that SS and JH frequent? I've googled and found nothing... appreciate the help if anyone knows, thanks!

Guest maashi

"You Are The Best, Lee Soon Shin" Japanese Pay TV Premier

m2f8.jpg

edit: I don't really like this image :-D

there are a lot of better pic wowow !!

Bored DC fan. LOL
viewimage.php?id=3eb2df28f6db36&no=29bcc

anyone wanna buy this????viewimage.php?id=3eb2df28f6db36&no=29bcc cr:DC

IU and papaaaa... apparently they're still in contact. Happy to see them ^^
tumblr_n45prlVpOA1rlzlwyo1_500.jpg

YTBLSS will premiere tomorrow in Japan WOWOW TV. hmmm...very cute character link
Shin WOWOW cr:Marcy513

Chanwoo&Yooshin couple kiss   :\"> 

cr: uploader