♥ Si Geun Couple: Park Shi Hoo ♡ Moon Geun Young [OFFICIAL THREAD] ♥

Ayame

nalikahibar said: Looks like PSH right hand is holding moon's hand..
Idk wheter its true or not. But my imagination says that.. Haha.

I think that pic is funny,you can see, the male crew seems pushing their self and other to get closer with bong.. (thats why PSH trying to save and embrace her :p hahaha *omo, this imagination is killing me*)

I need to sleep.. Ya, SiGeun.. Why r u torturing me like this??
Get married. Please..
:D

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sarahsevang

Psh is definitely holding onto MGY we just can see it since that crew member s blocking our view hahaha. Oh gosh.... withdrawal from this coupke will take a while.

@Ayame, chinggu can we change the picture of PARK SI HOO and Moon Geun young from the first page???
LOL..
@mcleen chinggu what do you think? we need to change it to their present looks right??

i think we need to see that last group picture from SBS. i will demand them to release it through their FB account.

Guest betchay

I think Shi Hoo is holding her back. When I watched the bts where he put his both hands on her back... I giggled a lot. Remember... Even Seung Jo got jealous and confronted TH why he slightly touched her back. Lol

Arrrgghhhh!!!! I felt asleep too soon! Miss all the reply... oh gosh! lol.

@mcleen Yes, i am GeunGeun shipper too, but i won't take an in depth look on them because i just know that despite having chemistry and fondness, they have the bestest friendship! :) But, it change the way i feel for SiGeun... you know it how their offscreen relationship works. It never even surpass me to overlook them as younger sister-older brother but more than that. We know that PSH is a gentleman working with all his female co-stars and treated them with care. But, SiGeun are too unique. The way they interacts, bickers, teasing... you name it whatever it is, but still behind his smiles and gazes are too obvious for us to notice that. Unnie, we have the same brain! I was thinking to share that picture that you posted, the one that all the CDDA staffs, crews and SiGeun took a photo group together. My analizes... you can see how cold they are and how close they stand beside each other. They are TOO close... i mean look at how PSH treats MGY! ;)

@early219 CE (WuZun and Ella) They acted together in Hana Kimi Taiwan version. We used to crazily root this OTP. But, too bad... SiGeun's chemistry are more chummier and undeniable than i thought! hehehehe :P They are way too adorable, seriously i just adore them that i get more and more SiGeun's virus each day! That hot kiss was definitely a BOMB! I feel the inner PSH to MGY instead of CSJ to HSK! ;)

I'll stop here.. Catch up later in half a day time yet again!

SiGeun :x

Actor Park Si Hoo recently released pictures taken at a party they had after completing the TV seriesCheongdamdong Alice.On January 28, Park tweeted several pictures with the comment, “I don’t want to say goodbye toCheongdamdong Alice. At the cast party.”The pictures were taken when the actors of SBS series Cheongdamdong Alice held the cast party at a restaurant in Ilsan.Park is smiling for the camera with So Yi Hyun, Park Kwang Hyun, Kim Ji Seok, Choi Sung Joon, and Goo Won. Their intimate poses and funny facial expressions drew a lot of attention.People responded: “Actors look very close to each other.” “They look different from the series.” “Nice pictures.” “Where is Moon Geung Young? Where is Se Kyung?” “I’ve really enjoyed the series.”The series aired the last sixteenth episode on January 27.
Source: Starnews

aigoooo....isn't it so sweet..to hear from him and shout it all on twitter that he doesnt want to say goodbye to CDDA  :((  i hope we can hear some more from him about CDDA..and Moonie    :\">

Annyeong!!!!WOOAHHH!!!A SiGeun thread finally.!!!Ive been lurking in CDDA thread this past few days and i kept wondering why there's no thread dedicated for our lovely couple SiGeun.Glad there's finally one for them.Im really just a lurker eversince but then I realize i wanna join because of my great love for SiGeun.Hope i am welcome here.

Anyway,as a newbie here,can i just share this?Hope i will not break any rules or will not offend anyone here.Its just my personal point of views.

Im actually a ChaeKi(Moon Chae Won and Song Joong Ki) shipper.Though im just more of a lurker and a silent shipper,i did try to post once in ChaeKi thread just for my love for them.I thought i would never ever ship another OTP as much as what i did with ChaeKi,until i discover the great and overflowing chemistry of SiGeun.Well,at first,honestly i do have “a bit bitter” impression towards Park Shi Hoo.Maybe because he was been paired with Chae Won for their sageuk drama TPM.,i really don’t like seeing MCW with/next to him,Many had told me that PSH-MCW team up in TPM is such a daebak and honestly ill get annoyed whenever i see MCW and PSH together.Maybe im just selfish cause as a ChaeKi shipper,all i want is Joong Ki for MCW,HAHAHA.Until i first heard the news that Geun Young will be doing a new project under SBS,only to find out that her new male lead will be that lead guy from TPM.I was like ”WHY HIM?”Honestly,because i kinda dislike PSH at first,i never watched the first five episodes of CCDA.I just don’t like the idea of seeing my Moonie next to him.Until one time.i accidentally watched that scene of SeCha in CCDA having a “soju drinking session” in the near end of episode 6.After watching that scene im just speechless on my own and then one realization came into my mind!OMG!!!!THEY REALLY LOOK GOOD TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!I guess that’s the very first time i started to change my impression with PSH..now i just really love him(especially after watching his adorable and funny dance haha).Am i talking too much already?Well,in all honestly,now i thought im going crazy about them and i just cant explain how much i love SiGeun!!I dunno why they had that great chemistry on and off screen.They just really look perfect together!Well,im really looking forward on posting more here in the future.My SiGeun syndrome is really getting worse these days..,haha...SiGeun,HWAITING!!!

OMG!! we need to translate this oh God please please anyone ?? lol ..i think she said something about who ? oppa? "cute oppa? something like that OMG  :(( and the way she was talking so sweet like she's talking about someone who's really special..and the background comment was like teasing her and cringing lol

CREDIT TO: dcbhnet

I kept watching the hot kiss over and over again!!!i just really love it and it really made me love them more.I just read somewhere that Park Shi Hoo was really a good kisser but i really didn’t expect that he was actually like this.!!The way he kiss Moon Geun Young is so surreal!I dunno why i kept having these feeling that his kiss was really from the bottom of his heart.I can see alot of feelings in that kiss.Love,happiness,excitement,lingering for someone and even sadness like it would be the last time you can kiss the one you love.This was really the first time that i have seen a kiss from a drama that looks so real!I had seen some passionate kisses from a drama(like Lee Min Ho and Son Ye Jin’s passionate kiss in perfect match)but really feel different in this one.Its like it was Shi Hoo who was kissing Geun Young and not Seung Jo kissing Se Kyung.I feel like he was kissing her not just because it was in the script and it was needed in the scene but also because he really wanted to do it all this time.I don’t why im feeling this way.Do I make any sense?My imaginations are getting wild these past few days!!!!!OOOTTTTTOOOOKKKKKEEEEE!!@@!! 

kabam said: Actor Park Si Hoo recently released pictures taken at a party they had after completing the TV seriesCheongdamdong Alice.On January 28, Park tweeted several pictures with the comment, “I don’t want to say goodbye toCheongdamdong Alice. At the cast party.”The pictures were taken when the actors of SBS series Cheongdamdong Alice held the cast party at a restaurant in Ilsan.Park is smiling for the camera with So Yi Hyun, Park Kwang Hyun, Kim Ji Seok, Choi Sung Joon, and Goo Won. Their intimate poses and funny facial expressions drew a lot of attention.People responded: “Actors look very close to each other.” “They look different from the series.” “Nice pictures.” “Where is Moon Geung Young? Where is Se Kyung?” “I’ve really enjoyed the series.”The series aired the last sixteenth episode on January 27.
Source: Starnews

aigoooo....isn't it so sweet..to hear from him and shout it all on twitter that he doesnt want to say goodbye to CDDA  :((  i hope we can hear some more from him about CDDA..and Moonie    :\">

I'm at my workplace right now, so i can't reply to the previous post . However i really want welcome yokari aboard. @yokari, thanks for sharing with us the story on how you fall in love with sigeun. Really feel happy reading on your excitement about our lovely otp. @kabam, @yokari Have u seen the picture that i posted on the previous page? The one that shows PSH looks like he's gonna embrace MGY during the group picture session with the crew. @kabam, i really wonder what the clip is all about. Who was she mentioning about? Huhu we really need someone among us who can understand korean to translate the gist of that clip. Thanks for sharing. I'll be back later on this evening. Happy spazzing sigeun shippers. :)

OMG@@@@@@.. TOMMY HONG IS ALSO WISHING TO DEVELOP SOME KIND OF RELATIONSHIP TO OUR SE KYUNG...

KIM JI SUK really have some feelings to MGY. hahahaha for wishing with that kind of thing. @_@

HAHHAA WE DISCUSSED THIS ALREADY FROM CDDA THREAD... hahahha WHAT MIGHT BE IF TH AND SK? hahahahha

The cast for “Alice in Cheongdamdong” recently had a chance to share their thoughts on the ending of the series.

On January 28, SBS‘s “Good Morning” went to find the cast members of “Alice in Cheongdamdong” at the set of their last shoot.

When asked for her thoughts on ending the filming for the series, actress Moon Geun Young replied, “It feels surreal that tomorrow I won’t be coming to the set. I still feel as though I’ll be coming back to film again for the drama.”

Park Shi Hoo expressed his sentiments for the drama saying, “We would pull all-nighters all the time for the filming of this drama. Back then, I would always wish for the drama to end already. But after getting past sleeping only an hour or two, I miss it already. It would be nice if the viewers could remember ‘Alice in Cheongdamdong’ and ‘Jean Thierry Cha’, and continued to show love and support for Park Shi Hoo. I feel like we’ve accomplished everything we’ve set out to do.”

After filming their last scene, Park Shi Hoo and Moon Geun Young gave each other a farewell hug and went around to give their good-bye’s and thank-you’s to the staff.

In an interview with Kim Ji Suk, he stated he felt a little sad over the ending of the drama explaining, “Because Tommy Hong and Se Kyung never had a chance to develop what they had any further. It would have been interesting to see Tommy Hong and Se Kyung develop their love line. I hope to meet the viewers again once more in another great project, so please continue to support me.”

On the other hand, So Yi Hyun said she was pleased with the final decision of her character Seo Yoon Ju to get a divorce and imparted her thoughts on the ending of the drama.

“I liked how the series ended. I hope the viewers also felt satisfied with the way everything turned out for the characters. I hope everyone has enjoyed watching ‘Alice in Cheongdamdong’ until this point and I thank the viewers for supporting Yoon Ju in the drama series.”

528946_219926168144869_2125133024_n.jpg
SOurce: Soompi

cr CDDA FB

OMG!!!!! I CAN'T GET OVER TO THIS HOT KISS.
FROM THE WAY I LOOK AT IT, PSH REALLY SUCK IT IN THE LIPS OF MGY> LOL@_@
Chinggu deul, i just remembered something about the kissing scene of MCW and PSH before in TPM.
There were a lot of kissing too and after the drama ended, they still talk to each other normally as usual.
But with PSH-MGY, after the CDDA and at the CDDA wrap up party, as if they are awkward now to each other.
Maybe this is just my imagination, but i think something in their hearts really sparks so much to have them to be awkward to each other at CDDA party. @_@

cd from CDDA FB
537183_465811400150858_1589586217_n.jpg

class="H"tnx for welcoming me here,,i love reading the posts in CCDA  thread so i decided to create an account just for this thread,.hope ill get the chance to get along with you all,

kabam said: OMG!! we need to translate this oh God please please anyone ?? lol ..i think she said something about who ? oppa? "cute oppa? something like that OMG  :(( and the way she was talking so sweet like she's talking about someone who's really special..and the background comment was like teasing her and cringing lol

CREDIT TO: dcbhnet

tumblr_mhe04pbHlF1ri28kto1_500.jpg

SiGeun Couple 
...how lovely ..how sweet.. the way he hold her, the way he touch her hair before he kiss her OMG.. it's like "is this true? is this reality ..she's really pretty and now im going to kiss her with all my heart " we all know that before he said that it seems Moonie's beauty is unreal,her eyes are so big and so pretty..  deep inside his heart ~ we know what he is feelin'... so surreal..

photo from tumblr : credit : hellotoyourself.tumblr.com/

mcleen said: I'm at my workplace right now, so i can't reply to the previous post . However i really want welcome yokari aboard. @yokari, thanks for sharing with us the story on how you fall in love with sigeun. Really feel happy reading on your excitement about our lovely otp. @kabam, @yokari Have u seen the picture that i posted on the previous page? The one that shows PSH looks like he's gonna embrace MGY during the group picture session with the crew. @kabam, i really wonder what the clip is all about. Who was she mentioning about? Huhu we really need someone among us who can understand korean to translate the gist of that clip. Thanks for sharing. I'll be back later on this evening. Happy spazzing sigeun shippers. :)

Archived