Felicia Soh

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest syahrilaiyub

Yes ty @rubie

Im wondering if chairman baek will have soften heart

Um just wild guess 15 and 16 will be episode where sign baek will make extraordinary ads thatcapture world and chairman baek heart ♥ well its just my hunch.... i dont want this drama to be *cursed* drama

rubie

said:

March 20, 2013

"Ad Genius Lee Tae-baek" Jang Yong hurries Park Ha-seon's engagement
Source:  TVDaily via Hancinema.net
19484056.jpg

Chairman Baek (Jang Yong) hurried the engagement between Baek Ji-yoon (Park Ha-seong) and Eddie Kang (Jo Hyeon-jae) in the KBS 2TV drama "Ad Genius Lee Tae-baek" on the 19th.
Chairman Baek ushered them to get engaged quickly. Eddie asked why he was in such a hurry but he was persuaded by the chairman and chose ambition to love and announced the engagement to Baek Ji-yoon.
There was a reason for the rush. Chairman Baek was told by his doctor, "You need rest or soon the time will come when you won't be able to make it on medication". He was sick.
Meanwhile, Tae-baek and Ji-yoon struggled to stand against BK Group and created a Eco-bag. However, Chairman Baek was very angry with this.

Guest syahrilaiyub

just asking question to @feliciasoh and @rubie, do you know the actress who role up as ji hyun aunt? thanks

This drama's storyline is perfect for 20+ episodes. I love the production's fresh take on the hardships of advertising. The romance is perfect. I love the portrayal of such a lifelike relationship. Their interactions are so believable and fun to watch. Throughout the series it is plain to see the trust between Taebaek and Jiyoon grow especially during their current suffering through trials because of BK being unfairly one step ahead of their every move!:(

Hopefully by the next two episodes (I dread the use of the word 'finale'...Ooops :P) we'll get a sneak peek of all the skinship filled moments our couple have been hiding from us. I'm sure they've been getting lovey dovey but it hasn't been exposed to us. I wouldn't mind if the romance's intensity powers up a notch :$

Oh dear the preview of episode 15 left me feeling very anxious. This drama is anything but typical and unfortunately the preview hints that JY will give in to her ill father's wish and years later after TB and JY decided to go their separate ways, they cross paths again in the same company he's about to be interviewed in. Then again a preview is meant to mislead us most of the time. I sincerely hope that's the case. I want this drama to end beautifully and wrap up every character's story satisfactorily :)

Archived