[Drama 2013] Advertising Genius Lee Tae-baek 광고천재 이태백

Felicia Soh

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@syahrilaiyub, you are so funny...and I don't think you need a weapon as I think this drama will wrap up nicely.

@rubie - heap of thanks to you for posting all the latest news/pics while I wasn't able to log in.

Another good-looking banner of our AD-genius leading man, Lee Taek-baek...(source : KBS)

bbs_01.jpg

Sharing a new set of art-work posted at KBS site - thanks to the talented blogger (source : KBS)

247197335145BB4021357A

0264A050513DE3CF25AA10

137197335145BB44262588

267197335145BB41229969

Guest syahrilaiyub

Lol anyone recall i forgot the actor name but she from dal shabet saying to ma jin ga " your head too fat for the cloth" xD the picture @feliciasoh explain it all

In love with Ma Jinga right now. Can handle my feels for him!!!Oh nooooo not a sad ending nooooo!!!
Uri Jiyoon must end up with Taebaek!!! Ahhhh! Their ads are everything to me... And Ma Jinga's too! Lol!Addie Kang will marry me. That's happy ending for everyone.
So excited for this!

Awww...

No sad ending please! Uri Tae Baek sshi and Ji Yoon sshi need their happiness as soon as possible. Aigoo... why this drama going to end so fast?! Anyway, i would appreciate to see if somebody is going to start up the thread for this AGLTB's couple! hehehe :P

Hey guys, thanks for the spoiler, pictures and all!!I'm downloading episode 15...But I don't know if I'll be able to stand it!!No....I really can't understand this father!! He's rining his daugther's future and happiness!!I want a HAPPY ENDING PLEASE!! This drama was so great until then!! 
Parents have o support their children...to guide them!! And they have to, above all, let them do their own mistakes!! So they will understnd life!! Parents have to be there if their children are hurted...or tired...etc...President Baek doesn't understand anything!!
I why JY follows her father's will!! Well....I kind of understand that he's ill....!! No!!!
PLEASE.......a HAPPY ENDING PLEASE!!   
:(( :(

Guest syahrilaiyub

@rubie i hope the ending ost is lyn-back in time, coz i want tae baek and ji hyun to be couple freedomly not by this way

Guest fantast1k1

OMG! Did Ji Hyoon get married to Eddie? Nooooooo!!! Looking at Eddie's face, seems like he has a conscience after all...I'm still hoping Eddie backed out of the wedding...hoping he got some American culture sense---knowing when to accept a NO answer from JY...then fast forward...GLTB and JY meeting again...our genius thinking she's married then when he look at her hand---she's wearing HIS promise ring...awwww! That's the ending I want....well, that's just me :x

Guest fantast1k1

Please writers...I don't want to remember AGLTB as having a traumatic ending...and ends up in my Kdrama sad ending vault...pleaaazeeee! :((

March 26, 2013
Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek Episode 15:Park Ha Sun Says Farewell To Jin Gu
Posted by Eunsuh00 Koreandrama.com
Ji-yoon (Park Ha-sun) parted from Tae-baek (Jin Gu) while holding back her tears.
Ji-yoon, after her father’s operation is successful, visits Giant. The members of Giant greet her warmly, and asks her to come back. Ji-yoon’s eyes brim with tears, but she sees Tae-baek (Jin Gu) come in.Ji-yoon tries to put up a brave face, and asks Tae-baek to talk. They go over the ads that they’ve made together, and Ji-yoon says that she will go to BK Ad for now on, to tend to her father.
Tae-baek can’t say anything, and Ji-yoon finishes it for him: “I’ll look forward to your ads from now on. I’ll cheer you on”. Tae-baek, with difficulty, also gives his farewell, “I’ll cheer you on too. Hope President Baek gets well soon”.
Ji-yoon asks Tae-baek for a handshake, and they shake their hands while holding back their tears. Ji-yoon leaves the stunned Tae-baek rooted to his place, and hastens out of the building. Once out of building, she finally breaks down in tears.
1364255580222.jpg

March 26, 2013
Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek Episode 15 Park Ha Sun Cannot Hide Her Sadness In Her Wedding Dress
20130325_1364221256_79647100_1.jpg
Ji-yoon (Park Ha-sun) appeared in a wedding dress for her upcoming marriage with Eddie (Jo Hyun-jae).
Ji-yoon changes her mind after her father President Baek (Jang Yong) collapses, and decides to return to BK and marry Eddie. After saying farewell to Tae-baek (Jin Gu) and Giant, she joins the BK Ad as a team leader and asks Eddie to prepare for their marriage with time.
6 months later, the two visits a shop to look for their wedding dress. Ji-yoon appears in a wedding dress, but even her beauty cannot hide the sad expression on her face. Ji-yoon says “I like this dress. I’ll get this one”, and the shop owner is surprised. The owner asks whether she wants to try other dresses, but Ji-yoon flatly refuses, saying “I’ve got no time for that, too”.
Eddie, seeing Ji-yoon’s sadness, is taken aback. Ji-yoon leaves Eddie, saying that she has an appointment.

March 26, 2013
Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek Ep 15: Jin Gu Applies To The BK To Get Back Park Ha Sun
20130326000567_0.jpg

Tae-baek (Jin Gu) went into the BK Ad to get back Ji-yoon (Park Ha-sun).
Tae-baek is forced to let Ji-yoon go after she decides to return to BK and her father. 6 months later, as Tae-baek goes to an award ceremony for his Mount Everest ad, he finds out that Ji-yoon is preparing for her marriage with Eddie.
Tae-baek is downcast, despite the prestigious award. However, when he runs into Ari (Han Chae-young), she reveals that Ji-yoon seems neither excited nor happy at her marriage. Ari says that she also is not prepared to let Eddie (Jo Hyun-jae) go, and she offers to help Tae-baek get back Ji-yoon.Tae-baek, after his meeting with Ari, tells his mentor Jin-ga (Go Chang-seok) “I’ll steal the heart of the most difficult client in my life”, and quits Giant to apply for a job in BK Ad.
On the day of the interview, Ji-yoon and Eddie are surprised to see the man walking in, Tae-baek.

Archived