• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

March 18, 2013
Eddie Kang Faces his Crush in a Crisis
Source: KBS Global
1792_4818_l.jpg
It’s great to see Ji-yoon at work again Although Eddie is happy just to see Ji-yoon, she looks cold and distant with a somber face. Ji-yoon is here to see Eddie to hear from his own lips about the truth behind the plagiarism scandal at the contest.
1792_4819_l.jpg
But, BK Group’s CEO Baek is your boss Ji-yoon seems to have no doubt that Eddie is behind the scandal.She speaks to him in a cold tone.Eddie was devastated because Ji-yoon didn’t see his feelings for her and started dating Tae-baek. But, to also be accused wrongly by her was even more hurtful.
1792_4820_l.jpg
My feelings for you are genuine Eddie tells Ji-yoon what’s on his mind after seeing the once warm and affectionate person now cold and distant. Eddie’s true feelings were shown through his eyes. But, were they enough to clear up the misunderstanding?

Huge thanks to rubie for posting all the beautiful captions with inspiring words that tugged at your heartstrings.  In fact, I learn a lot through their dialogue and I wish AGLTB has a rewarding rating as this drama has so much potential in the story plot to develop it into a long series. It's really a very new and refreshing genre and it's such a waste that not many people appreciate it.

Btw, in yesterday 1D2N's airing (KBSW), the 7 members bumped into the cast of AGLTB (Jin Goo and Go Chang-seok and I think Jo Hyun-jae too) at KBS Building.  AGLTB production team were filming a scene at the lobby and Lee So-geun and Cha Tae-hyun were excited upon seeing GCS and both of them wanted to greet him but he was in the midst of filming. LSG was yelled at by one of the production team members when he disturbed the on-going filming scene too - he was asked to keep quiet.  Anyway, LSG was not offended by the remarks.

For diehard fan of Baek couple......

017197335145BB42230D9D

This one makes a nice banner.....

bbs_01.jpg

Credit : KBS

Guest fantast1k1

• @rubie, thanks for Baek Copy new look pix....she's much prettier with her hair down....our Genius might not be mad for long=)

Some tidbit news on Jin Goo (fresh from today's repeat airing of KBS Entertainment Weekly - sorry this is what I can remember....).

Jin Goo has been featured in one of the segments (Star on Air) of Entertainment Weekly.  The interview was a brief one and it was like an extension to the earlier variety show (Happy Together) he had earlier appeared together with some of AGLTB casts.

He was asked again whether he majored in Advertisement (I guess the host got some of the information from HT).  She complimented JG : "You are like a star in a coffee"....ooops....coffee again!

When he was asked whether he likes the Pure, Park Ha-sun or the Sexy, Han Chae-young. He answered without hesitation, "The first one"! Aish, can't he say out her name (I think he try not to offend HCY). The host highlighted that he gets to kiss HCY and I think she asked which kiss scene he prefers (JG/HCY vs JG/PHS) - JG said there's no kiss scene with PHS yet.  JG felt a bit weird when the host seemed interested in his kiss scenes...aigoooo, "Is this a hypnosis interview?" he commented shyly.

In HT, I remember he mentioned that his father is a Director of Photography but in today's interview, she asked whether his father is a film director? But anyway, his father is more involved in erotic filming.  He did mention in HT that he was exposed to erotic films when he was a student since his father had spent long hours reviewing the technique of filming those genre. He was very open about this subject and even revealed that he has watched "Madame Aema" and "Emmanuelle" It was obvious that JG is an experienced kisser since he used to teach his friends how to kiss. JG revealed some of the kissing techniques that is in connection with chocolate with syrup and what not (sorry did not catch this part in detail....).  The host were blushing and I love the way he described it (not an ounce of shyness) - such a cool guy.

Do you have a girlfriend? the host asked. "Let's say I don't"....(err..sound not convincing, right?), JG replied.  He said something along this line, "There's always someone in my heart".  Even now...(the host asked) and he said "love is always around" (whoa....he must have someone dear to him - my guess).

The host mentioned about Kim Young-hee (GAG comedian who turned up during the filming of Happy Together to meet JG) who happened to be a huge fan of him. They showed us a scene of KYH@HT saying that she likes him because of his farmer style! JG said that he called her after the show and also sent a text to thank her,

It seems JG has been tagged as a "talented actor" but never been acknowledged as "handsome actor".  He complained that it means he is ugly - and he said there's always a reference of the "handsome Jo In-sung and talented Jin Goo" or the "handsome Won Bin and talented Jin Goo".  Anyway, by the end of the show, the host complimented him by calling him "handsome Jin Goo": After the interview is over, Park Eun-yeong (the main MC of EW) said that Jin Goo is a great actor.

I think it is an honour to be acknowledged as a talented actor or a great actor! Fighting Jin Goo sshi!

Man one thing I dislike about korean dramas is how they treat their women. Like the girls dad telling the guy to set up the engagement when she's already rejected him and has another guy is ridiculous. So he's gonna set up the engagement and she's gonna marry him simply cause her estrange father who she says she's ashamed of, says so? He thinks his daughter who constantly rejects him, refuses to live with him, or even take his name,  doesnt have a will of her own and will marry a guy just because he says so? 
Characters in dramas would be a hundred times better if they told their parents off and lived their own lives.

March 19, 2013
Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek Episode 13: Park Ha Sun Gives Into Her Father's Pressures And Quits Giant
Posted by Eunsuh00 Koreandrama.com
Ji-yoon (Park Ha-sun) could not help but quit her job at the Giant after giving into her father’s pressure.After her disastrous meeting with Tae-baek (Jin Gu), she tries to gather enough will and strength to go to work as usual. However, she finds the firm in a worse shape than she is, with men in suits plastering red stickers all over the place. With the firm under foreclosure, the rest of the firm tries to put on a bright face without much success.
What’s more, the firm had no work now. Jin-ga (Go Chang-seok) declares, with unconvincing cheerfulness, “I’ll contact you after the loans are taken care of. It’s vacation time for you guys! If you want some part-time job, then you can stay”. Ji-yoon (Park Ha-sun) takes Eun-hee (Hong Ji-min) and Jin-ga aside and asks to talk.
Ji-yoon reveals her affiliation with the BK group, and reveals her decision to quit. She says, “if I quit, the accusations of plagarisms will be solved as well”.
The pair tries to stop her, but Ji-yoon says “I want to rest”. Ji-yoon walks out of the Giant, even without telling anything to Tae-baek (Jin Gu).

March 19, 2013
Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek Episode 13: Jin Gu Is Shocked By Park Ha Sun's Relations To The BK Group
201303182205212510_1.jpg
Nate
The revelation of Ji-yoon (Park Ha-sun)’s relation to the BK Group left Tae-baek (Jin Gu) in shock.Tae-baek overhears Ji-yoon talking to the head of the BK, President Baek (Jang Yong). He realizes that Ji-yoon is the daughter of Baek, and calls out her name.
Ji-yoon is also surprised to see him there, and keeps stammering out “I’m sorry”. She takes him to a quiet place to talk, and explains “I didn’t want to hurt you” about why she hid it from him. Tae-baek however is shocked, and asks her “are you that Ji-yoon that I know?”
Ji-yoon asserts that she wishes to live under the name that her mother gave her, Baek Ji-yoon, not the BK group’s daughter Baek Hyun-jin. However, Tae-baek tearfully tells her “you don’t change yourself nor your parents if you change your name”.
Tae-baek turns around after saying “I don’t think I can accompany you today”. Ji-yoon also bursts into tears, and she afterwards tries to take her mind off Tae-baek without much success.
201303190352411610_1.jpg
20130319_1363628907_80239100_1.jpg

March 19, 2013
"Ad Genius Lee Tae-baek" increases on its own but still last
Source: TVDaily via Hancinema.net
1363645246_483507.jpg
"Ad Genius Lee Tae-baek" increased in viewing percentage alone.
According to Nielson Korea, KBS 2TV "Ad Genius Lee Tae-baek" rated 4.1% on its thirteenth episode. It went up 0.6%.
Ad Genius Lee Tae-baek realized here that Baek Ji-yoon (Park Ha-seon) was Chairman Baek's (Jang Yong) daughter and asked if she was the Baek Ji-yoon he knew of.
Ji-yoon told him she would live as normal Baek Ji-yoon and not heiress Baek Hyeon-jin but Ad Genius Lee Tae-baek was cold towards her.
Ji-yoon said, "I don't think I should be with you. You will suffer because of me. You won't even be able to make ads".

Source: Enews
Monday, March 18, 2013
Dramas
8:15 PM
KBS Cheer Up Mr. Kim 30.4
10:00 PM
1. MBC Horse Doctor 18.8
2. SBS Yawang 17.8
3. KBS Ad Genius, Lee Tae Baek 4.1
Variety
1. SBS Healing Camp 9.5
2. KBS Hello 9.2
*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

March 19, 2013
Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek Episode 13: Jin Gu Goes To Park Ha Sun With An Idea For A Zipper Bag Ad
Lee Tae-baek (Jin Gu) went to see Ji-yoon (Park Ha-sun) with an idea of a zipper bag ad on his mind.Tae-baek, who is despondent and weak after Ji-yoon left the firm, regains his strength after meeting a girl who was encouraged by his own ad, the Everest Stair ad. Tae-baek also meets an old lady who was also encouraged by his own Seolleongtang ad as well.
The old lady, who was the model of the Giant’s Seolleongtang ad, proudly tacked the ad to her restaurant. She asks Tae-baek to accompany her to her husband’s grave, and Tae-baek agrees.
On the hill, she takes out a bowl of Seolleongtang in a zipper bag. Tae-baek is puzzled, because it obviously wasn’t being eaten by anyone. However, the lady explains to him, “I think it’ll be kept warmer this way”, just like her own feelings towards her late husband.
Tae-baek gets a flash of inspiration, of preserving your cherished things in a zipper bag. The plan for the advertisement begins to form in his mind, putting a flower into a zipper bag to represent the feelings one wishes to keep in it.
Tae-baek, with the idea in his head, hears from Ari (Han Chae-young) where Ji-yoon is. He rushes to Ji-yoon, and says “the concept of the ad is love, unchanged by time. Don’t you think we can also do that kind of love as well?”
2013031902124757_1_rstarkja.jpg

I'm now at Episode 6 of this drama. It's good! Wieeee hopefully I can finish all of these until Ep 12 before Ep 13 airs tonight!! Fighting!

@2ndComing, glad you are liking the drama (it's very under rated but we know a little about that *KoD ♥*). You can do it. Fighting!!! I hope you continue to enjoy.

Guest fantast1k1

WAAHHH! Ji-Yoon ssh, why did you take off your ring

:(( Our Genius was soo sad when he saw she's not wearing her ring...=((JY seems hurt too but she keeps talking to the dog as Tae Baek and kept saying sorry.JY looks soo pretty with her hair down...our Genius should've complimented her to score points at least;)Haay! It looks like our kiss and made up scene won't happen anytime soon:-SS

Archived