[Drama 2013] Advertising Genius Lee Tae-baek 광고천재 이태백

Felicia Soh

Love this show Eps11 however I would have done a Presentation base on skeletal structure of back in Giant Bill board with various different furniture that are great for you back and adding sense of humor for kids, and sensuality for adult furniture. Each vertebrate would encompass one furniture piece, or sort of glued it to bill board so it is 3D. Part of the script line when Copy Baek mention love and back pains.

The CEO who pick art to be sold will cost them for following request from BK CEO as a favor. How many Korean will actually buy art that will be sat on? Not many, also furniture store have low margins so this can cost them. Stupid CEO his family business will end in 3rd generation.

Pretty cute show. Keep up the good script and cute scenes.

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Hannahmiriam, @jakakris - thanks for enlightening us on "coffee" and "copy" name case.

Rating remain unchanged for Episode 12 - 3.5%

Found another cute artwork from a blogger (credit goes to the blogger @KBS site)

Lee Eun-hee with cute Wang Seok-hyun (Harang)

36686.png

Awesome CGI (sorry, if this is not a correct term) pictures posted by a blogger @KBS site (credit goes to the talented blogger)

2664A050513DE3CE2397BB

2064A050513DE3CB1EE8BE

2364A050513DE3CD21E557

2264A050513DE3CC1FFAD8

March 12, 2013
"Ad Genius Lee Tae-baek" Park Ha-seon rejects Jo Hyeon-jae's proposal
Source: TV Report via Hancinema.net
201303122259270910_1.jpg

Park Ha-seon shot down Jo Hyeon-jae.
On the twelfth episode of the KBS 2TV drama "Ad Genius Lee Tae-baek", Ji-yoon (Park Ha-seon) rejected Eddie (Jo Hyeon-jae) by saying, "I have someone else I really like".
While the draft for Giants which was chosen as the winner of a contest exhibit was swept away in plagiarisml; Ji-yoon suspected Eddie and BK Group. She met up with him outside and questioned him about when he found out -- she was the daughter of chairman Baek.
Eddie answered her truthfully. "At first I approached you because I knew who you were. But I was actually into you. What I feel for you is real".
However, Ji-yoon was already seeing someone. "I believe you. But I already have someone else in my heart". However, chairman announced to her that the deal was over and that she was to marry Eddie. Tae-baek (Jin Goo) found out who she was through their conversation and looked at her in shock.
1363097274208.jpg

March 13, 2013
Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek Episode 12: Park Ha Sun Persuades Go Chang Seok To Let Her Stay In Giant
Posted  by Eunsuh00 KoreanDrama.com l Nate
2013031301052739_1_rstarkja.jpg

Baek Ji-yoon (Park Ha-sun) managed to persuade Ma Jin-ga (Go Chang-seok) to let her stay in the Giant.
After Ma Jin-ga asks her to leave the firm, Ji-yoon calls him out for a talk. Jin-ga sends Tae-baek (Jin Gu) back, and they talk.
Jin-ga is angry at her, after realizing that she is the daughter of the BK’s head President Baek (Jang Yong). Jin-ga asks, “was your mother Won Mi-sook?”, for one of his senior copywriters that he had worked with was involved with Baek.
Ji-yoon apologizes, but makes it clear that “I’ve never thought of President Baek as my father, despite his blood running through my body. I want to live not as the daughter of the BK Group, but as the daughter of the copywriter Won Mi-sook”. Jin-ga is not convinced, but Ji-yoon persuades him that she will hold off her father, and that she wishes to remain in Giant.
Jin-ga gives up exasperated, saying “I can’t win. I guess you’re really your mother’s daughter”.

March 13, 2013
Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek Episode 12: Park Ha Sun Kisses Jin Gu's Cheek
Posted by Eunsuh00 KoreanDrama.com
2013031301194742_1_rstarkja.jpg

Ji-yoon (Park Ha-sun) and Tae-baek (Jin Gu) are drawing closer together with Ji-yoon’s kiss to Tae-baek’s cheek.
After Ji-yoon shares a talk with Jin-ga about her place in Giant, Tae-baek is suspicious because he was left out from their talk.
Tae-baek feels that she has some kind of link with the BK group, but Ji-yoon does not reveal anything. Tae-baek asserts, “I’ll carry your burden with you, Ji-yoon”, but Ji-yoon, who cannot bring herself to tell the truth, asks him to “trust me and wait”. Tae-baek, despite being disappointed and unsettled, smiles and says that he will wait.
Ji-yoon shyly kisses Tae-baek’s cheek. Facing the wide-eyed Tae-baek, she thanks him. Tae-baek smiles widely, and replies “well, I guess I have all the reason to wait”.

@

Hannahmiriam

said: @Jekei I stick with Baek Coffee. While talking about how they should call each other he said: "You must make a lot of coffee since you are an intern" Then since you make a lot of signboards, how is "Lee Sign"?" (episode 2)

@Felicia Soh "Coffee"' and "copy" are not the same.Baek Coffee is 백 커피 -> Baek Ceophi / KeophiBaek Copy is 백 카피 -> Baek Caphi / Kaphi

I don't know how her name is written in his phone. I'll check when I come back home.

Love this drama to bits. I don't understand why the rating is low but that doesn't bother me at all! Frankly, i found Tae Baek (JinGoo) is charming! And to all the casts making this drama a meaningful one, i salute to their hardworking roles. Personally, i watch this because of Jo Hyun Jae but Jin Goo caught my eyes more. Back to the drama, now that Tae Baek has learnt the secret, i guess he is going to fuming up his hidden talent soon, just like his own ad "Coming Soon"... go and win Ji Yoon's heart and beat all the one that looking down upon Giant's group!

March 13, 2013
"Advertisement Genius Lee Tae Baek" Han Chae Young Shows Respect for Ex-Boyfriend, Jin Goo
by Staff Writer KDramaStars

"Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek" Han Chae Young Shows Respect for Ex-Boyfriend, Jin Goo
"Advertisement Genius Lee Tae Baek" Han Chae Young remains respectful for her ex-boyfriend, Jin Goo. She had dumped him when when she attempted to create her fake past with fake experiences.In the 11th episode of the KBS drama "Advertisement Genius Lee Tae Baek" that aired on March 11, Ah Ree (Han Chae Young) was featured yearning for comfort from Lee Tae Baek's (Jin Goo) family.
Ah Ree attends the grand opening of the Giants Ad Company and says hello to So Ra (Han Sun Hwa) and the rest of Lee Tae Baek's family. Ah Ree had erased her past in order to get ahead in her career and even dumped Lee Tae Baek in the process even though he waited for her for several years. So Ran gives Ah Ree a dirty look for causing so much pain on her brother Lee Tae Baek.
So Ran says, "Why act so friendly all of a sudden? Let's just live" but Kwan Soon (Jung Young Sook) was different. Kwan Soon says, "I heard about your news. You must have had your own story. You're like my granddaughter. Take care of your health." Ah Ree begins to tear up from her love. Lee Tae Baek sees the whole thing and becomes very confused of his own feelings.
Regardless of their past, both Lee Tae Baek and Ah Ree are walking in their own paths. Even though Baek Ji Yoon (Park Ha Sun) and Lee Tae Baek are making progress in their love story, Ah Ree and Eddie Kang (Jo Hyun Jae) are nowhere near romance.

Guest fantast1k1

Mother Soup was so adorable...when our Baek Couple were in her room, she told Ji Yoon : he's a keeper...look at that face---manly-man, not the cutie type...he's thoroughly cooked :)) then she said, look, this is my room, so, no hanky panky ok? =)) Grandma tells it like it is! She cracks me up...then back to our couple---GeniusLTB asking Beak Copy to take off her ring, she said no.,.awwww! They promised each other they won't take off the rings...I hope they remember the promise made now that GLTB knows JY's secret...can't wait for next week...as GLTB would say---COMING SOOOON!!! :\">

DAEBAK! Love this episode (Happy Together) with Han Chae-young, Jin Goo, Park Ha-sun, Jo Hyun-jae and Sun-hwa to bits! Planing to watch another round this evening. Guys and gals, don't miss this - it's VERY ENTERTAINING!!  Please tune in to watch as my posting is just a fraction of what went on in that hilarious set. romance.gif

Sorry, can't help but not repost this from Happy Together's thread - credit/source : Semi-fly

kGgBEKl.jpg

BEWARE....SPOILERS!

The cast from AGLTB was so awesome and the host targeted their jokes mostly at Jin Goo – they brought me closer to JG as he exposed some of his personal background.  I have never noticed JG but after seeing him in the preview of “26 years” and some clips here and there, I fell in love with this actor – I don’t really know how to put it but he just amazes me whenever he appears on screen.  Everything about him is just so real and natural and he has this strong sense of appeal!  JHJ did not credit him for his looks but gave him a much better credit (as to JHJ’s rating) – he said he is a cool guy.  And he is hot-headed too…..he head-butted with one student when he asked why he has a two character name, are you dumb? chairshot.gif– Jin Goo (not the typical kind of Korean name and he doesn’t enjoy being teased because of his name…GOO). 

He has been in the industry since playing the young LBH’s role in “All In” but fame seems eluded him as most of his works were not recognized (some flop movies) and AGLTB is his first lead in a drama.  His dream is to become an actor but he majored in Advertisement (how ironic it is …) – well, for his father’s sake he study AD hoping he will become a PD for CF.  His father was not supportive over his decision of becoming an actor and I think it had to do with his profession. Btw, his father is a Director of Photography.  He said in his 32 years of his life, he has never got to know his mother that well and thanks to the long hours of kimchi making (he shared his expertise after acting in the movie, "Le Grand Chef 2 : Kimchi Battle"), he has grown closer to his mother. “Ah, now I understand why mothers are closer to daughters”, he said (something along this line). When he was being compared with Lee Byung-hun (his boss), he said he is happy being linked with him since he is famous and has become even more famous as time goes by (an indication of good luck/promo ...). I won't post more on this thread with regards to the exchanges concerning him and LBH - will post more at the related thread when I go for the 2nd round).

I like how he responded to a question (can’t remember though)….”I don’t like to be responsible” – “If the drama flunked, it's the director’s fault!” And would it be your credit if the drama is successful? His reply was, "The credit should goes to my cast mates" - very well said.  This is so HIM! Apparently, he sings too and PHS did compliment him on his vocal but unfortunately he failed to deliver a smooth song (still, it was a new discovery).

I love, love the fangirling scene of Kim Young-hee (one of the female comedians from Gag Concert) with JG.  She was so happy to meet JG that she ignored the rest of the casts….hehehe….she showed another side of her, as a FAN going ga-ga over a celebrity! It was so funny when she kind of butt in the seat that belongs to PHS….well, I can’t blame her, with all the excitement she has to contain inside her.  It was obvious that JG is shy to respond to KYH and admitted she is truly a diehard fan of JG – she is so into him because JG has the kind of country-like vibes in him.  She watched all his movies (including those flop ones) and highly recommended “26 years” (which garnered huge interest from the public due to its controversy content), and she has seen the movie 3 times.  Like any celebrity who is a fan of another celebrity, she asked for his cellphone number and promised that she won’t stalk him but just to put him on her list of people she would send general well-wishers during festive season.  So nice of JG to comply her wishes and she gets an autograph from him that goes “AD Genius Kim Young-hee (she specifically requested this part of addressing her), dreams do come true”.   Misun joked about the way she held his hand is like an old woman consoling her son kind of skinship….! LOL5.gif     

On Jo Hyun-jae’s part – apparently he is a bit lost when it comes to variety show and for some reason, the hosts gave him lots of space and I honestly think he prefers not to be in the limelight (for the right reason).  He even asked the host to refrain asking him too many questions (particularly on naming the G4 members….too much pressure…hehehe).  He REALLY is very good-looking as everyone acknowledged his handsome face – the funny thing is, he admitted confidently that even as a student, he knew he is good-looking as everyone kept complimenting him on his looks.  Ah….he said he feared riding on bus as he tends to attract girls staring at him! He was soooo cool when he talked about his "handsome" face and how he deals with that kind of popularity in school. When he was asked whether he has a girlfriend, he replied, "NO". av-2963.gif

After debuting in the entertainment industry, he realized his look is no big deal as compared to Jang Dong-gun, Won-bin and Kang Dong-won – so sweet and humble of him (because he is one of them…the good-looking ones).  He confirmed that many people get him confused with Jo Jae-hyun.  The shocking discovery is when he hesitantly revealed that he was formerly from a boy-band group name, Guardian and Kim Kang-woo is one of the members…WHOA….that was an interesting discovery! He can be cut out as a singer (he is vocalist in that group and KKW is a rapper (another shocker!)) and he hope he gets a chance to sing for an OST.  All the best! Btw, he said he never expected to expose so much of himself especially on the part of his former band group and the way how the host goes about in asking details of the guests, surprised him  - like he was kind of falling into the trap and exposes everything that he never dreamed of revealing….hahaha!! Clueless expression!  He is not the only one who fall victim, the hosts further commented, many guests ended up like him! kissy2.gif

I am not going to comment so much on Han Chae-young since her appearance was reported in the news earlier.  She was the first guest to be introduced and when she entered the set, all eyes were on her and everyone was like whoa…whoo….the Barbie-doll like beauty is indeed breathtakingly beautiful! Jun-ho called her a “married-Barbie-doll” and he said when she married all men’s hope were crushed!

Park Ha-sun revealed that before “Dong Yi” she has to go through many auditions whereas JG has a much easier path in the audition department. Apparently, when she was a student she had appeared in KBS, Golden Bell Challenge programme but she wasn’t happy about that casting since she garnered negative respond from the students.  Oh…she mentioned that JG is the energetic type – constantly cheering them, even though they managed to grab an hour sleep, he always turned up to work with a positive look (just like his character, LTB).  Sorry, I can’t really remember much on her part or perhaps, the hosts went easy on her since she recently appeared with Yoon Sang-hyun to promote their movie, Love Clinique.

Sunhwa revealed that she went for an audition and she thinks the PD noticed her acting ability.  When she got that role, she thought JHJ will be playing LTB and she goes about in the net searching information on him.  During the script reading, she was baffled when JG read the lines of LTB’s role – that was the time she discovered that she got it all wrong and has to start all over again in search of JG’s profile instead.  When news got around that she got a role, her friends thought she is going to play Yeo Jin-goo’s dongsaeng.  Hahaha….JG said YJG is indeed more famous than him.  Sunhwa has a good relationship with JG and both of them brought laughter in their exchanges! She accused JG of being jealous of her when the PD praised her acting and JG bombarded her by saying that she gets cocky after the compliments and the title of the drama has turned into “AD Genius Lee So-ran” – hahahah so cute! cooldance.gifcooldance.gif

Jin Goo's dish (Cold noodles with radish) won a place in the Late Night Snack's menu beating HCY, PHS and Sunhwa. Unfortunately, JHJ's riceball was not included as I think the writer found his dish less appealing or not outstanding (not sure of the exact words).  On the brighter side, he gets to taste and give verdict on all the food presented by the rest of the cast. pic2.gif

Guest poh2408

love the kiss on Jingu's cheek~ the guy seems so happy after that. smiling like crazy, looking at his ring. My fav scene in ep12 is when they where helping the grandmother who sells beef soup. Granny is juz funny teasing them when jiyoon burned her hand. Telling them not to do anything weird in her room. Later asking what are they doing in the room, if u wanna kiss faster then kiss, touch then faster touch, there are many customers. LOL. love the part where they promise each other not to take of their rings no mater what. Daddy Baek is juz geting meaner. Eddie is lot better than him now. At least he admits to approaching Jiyoon with wrong motive. Ari forced to help frame Giant for plagiarizing and Eddie didnt know she is involved as well.  Ending was OMG...finally he found out. guy is sure hurt and feel betrayed

Archived