[Drama 2013] Advertising Genius Lee Tae-baek 광고천재 이태백

Felicia Soh

ty299as.gif
This is a little late.. and personally, have not seen the last two episodes (still dl-ing, obviously).. just want to say how much I've enjoyed being here and sharing at this thread with everyone appreciating Ad Genius. Despite the not-so-encouraging ratings since day 1.. the thread and fans here have been most optimistic and sharing thoughts with much love & laughter for the Baek Coffee couple.wub2.gif
I'm more familiar seeing Jin Goo on the big-screen and in gangster-like roles since 10 years ago but I know that he's also one of the most capable young talents that the Korean film industry is blessed with. Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek really showed the other side of actor JG.. a softer, tender guy-next-door persona that's just so charming and real. And the delightful Park Ha Sun.. who would have thought the beautiful yet long-suffering Queen InHyun (in Dong Yi) and the bubbly, positive copywriter Baek Ji Yoon is the one & same actress?
The drama Ad Genius may not be leaving any big impact ratings-wise but most certainly the performance JG and PHS as well as the overall cast have touched the hearts of the audience, gaining more fans and recognition. This collaboration may not be the best project but it's certainly the most heart-warming, inspirational and positive series that will surely make hearts melt.
Anyway.. thanks again to everyone especially to Felicia for making our discussion time at the thread a great memorable moment. hug.gif

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

viewimage.php?id=hyunjae&no=29bcc427b686
The guy in the photo with JHJ is Yu Sang Min.  He is the on-site photographer of Ad Genius.  He is the one we have to thank for the official on-site photos posted on the KBS official site for this drama.  He posted the above photo on JHJ's DC Gallery together with this message: (Original message is in Korean, I translated to English)

Hello, everybody!
I am Yu Sang Min, on-site photographer of Ad Genius.
I have been working in close proximity with Hyun Jae hyung-nim taking his pictures for about 2 months.  Because the drama has ended, I am very sad that we are going our separate ways now.
He is always the first one to approach me, always full of warmth when talking to me, always taking care/looking out for me.  I feel blessed to have worked with him.

Indeed, TV drama production, because the broadcast schedule is tight, we were unable to sleep. This led to various problems which upset the staff, but Hyun Jae hyung-nim always maintained a bright appearance and calm temperament. The staff members like Hyun Jae hyung-nim a lot also (his words are “likes to follow Hyun Jae hyung-nim a lot”).

I would like to write more, but there are still many things to do… so I will reduce my post to one wish: I pray for continued success in actor Jo Hyun Jae’s future.
The weather is still chilly, everyone, please take care not to catch a cold!

Photographer Yu also posted the photo below on JHJ's DC Gallery today.  The photo was taken yesterday during the after-filming party.  You have to use magnifying glass to see your favorite stars... hehehehe.  

Ad Genius BTS36

Credit:  gall.dcinside.com/hyunjae

Felicia Soh said: class="entry-title"Actress Han Chae Young to temporarily move back to the U.S. during her pregnancy

It has been revealed that actress Han Chae Young will be temporarily moving back to the U.S. this April to spend time with her family during her pregnancy.

The actress immigrated to the States when she was eight years old, but due to her acting career and marriage, she has been living in Korea, without her family. Following the finale of her latest drama ‘Advertisement Genius Lee Tae Baek‘ on the 26th, the actress will spend the rest of her days as an expecting mother overseas with her family.

Han Chae Young’s camp confirmed, “As this is her first pregnancy, Han Chae Young wanted to comfortably continue her prenatal care at the place where her parents reside. At the moment, she will suspend her activities and focus her energy on caring for her baby.”

Han Chae Young shared, “I was happy while I was doing this drama. Because I was able to share good news, it was even more meaningful. I will focus on my prenatal care where my parents reside and continue to work hard in my acting career afterwards.”

Source : ALLKPOP

Felicia Soh

said:

class="entry-title"

Actress Han Chae Young to temporarily move back to the U.S. during her pregnancy

20130327_HanChaeYoung.jpg

It has been revealed that actress Han Chae Young will be temporarily moving back to the U.S. this April to spend time with her family during her pregnancy.

The actress immigrated to the States when she was eight years old, but due to her acting career and marriage, she has been living in Korea, without her family. Following the finale of her latest drama ‘Advertisement Genius Lee Tae Baek‘ on the 26th, the actress will spend the rest of her days as an expecting mother overseas with her family.

Han Chae Young’s camp confirmed, “As this is her first pregnancy, Han Chae Young wanted to comfortably continue her prenatal care at the place where her parents reside. At the moment, she will suspend her activities and focus her energy on caring for her baby.”

Han Chae Young shared, “I was happy while I was doing this drama. Because I was able to share good news, it was even more meaningful. I will focus on my prenatal care where my parents reside and continue to work hard in my acting career afterwards.”

Source : ALLKPOP

Guest fantast1k1

OMG! Why didnt they show the kiss scenes? Eeeeeeeee! They had several takes...kinda look awkward coz maybe its raw...but I like PHS reaction after each take...funny!
Thanks for sharing @park25! Thsnks forthe caps @rubie! 

Hello Geniuses!

Found another cartoonish artwork by another talented blogger .....by the end of the drama, the writer created three couples! Baek Coffee Couple, Ma-Gong Couple and Ma-Lee Couple! And I think there were signs that the two As (Ah-ri and Addie) could be heading on the same direction...the drama really wrapped up everything neatly and nicely!

39951.png

39952.png

39953.png

Source : KBS

@djaplebush, Han Chae-young was scouted by one Senior Actor/Entertainer while she was browsing at his shop.  He noted her beauty and asked her for her details and I think the next day, HCY received a call from an interested agent.  She was immediately signed by the said agent and he became her Manager. According to the sunbaenim, she was a real beauty and think she got a role (Autumn in my Heart) as soon as she signed the dotted lines.

Guest kawaiiyuki

This drama is really cute. I'm currently watching it... I'm loving all the little stories running through the larger one : TB finding his way through the advertizing world

Guest Leci_BJ's

Finally, it's in youtube...!! ^_^

Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek - Making of Episode 16

#how cute they're.... 8->

:\"> 

Reminiscing the Baek Copy-Sign Lee couple 
March 15, 2013
Tae-baek Becomes Mad with Jealousy
Source: KBS Global1772_4720_l.jpg
What is your relationship with BK Group?!
Tae-baek instinctively knows something is going on!He gets a feeling that Ji-yoon is affiliated with BK Group in some way. But without evidence, he just has to wait for Ji-yoon to tell him herself. In the meantime, Tae-baek is becoming mad with jealousy. 1772_4721_l.jpg
Don’t ask me anything just yet
She can’t tell Tae-baek who seems tough on the outside, but is soft inside. All she can do is ask him to wait.  1772_4722_l.jpg
Tae-baek, a man who will wait if Ji-yoon tells him to
Ji-yoon’s gift for the kind-hearted Tae-baek!!With one kiss from Ji-yoon, Tae-baek goes from being mad with jealousy to being madly in love.Tae-baek seems like a strong and passionate man when he is at work, but he’s a real softie at heart especially in front of the woman he loves.

Archived