[Drama 2013] TV Novel Samsaengi TV소설 삼생이

creidesca

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@efparri LOL I was thinking the same thing.  Both Yun Hee and GO wears clothes that are suitable and fits them, but SS now always dressed in outfits that are not only dowdy but also a couple of size larger.  They used to dress her better when she first entered university, but not now with that old 'halmoni' hair style, she looks positively frumpish.

Guest shantanushitut

I think JD wants to make up for all the years she dressed GO while she was small, thinking of her as Dr.Bong's daughter.So it will be a while before she brings her some proper college outfit..

so in conclusion based on the above comments ... SS is sporting old halmoni hairstyle dressed in teeny bopper clothing these days?  =)) 
i wonder how many more episodes to go. can't wait for this to end. any idea what's replacing this? another tele novella? of all the tv novels i've watched ... i think i've only watched Bok Hee nuna to completion.

Guest shantanushitut

@exupery- Tv novel Eunhee(working title) replaces Samsaengi from 24th june. It is also set in the 70's i guess. The heroine's father is wrongly accused of killing hero's father.Check the synopsis from Dramawiki.

thanks @shantanushitut
edit : just checked the casts ... no woody looking fella with smile i want to smack off his face so looks kind of promising. not too keen on the story plot though ... sounds like glass mask or something with the daughter of the real killer etc...

Guest shantanushitut

@exupery- I think we will have more or less the same characters like this series.On of the female lead is the daughter of real killer who has one sided crush on the hero 'a la Geum ok'.Then we have another male lead who has unrequited love on the heroine but is good hearted like Dongwu..

@shantanushitut looks like we will have divided loyalties for the lead pairing....we might have a fun time trashing it out for our favourites again.

On that note, can someone give that wood a bath and a shave, I wanna a puke everytime I see him, I swear the stench in coming thru my computer screen, its that same look he had on during his pathetic little boy running away from home episode.

@timsha ... he needs SS to come to the rescue. she need to kiss him on unwashed mouth again so he can regain his senses again and give Dr Bong a house full of wood furniture.  =))
edit : i know i'm so mean but don't know why ... the actor or maybe his role just brings out the worse in me. :-&

Guest kim1430265284

@efparri you are correct, SS is the heroine of the day, she saved DW oppa from the baddies. I am amazed as how she could walk around them with her high heels and managed to free DW right in front of a sleeping baddie. :-O I wonder if @shantanushitut can do the same :)) Anyone saw the preview for ep 116. I cannot wait 2 more days to know if evil Mr Sa got shot or not. How many viewers would want him shot dead there and then or end in other ways? Would be interesting to know what kind of punishment should he get according to viewers. Looks like GO might go mad and yes, she got another slap @atomickitty, you got you wish. :-bd

@kim cant wait to see ep 115, GO got slapped again yayyy, who slapped her?

@shantanushitut in high heels????  I dont care as long as u can whaccck KJ for me, u can cross dress for all I care and I would still worship u :D

@exupery I agree with u, I too have no idea why I enjoy bashing that wood??? Maybe in a previous life we were enemies???? I bet then too I bashed the s-h-i-t out of him.

Guest atomickitty

@kim.
YES.. GO getting slapped again is so exciting for me to watch. But then I looked at SS face and lost my "GO slap" high. I just know she's going to do that forgiving bullsh!t they always do. I'm with your father, SS. GET OUT, GO!!! Stupid kdrama forgiveness bs .. mumble mumble mumble.. makes me wanna .. mumble mumble mumble.. ridiculous forgiving someone that tried to get you put in jail as a gd spy .. mumble mumble mumble..

:-w

Guest kim1430265284

@timsha GO refused to leave with evil daddy to Paris and went back to Dr Bong's house and told SS to leave her hoouse. Dr Bong came out to the rescue and gave her another slap telling to leave if she does'nt like living together with SS. I was hoping he might tell her to leave and go to her evil daddy and yes, he did just that. @gene71632  will fill us with the details, thank you again gene.

Wait, wait, poor JS oppa finally got up and went out of his room. Guess he cannot sit there anymore as nature call. How he can sit there for so long and still in the same clothing for dunno how many episodes. Not surprise he dare not see anyone....b-(

Not sure if I want evil KJ shot dead yet, he deserves a bit more punishment.:-S

Guest shantanushitut

@kim, @timsha -Hehe, cross dressing and wearing heels...lol!! I have just barely resumed walking on my feet after the accident. So after having done away with the crutches i was wondering what to do with them.Now i guess i know what to do. I will whack KJ with my crutches hard and then leave those for him as he will need those for the rest of his life!!

@atomickitty I do alot of mumbling too......mostly colorful and of the four lettered kind

@shantanushitut your foot OK to wear high heels????   I am imagining u doing flying kicks and turns wearing killer heels 8->

I agree with @Kim that KJ die is too easy for him. Also like @atomickitty, cannot just forgive GO like this.  She help murderer.  If she not punish, writer really write great injustice... police are stupid/bad, criminals not punish.  no justice!

@shantanushitut, after recovery must still take care of feet.  No walking in high heels.  What day you want to go Korea?  I go with you.  I hold the evil KJ and you beat with your crutches.  No need high heel, kicking and jumping.  Okay, tell me what day to meet and where to meet :))

Archived