Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

Top 12 Saddest Romance K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist (2023 Update)

Is it one of those days when all you want to do is just grab some snacks and have a good cry? You’ve come to the right place. If you’re a fan of K-Dramas, you know that there’s no better catharsis than binge-watching sad romance dramas until your tear ducts are drained. So, we compiled the most heart-wrenching, sad romance K-Dramas that will make you believe in love all over again.

If you are new to K-Dramas, check out these sad romance K-Drama titles we have selected to find which ones suit your taste! For K-Drama connoisseurs, you've probably watched all the dramas listed below, and if not, it is time to add them to your watchlist!

Note: This list is not a ranking, but we're opening a poll at the end of the article where you can vote for your favorite. The vote will not be closed, so no result article will be published.

8. "Uncontrollably Fond"

uncontrollably-fond-scaled.jpg

KBS

Cast: Kim WooBin, Suzy

Summary: Childhood sweethearts Sin JoonYoung and No Eul meet again as adults, years after breaking up. This time, JoonYoung is a celebrity, and No Eul is tasked with filming a documentary about him. The forced proximity brings them together as they give their love another shot, even though JoonYoung has little time left in the world.

Watch Because: "Uncontrollably Fond" is the type of drama that makes no pretensions about happy endings. From the very beginning, you know where the story is going, but you learn to enjoy the journey anyway. Filled with love and laughter on the one hand and helplessness and despair on the other, our couple is relentless in their pursuit of happiness and that is exactly what makes this drama so heartbreaking yet wholesome.

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/top-10-saddest-romance-kdramas-to-have-on-your-watchlist/

Top 20 KBS Dramas With The Highest Ratings From 2015 To 2020

KBS, the Korean Broadcasting System, has played a vital role in the growth of K-Dramas over the decades with continuously high-ranking K-Dramas placing in the best ratings list of 20202021, and 2022. They are known as one of the top broadcasting systems in Korea for a reason!

It is no secret that KBS has been known for producing some of the most iconic dramas adored by K-Drama lovers.

Thanks to this, they also have some record ratings worth mentioning such as the K-Drama "Bread, Love and Dreams" which aired in 2010 and reached a record 50.8% rating!

16. "Uncontrollably Fond" - 12.9%

Top 20 KBS Dramas With The Highest Ratings From 2015 To 2020

Starring Kim WooBin, Suzy, Im JooHwan, and Im JuEun, the drama earned ratings of 12.9%. This is the drama that had everyone grabbing a box of Kleenex with all of its heart-wrenching moments that will have you hugging your cushion as you watch. The tragic romance and melodramatic side stories will have you in your feels - which is part of why it's such a great immersive drama.

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/top-20-kbs-dramas-with-the-highest-ratings-from-2015-to-2020/

*** With the help of his supporters, Kim Woo Bin reaches yet another Instagram milestone! Now, he reaches 5 million followers on Instagram. With this milestone, Kim Woo Bin has become one of the most followed K-actors on IG. This number is sure to increase. Kim WooBin's Instagram account has a little bit of everything. There's snippets of his daily life, behind-the-scenes photographs, boyfriend material pictures, and so much more.   :cutekitty:

Kim-WooBin-Photoshoot-Instagram.jpg

• partyon changed the title to Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

*** According to several officials, Kim Woo Bin recently gifted 120 padded jackets for winter to all the production staff during the filming of Netflix’s original film “Officer Black Belt ".  And he prepared more than 100 thick jumpers for them using his own money. Since behind-the-scenes photos cannot be revealed as the Netflix film is still in production, the story of his surprise gift was spread through word of mouth by production staff and officials. “Officer Black Belt” is an action comedy about Lee Jung-do (Kim Woo-bin), an ordinary person with 9-degree black belts in Taekwondo, Kendo and Judo, becoming a martial arts officer to monitor and prevent crimes.   :kisslevel:

20231109103942524ohbb.jpg

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20231109103940015

Savor the Simple Joys: 6 K-Dramas That Are the Epitome of Slice of Life

Korean dramas span every imaginable genre. While high-octane thrillers often grip us with their riveting narratives, there are moments when the appeal of a gentle, light-hearted series is undeniable.

For those leisurely days, consider enriching your watchlist with an array of exquisite slice-of-life K-dramas. These series offer heartwarming narratives that resonate deeply, providing the perfect blend of poignancy and comfort. Dive into these touching yet uplifting stories for a genuinely delightful viewing experience.

Our Blues (2022)

1699445807-kdrama-ourblues.jpg

Episodes: 20

This drama deals with some heavy topics and problems such as discrimination, poverty, conflicts, struggles of married life, divorce, and more. It is as real as it can get and does not hide anything. The series sheds light on real-life problems through its characters and plot. It makes for a mature watch.

source : https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/11/savor-the-simple-joys-6-k-dramas-that-are-the-epitome-of-slice-of-life

*** tvN variety show "Green Bean, Red Bean"  is getting additional episodes. On November 13th, an industry insider told Sports Chosun that the cast members of the show will reunite for a kimchi-making episode at their homes in Seoul. The members will reunite for this episode shortly after their final filming in October.   :heart1:

387844431_940386760785356_93675180662250

2023111301000949300123931_20231113104610

source : https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=076&aid=0004077912

*** Kim Woo-bin has showed various charms as he entered the cast of a variety show for the first time with tvN’s “GBRB Repap What You Sow.”    :heart2beat:

20231114114608108obil.jpg

1. He has great manner

Kim Woo-bin caught the eye from the first episode. As the last person to arrive at the meeting place, he appeared in a perfect outfit and well-styled hair. The actor explained that he did it to keep his manner to the viewers. During the show, he has showed his fashion sense and well-put-together visuals countless times as well.

2. He is good at flirting

Kim Woo-bin takes female fans’ hearts with his flirting, saying things such as, “You’re so cute today? Can I touch your belly?” to Kim Ki-bang or “You are a gift, Kyung-soo” to D.O. when he forgot to prepare a gift. He always has affectionate words to say to his best friends.

3. He is funny

Kim Woo-bin showed off his increased sense of humor during the show. In an exciting foot volleyball match with the production team, he looked sloppy by making repeated errors, but he led the team to victory with his unexpected skills. In response, Kim Woo-bin said, “I learned about myself a lot during this program. I thought I was not competitive, but I’m too competitive,” he admitted. He also created various funny moments why being bad at other sports.

4. He has healing energy

Although Kim Woo-bin only tries the life of a farmer, he is sincere about farming. He showed his affection for the crops he grew himself. He also enjoys the sky and rain, healing viewers.

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20231114114606003

5 Heart-Wrenching K-Dramas to watch for a lasting Emotional Impact

The vast world of Korean dramas offers something for every mood and preference. Whether you're in the mood for romance, craving a suspenseful binge, or seeking a series that beautifully captures the essence of pain for those moments when you need a good cry, you'll find it all.

For those times when you're drawn to a tragic narrative, one that promises to leave a lasting impression, this selection is for you. Discover a few standout Korean dramas that masterfully blend tragedy with unforgettable storytelling.

Uncontrollably Fond (2016)

1700145268-kdrama-uncontrollablyfond.png

Episodes: 20

It is a story of love and tragedy involving two celebrities who were childhood classmates and have now found each other as adults. It is about their struggles and battles with past and present. Once again, you have to be prepared for anything with this drama.

source : https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/11/5-heart-wrenching-k-dramas-to-watch-for-a-lasting-emotional-impact

*** Jo In Sung will be joining the cast of "Green Bean, Red Bean"According to OSEN on November 16th, Jo In Sung made a guest appearance in the kimjang (Korean traditional kimchi-making) content in the tvN variety show Green Bean, Red Bean, filmed on November 13th. The "Green Bean, Red Bean" team, which wrapped up their last filming last month before the onset of winter, gathered recently for a special kimjang content, and Jo In Sung, a close friend of the cast, made a surprise appearance as a guest. tvN’s "Green Bean, Red Bean"  airs every Friday at 8:40 PM KST.   :Ohboy3:

*** In EP6 of tvN’s entertainment show “GBRB: Reap What You Sow,” which was aired on November 17, four best friends Lee Kwang-soo, Kim Woo-bin, Do Kyung-soo, and Kim Ki-bang were challenged to farm a field of 500 pyeong (1,652 ㎡). While Do Kyung-soo was preparing to cook their meal, Lee Kwang-soo, Kim Woo-bin, and Kim Ki-bang made crop signs. While Lee Kwang-soo wrote the signs, Kim Woo-bin drew pictures of a crop on them and Kim Ki-bang decorated the pillars. Here, Kim Woo-bin’s drawing skills were recently revealed. He was excited, saying, “It’s fun to draw after a long time. I haven’t painted too much these days.”  He had reportedly attended an art academy for six years in the past. Kim Woo-bin then said, “Kwang-soo must have practiced drawing shadow a lot at the practice room and on the title of the books when he was young. Doodling. I did that a lot, too. There is always a kid who doesn’t study and only does that.” And when Lee Kwang-soo confessed, “It was me,” he said, “Me too.  I did it unconditionally in moral subjects’ books.”    :Megalol:

source : https://news.nate.com/view/20231117n32507

*** Also, in EP6 of tvN’s entertainment show “GBRB: Reply What You Show,” which aired on November 17th, Cha Tae-hyun appeared as a surprise guest. In this episode, when the production team asked, “Ki-bang and Kyung-soo (D.O.) seem to have their own roles, but what roles are the remaining two?” Kim Woo-bin said, “We are reaction roles. You know how important reaction is in variety shows, right?” Kim Ki-bang added, “Both Lee Kwang-soo and Kim Woo-bin are ‘yes men’. There is a difference between them though. While Woo-bin says, “I like it, I like it,” Kwang-soo will say ‘It’s really good, bro’.” Kim Woo-bin revealed a weakness of Lee Kwang-soo "for not being able to refuse”. He shared, “Kwang-soo can never say no. In the past, he once had three drinking appointments a day. He couldn’t say that he already had an appointment and just accepted the next appointment. Then at the first appointment, he said he’d have to go first, and then he went to the second appointment and drank again.. It’s because he really couldn’t say no. Then people from all three appointments criticized him for coming late and leaving early.”  Lee Kwang-soo said, “So Woo-bin advised me to practice saying no. One time I was going to hang up, but Woo-bin told me to come to the after-movie party. When I asked if me going to the after-party was a bit of a bad idea since I didn’t participate in the movie, he said, ‘It’s okay. You still have to come,” I said, “Okay, I’ll go,” and hung up.”    :kitty:

20231117234209496fsmz.jpg

20231117234209707ucqb.jpg

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20231117223813274

*** Finally..... the film “Alienoid” has dropped new character posters and teaser for Part 2! The released individual character posters depict the eight leads who each have their own mission. There is Thunder (Kim Woo Bin), who must open the door of time in order to return to present day. The short teaser captures the powerful synergy of the star-studded cast. “Alienoid ” Part 2 will be released in January 2024.   :kaching1:

kim-woo-bin-.jpeg

0007183673_001_20231117163512657.jpg?typ

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0007183673

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch: Ryu Jun Yeol, Kim Tae Ri, Kim Woo Bin, Honey Lee, And More Fight To Achieve Their Goals In “Alienoid” Part 2 Teasers

Spoiler

20231119091902_alienoid-2.jpg?s=900x600&

Sci-fi fantasy film “Alienoid” has dropped new character posters for Part 2!

“Alienoid” is a two-part sci-fi film about the happenings that occur when a mysterious time portal opens and connects Taoists from the Goryeo Dynasty searching for a divine blade with people in the present day chasing down an alien prisoner that’s been imprisoned in a human’s body. The film is directed by Choi Dong Hoon of the 2009 film “Jeon Woo Chi,” “The Thieves,” and “Assassination.”

The newly released individual character posters dynamically depict the eight leads who each have their own mission. Ryu Jun Yeol stars as Taoist Moo Reuk, who is questioning his own identity. The poster raises anticipation for his upgraded magic and action skills.

ryu-jun-yeol.jpeg

Another poster depicts Lee Ahn (Kim Tae Ri) running with the divine blade in hand. In order to protect everyone, Lee Ahn must return to present day. Furthermore, there is Thunder (Kim Woo Bin), who must open the door of time in order to return to present day, and Min Gae In (Honey Lee), who is unearthing the secrets about aliens.

kim-tae-ri-.jpeg kim-woo-bin-.jpeg honey-lee-1.jpeg

Heuk Seol (Yum Jung Ah) and Chung Woon (Jo Woo Jin) raise anticipation for how they will affect the story as they travel from Goryeo Dynasty to present day, while alien prisoner Ja Sang (Kim Eui Sung), who is trapped in the past, and blind swordsman Neung Pa (Jin Sun Kyu) raise anticipation for their presences with their charismatic posters.

yum-jung-ah.jpeg jo-woo-jin-.jpeg kim-eui-sung.jpeg jin-sun-kyu-.jpeg

The short form teaser for “Alienoid” Part 2 captures the powerful synergy of the star-studded cast. Beginning with a look at Heuk Seol and Chung Woon in present day as they sense someone coming, the scene switches over to Lee Ahn who asks, “Who are you?” The clip shows each character in succession as they show off their charms while briefly introducing themselves.

Check out the teaser below!

Alienoid ” Part 2 will be released in January 2024.

credit : soompi news

'Alienoid 2' director hopeful to recapture audiences after unpopular first part

By Shim Sun-ah

SEOUL, Nov. 22 (Yonhap) -- Would the second installment of the Korean sci-fi action fantasy series "Alienoid" succeed in gathering movie fans, overcoming box-office failures of the first film? That is the question looming in the local film industry ahead of the film's release in January 2024.

Director Choi Dong-hoon is now hoping his film series will get a second chance to receive different reviews, now that the whole puzzle of the mystery left unsolved in the first film is completed with the sequel.

"I spent 1 1/2 years working on the post-production, only looking at the actors' eyes on the monitor. It felt as if they were family members who had lived together with me," he said during a press conference to promote "Alienoid 2" in Seoul on Wednesday. "I once again felt what it's like to make a movie myself while doing the post-production work."

The director and cast of "Alienoid 2" pose for photos during a press conference to promote the film in Seoul on Nov. 22, 2023. (Yonhap)

The director and cast of "Alienoid 2" pose for photos during a press conference to promote the film in Seoul on Nov. 22, 2023. (Yonhap)

The big-budget two-part film series made its bold debut in the summer of 2022 but bombed, attracting only 1.53 million moviegoers due to largely negative reviews. The number was only one-fifth of its break-even point of 7.3 million.

Written and directed by Choi, one of the most bankable filmmakers in the Korean film industry, the series revolves around a duo of android robots who must fight across time to capture escaped alien criminals in modern-day Korea and Taoist magicians who fight with each other to possess a legendary divine sword in the ancient Goryeo Dynasty (918-1392) as a time portal opens between the past and modern-day Korea in 2022.

The second installment begins where the story of the first film ends: Lee Ahn (Kim Tae-ri), a human girl brought to the 21st century from the past and raised by the robots, eventually restores a legendary divine sword after 10 years of her unwanted stay in Goryeo, while Mureuk (Ryu Jun-yeol), a clumsy Taoist wizard who Lee Ahn encounters in her journey to find the sword, falls into confusion after finding that a mysterious being is inside him.

In the second film, Lee Ahn returns to the present with the divine sword but she is not alone. She is accompanied by Thunder (Kim Woo-bin), one of the robots, and three Taoist magicians, Mureuk, Heukseol (Yum Jung-ah), Cheongwun (Jo Woo-jin) and Ja-jang (Kim Eui-sung), leader of a secret gang, who all pursue the sword for different purposes.

Lee Ahn then joins forces with her friends -- Thunder, Mureuk, Heukseol and Cheongwun -- to prevent escaped alien prisoners from detonating an extraterrestrial matter called "Haba" on Earth and save the world.

The director said he put much effort into making "Alienoid 2" enjoyable even for viewers who had not seen the first part while following the original script.

"In the opening of the movie, there is a summary clip that summarizes the contents of the first part," he said, adding that he kept editing the summary footage to the point where 15 versions were created.

Actors said the second part will be fun as hidden secrets of the main characters are unveiled.

"If the first part unfolds with several stories intertwined, the second part provides catharsis in the process of unraveling the intertwined stories," Ryu Jun-yeol said. "It will be fun if you watch the first and second parts together."

Kim Tae-ri said the relationship between her and Ryu's characters changes in the second film as hidden secrets are revealed.

Lee Ha-nee and Jin Sun-kyu join the cast as the customs officer Min Gae-in from the first part and a blind swordsman Neungpa, a new role in the second part, respectively.

sshim@yna.co.kr
(END)

credit : Yonhap News

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20231122010200315?section=culture/k-pop

*** On November 22, a press conference for the upcoming second part of 'Alienoid' took place at CGV Yongsan, Seoul. During the presscon, Ryu Jun Yeol described how he benefited from working with Kim Woo Bin. Park Kyung-rim had questions ready for each of the cast and one of the questions that she asked Kim Woo Bin was about his chemistry with Ryu Jun Yeol. She asked, "Woo Bin, I remember the last time I spoke to you about the first part of 'Alienoid', you were like, 'I felt lonely throughout our shooting because I filmed most of my parts by myself.' I heard that for the shooting this time, you and Jun Yeol were often paired with each other. How was the chemistry between you two?" Kim Woo Bin answered, "It was nice. It was really nice to work with Jun Yeol. Most of all, he's an amazing actor, you know. He's filled with such good energy as well, so I got to receive that sort of good energy from him while filming with him." Then, Park Kyung-rim asked Ryu Jun Yeol if there were any fun on-site stories involving Kim Woo Bin. Ryu Jun Yeol responded, "Well, I'm three years older than he is, but for some reason, the members of staff thought that Woo Bin was older. My guess is that it was because Woo Bin was this responsible dude that they could rely on. I mean, Woo Bin does have more experience in this field than I do. So, thanks to that, I didn't really feel pressure about being the older one. In fact, I felt quite relaxed and free on site. It was all thanks to Woo Bin."

'Alienoid: Part 2' is scheduled to premiere in January 2024. :happydance:

201860457_700.webp

source : SBS Star

*** I'm happy that Kim Woo Bin is back in business all fit and fine after cancer treatment.He  is all set to return for an upcoming movie "Alienoid 2".  It's amusing that despite Ryu Jun Yeol being three years older, the staff mistakenly considered Kim Woo Bin older due to his responsible and reliable behavior.   :yaaa:

*** During the presscon, Kim Woo-bin said, “I have confidence that I can do any CG now”. In Part 1, he played Guard, a supernatural being who manages and escorts alien prisoners. However, in Part 2, Kim Woo-bin transforms into a program named “Thunder” instead of Guard. As Thunder he has the ability to control time, so, CG acting was necessary. Kim Woo-bin recalled the filming period, “Most of the scenes I appear in require CG. It was difficult at first because there’s a difference between what you see in front of you and what you don’t see. The director and staff helped a lot. I received a lot of help. Now I have confidence that I can do any CG.“   :doggie:

20231122135003645ezll.jpg

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20231122135002640

*** Kim Woo Bin uploaded a screenshot of an adorable exchange he shared with a young child who accidentally texted the wrong number, which happened to be his phone number. Kim Woo Bin revealed this onto his Instagram story, censoring the phone number. Who was the child trying to contact? How did she make such an incredible “mistake?” Did she successfully get snacks for her puppy? Do Kim Woo Bin and the child keep in contact? Whatever..... this makes up for one adorable and hilarious story!   :heart2beat:

Child“Can you buy some snacks.”
Child: “Ahjussi, I’m Yuri. Can you buy some puppy snacks.”
Kim Woo Bin: “Yuri-ya, I think you put in the wrong phone number.”

J4whVafPmLgqKrSG62wsuBgcYISJesG5dCT6BuvN

source : https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/imagine-accidentally-texting-wrong-number-kim-woo-bin/