Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

*** Kim Woo-bin donated 100 million won ($84,000) to Asan Medical Center to help patients pay for their treatment, according to his agency AM Entertainment reported today Thursday.  We all know that he has been making charitable donations to help youth and children in-need since some years ago. Even last year, he had also donated 100 million won to the Community Chest of Korea to be used for the prevention of Covid-19.   :kaching3:

credit : JoongAngDaily

• Like 1

Actor Kim Woo-bin to Make Comeback After Cancer Recovery

Actor Kim Woo-bin is gearing up for a much-anticipated return to both movie and TV screens after an absence of nearly five years due to illness. He was forced to take leave to treat nasopharyngeal cancer in 2017.

Kim will join the new Netflix series "Black Knight," based on a webtoon of the same name, the streaming service said on Wednesday.

It follows his casting in the film "Alien," which is in production, and an upcoming TV project tentatively titled "Our Blues" written by renowned screenwriter Noh Hee-kyung.

The Netflix series depicts life in a post-apocalyptic world where delivery workers emerge as people's saviors.

It will be directed by Cho Ui-seok, who worked with Kim on the 2016 film "Master." Other cast members include Esom and Kang Yoo-seok.

The airdate has not been decided yet.

credit : Chosun Ilbo

• Like 1

*** Kim Woo-Bin is to reunite with director Cho Ui-seok in his upcoming Netflix series titled "Black Knight." They previously worked together on his film "Master." Although, Netflix has yet to announce the premiere date for this drama. 

:shaq:

cast%20of%20Black%20Knight%20series.png

photo source : AsiaOne

• Like 1

*** I'm very happy for his comeback. The exact release date of the Netflix "Delivery Knight" is still unknown, but it is likely to be this year.  :7555_attack:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome Kim Woo Bin to your return

20220113171008958auio.jpg

20220113171010164ulnn.jpg

20220113171011337wesb.jpg

• Like 1

[New Drama] "Black Knight - 2022"

photo1415792.jpg

"Black Knight - 2022" (2022)

Directed by Cho Ui-seok

Written by Cho Ui-seok

Network: Netflix

With Kim Woo-bin, Esom, Kang You-seok, Song Seung-heon,...

Synopsis
"Black Knight - 2022" illustrates an air polluted world in 2071, where people depend on respirator masks to breathe. Only one percent of the human race has survived, and a strict social stratification has been established in the deserted lands of the Korean Peninsula. Delivery drivers play a crucial role within this system, and for refugees, becoming a delivery driver is their only hope for survival. Amid chaos, Black Knight tells the story of a legendary delivery driver 5-8 with exceptional battle skills and a refugee Sa-wol who dreams of following in his footsteps.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2022

source : Hancinema

• Like 1

*** 'Unexpected Business' is returning for season 2 with Jo In Sung and Cha Tae Hyun, and Kim Woo Bin and Lee Kwang Soo will be appearing as guests.  These 2 are Jo In Sung's buddies. They are well-known for their friendship. It was also reported the program is currently in production in Naju city. (Seoul to Naju by train takes 1h-2hs, if by bus takes 4hs, by car 3hs) According to the news, they are currently shooting as guests in Naju, Jeollanam-do. The show is set to premiere sometime in the first half of this year. I hope we could get the exact date soon.   :ohboy2:

30000648973_1280-side-1536x1152.jpg

20220117152318445reea.jpg

source : https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20220117152318761

• Like 1

Dear Oppa: An Indian fan finds Kim Woo Bin extremely special and close to her heart

kwb_main_1.png?width=752&format=webp&t=p

Kim Woo Bin is a man of few words but many feats. His filmography is decorated with successful dramas and movies. His fans admire his acting abilities and his polite personality. Kim Woo Bin is a person who has gone through hell and back, yet his kind smile never left his face, which his fans will always appreciate him for. He gained popularity for his roles in dramas like ‘The Heirs’, ‘Uncontrollably Fond’, ‘School 2013’ and movies like ‘Twenty’ and ‘Alien’. 

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Arushi Chauhan from India to Kim Woo Bin.

Read her letter below.

Hello I am Aarushi Chauhan from India. This letter is for my dearest person Mr. Kim Woo Bin, the most special person in this world who is for me. I may say whatever I try to describe you with so many beautiful words but all that seems just less for you I am a small poet so few words for you. {My most beautiful bird When I saw you for the first time. My heart was really lost. The world seemed like a magic, only you had ridden in my soul, mind and heart. Then regain my senses. So I understood that this is not magic, it is a reality, my friend}. {Your scattered hair started smelling like fragrance of flowers from the pictures itself. Your little sweet smile started giving me happiness}. {And what can I say about those eyes which are most beautiful, a free bird is happy, there is a lot of such sight in its flight. I want to say that you are a human but in reality you are an angel}. {The shining star I tell you will not be wrong. My thought is that you are the brightest star in the sky. It is said that good people are known by their deeds. But yours is a different miracle that all the qualities are visible in your eyes}. {You are very special to me. But don't ask me why?

You are May you be safe for the rest of your life. Everyday I ask God for you. Don't ever wrinkle on your forehead, never let you have any pain}. {You stay safe, stay happy, never stop you are the flowing water, just you are the most special and beautiful person for me Let me tell you one thing, I only want you to be happy always, God always bless you with many blessings, you should never have any problem}. I always feel great to see you happy. To be honest, I am mostly happy when I see a big smile on your face. You just do your job well. I promise you that I will definitely come to Seoul , Korea one day to meet you. I have to do anything at any cost. But I will definitely come. I can never explain to you how I feel for you. All I can tell you is that some people may like you more than me. Some people might like me less. But no one can like you as much as me, that's all I promise you. You are not posting your picture for a few days now. I hope everything will be fine. would be absolutely fine. You just take care of yourself and be happy always. By the way, all your roles are very important for me. Be it in drama or in movies. But the most adorable role of yours I think is your uncontrollably fond drama of shin joon young. To me you are the angel of God whom I always want to keep in my heart. To be honest, I want to say a lot. There are many things that I have to say to you, but I cannot write this much in this letter because I do not want to teach everyone in the world in everything. Earlier the language of Korea Korea was a common country and its language for me but since I am associated with you. It has become so special to me that it has become a purpose of my life. But I am sure that one day will come when you will understand all my feelings and read well and which I am waiting very eagerly. My dearest and most loved person, take care of yourself you are my sweetest and most beautiful golden bird. I will always love you. Always always do today and will always do in future also......

source : Pinkvilla

• Like 1

'Delivery Knight' star Kim Woo Bin and Lee Kwang Soo to guest on 'Unexpected Business' season 2

kim_woo_bin_lee_kwang_soo_news1_main.jpg

tvN's 'Unexpected Business' is returning for season 2 with Jo In Sung, Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Woo Bin and Lee Kwang Soo who will be guesting on the popular variety show. It was also reported the program is currently in production in Naju city. 

For those unversed, 'Unexpected Business' is a variety program featuring Jo In Sung and Cha Tae Hyun as city dwellers who take on running a small shop in the countryside for approximately 10 days. The show will give these two men, who have lived their whole lives in a city, a chance to experience life in the countryside, completely opposite to their city life. They will blend into the neighbourhood and experience the ups and downs of operating a supermarket in a quaint small town. The beautiful landscape and simplicity of people who live there is a star attraction for the variety show. The variety show first premiered from February 25, 2021, to May 6, 2021, with 11 episodes and stars like Park Bo Young, Nam Joo Hyuk and Jo Bo Ah guested as star guests. 'Unexpected Business 2' is set to premiere sometime in the first half of 2022. 

Meanwhile, Kim Woo Bin is all set to return with the upcoming Netflix drama 'Delivery Knight' opposite Esom. Based on the eponymous webtoon, it narrates a futuristic thriller story, which follows a group of people known as the delivery knights that press on deliver items to citizens in an unbreathable world. Stay tuned to Pinkvilla for further updates.

12 Netflix Original K-Dramas To Be Released In 2022 That You Have To Watch

Netflix Korea had an excellent year when it came to the success of their original K-Dramas and movies in 2021! 

Netflix Original K-Dramas such as "Squid Game", "Hellbound", "The Silent Sea", and more, saw huge success in 2021. As a result, many K-Drama fans are eagerly awaiting the Netflix Original K-Dramas that will be released in 2022.

So, here is a list of all of the Netflix Original K-Dramas that will be released in 2022.

Note: This list doesn't include movies and reality/variety shows. 

12. "Black Knight"

Netflix-Original-K-Dramas-Released-in-20

Netflix

Starring: Kim WooBin, Esom, Kang YouSeok

Summary: In 2071, when extreme air pollution makes it impossible to live without an oxygen respirator, the series depicts what happens when a legendary courier with extraordinary fighting skills meets April, a refugee dreaming of becoming a courier, the only hope of refugees.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/12-netflix-original-k-dramas-to-be-released-in-2022-that-you-have-to-watch/

*** According to news reports released yesterday January 21st, actor Kim Eui-sung has appeared at filming locations for the upcoming drama "Black Knight - 2022", which is set to air on Netflix later this year. They have collaborated in the movie "Twenty" playing as KWB's father. He will also appear in his upcoming movie "Alien", which is also expected to release later this year. There are no details as to what character he may be playing, though in this drama. I hope we could get MORE updates about it since little is known about the series as of yet aside from the setting-  Kim Eui-sung has a major role in the currently screening "Special Delivery", which also deals about a delivery driver. However, that movie takes place in a contemporary setting rather than a futuristic one.  :Ohboy3:

source : Hancinema

• 2 weeks later...

Celebrity couples who have been dating for a long time

1643668249-untitled-1.jpg

'Star Couple' Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon recently tied the knot after four years of dating. The two started dating at the end of 2017 after meeting at Chung Ang University's Theater and Film department. The two admitted that they were dating in March of 2018.

Just like Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon, various celebrity couples have been dating for many years who are receiving the spotlight as many fans are wondering if they will be tying the knot as well. 

With the start of a new year, these celebrity couples are continuing their love and are receiving attention as to when they will get married. So here is the list of celebrity couples who have been dating for a while in the Korean entertainment industry.

Shin Min Ah and Kim Woo Bin

1643668823-image.png

Shin Min Ah and Kim Woo Bin met in 2015 after meeting at an advertisement filming. After reports speculating their dating relationship was made in 2015, the two quickly admitted to their relationship and continued their relationship for seven years. In particular, Shin Min Ah stayed by Kim Woo Bin's side while he was fighting against cancer in 2017, receiving praise for her unchanging love.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : allkpop

*** “Unexpected Business 2” has revealed an exciting video teaser. The new video gives a glimpse of its guests, such as Kim Hye Soo & Kim Woo Bin. Looking forward to watch this EP for KWB together with Jo in Sung. In the beginning of the clip, Cha Tae Hyun and Jo In Sung is driving going to the location, which is Naju, South Jeolla Province. The supermarket has a mini karaoke room. Jo In Sung smiles and shakes his head when he sees his friends Im Joo Hwan, Lee Kwang Soo, and Kim Woo Bin. “Unexpected Business 2” and this EP will air on February 17 at 8:50 p.m. KST.  

:wut:

NISI20220210_0000929371_web.jpg?rnd=2022

source : https://newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20220210_0001753432&cID=10601&pID=10600#

*** On February 9, it was reported that Lee Byung Hun has tested positive for the COVID-19. ‘Our Blues’, Studio Dragon said that they have temporarily halted the filming for the drama. The production team immediately stopped filming after hearing the news of Lee Byung Hun’s positive result and all members of cast and crew underwent testing. They received negative results. The drama is expected to release this year.  :sweet:

Dear Oppa: A fan from India writes a letter filled with love for Kim Woo Bin celebrating the Valentine’s Week

kim_woo_bin_main.jpg?width=752&format=we

Kim Woo Bin has established himself high on the ‘most loved actors’ chart for countless fans around the world. His roles have often brought to light a man with a very diverse range of acting. Starting off as a model, Kim Woo Bin debuted as an actor in the drama ‘White Christmas’ and went on to take up some of his most memorable roles in ‘School 2013’ and ‘The Heirs’. After being diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer, he took a career break and is set to return to the small screen with drama ‘Our Blues’.

Today’s beautiful letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by a fan, celebrating Valentine's Week in the month of February. Read below.

Hello I am Aarushi Chauhan. This letter from India is for my dearest, most soulful person whose name is Kim Woo Bin.

And to be honest, I can't describe in words what this person is for me. So the first thing is- are you okay? How is your health? I'm sure you're taking good care of yourself. I pray to God that you never face any problem. I hope all your work is going very well. You just keep working so hard, that's how you're doing great and everyone is very happy. Here is Valentine’s week now and I post a story for you every day.

1. Rose Day:
First of all I want to tell you that you are one of the most beautiful flowers in my life.The one who always gives me reason to be happy. I don't know how but every picture of you smells in a different way that makes me want to lose in your fragrance. No flower in the world can smell like you. You are miraculous. Happy Rose Day to my flower.

2. Propose Day:
For this, I only have to say this to you, let me say clearly today, it is such a thing, I love you. You are the sky that a land like me wants to touch. You are far away from me but no one is closer to me than you.

3. Chocolate Day:
I swear you are the sweetest sweet like honey, sugar, chocolate and every other sweet thing. I pray to God that your life be filled with sweetness forever and the most beautiful thing in you is your smile. It looks like your smile, someone has opened the box of sweets Just keep this smile on your face always. Happy Chocolate Day my sweetest person.

4. Teddy Day:
Truly you are a teddy who gives happiness to everyone, with whom the world smiles, with whom you share everything and also weep. Because a teddy is everyone's best friend, like your dinosaur teddy, you are the cutest teddy to me.

Happy teddy day my cutest dinosaur teddy.

5. Promise Day:
There are many promises I have to make to you but I will keep them. I say my love for you will never diminish. You were, you are and forever will be you. Here every word of mine is for you. I will wait for you forever. I will definitely come and meet you and I'll tell you all that I've felt for you.

I promise to you and I will keep this promise. Happy Promise Day.

6. Hug Day:
It has become my habit to hug and talk to every picture of you. And this habit is something I love so much. It is said that if we hug someone, then all our pain ends, we get relief, this is the truth. Because hugging your picture makes me happy, when I cry, I smile, when I am angry, then I am happy all the time. Happy Hug Day, my huge hug for you when I meet you.

7. Kiss day.
People say when you are in love, you remember that person and kiss his pictures. So that you are happy and I pray to God that he should be happy.

K-keep
I-it
S-special one in
S-soul

This is what I meant for you.
Happy Kiss Day.

8.Valentine's Day:
I don't have a morning without seeing you and no night. Your happiness, your smile, your voice, all your words are a pleasure for me. You are a magic box full of surprises. Truly you are the solution to all my problems. You mean so much to me. I love you so much. Happy Valentine's Day, my special one.

Please post your picture, it has been a long time since I saw you, I miss you a lot. Miss you so much. Be happy, always.

Keep going, keep shining like a star, my golden bird.

Aarushi Chauhan
From India.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-fan-india-writes-letter-filled-love-kim-woo-bin-celebrating-valentine-s-week-1027410

7 Korean Celebrity Couples With An Age Gap Of More Than Six Years

You have already heard these many times: Age is just a number. And some Korean celebrity couples are here to prove that their age difference will stand the test of time! Most of them have been together for a long time while some have already tied the knot.

6. Shin Min Ah (38) and Kim Woo Bin (32)
Age difference: 6 years

The-Couple-Shin-Min-Ah-and-Kim-Woo-Bin-s

Thanks to a clothing brand commercial that they filmed together in 2015, Shin Min Ah and Kim Woo Bin were able to discover each other! It was reported in the same year that the two are dating and yes, they’re still going strong. When Woo Bin was diagnosed with nasopharynx cancer, Min Ah stayed by his side and even accompanied him on his therapies. Currently, Woo Bin and Min Ah are offered roles in a new K-drama by screenwriter Noh Hee Kyung but they will not portray the role of a couple.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2022/02/19/7-korean-celebrity-couples-with-an-age-gap-of-more-than-six-years/