Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

6 Korean stars who suffered from serious illnesses that changed their lives

Korean celebrities are humans, too, and they’re prone to illnesses, just like everyone else. In the past years, a number of them were revealed to have been diagnosed with medical conditions which resulted in their hiatus in the industry.

Fortunately, they were able to receive immediate treatment and therapy.

1. Kim Woo Bin

In 2017, Kim Woo Bin shocked the world when his former agency, Sidus HQ, announced that he was diagnosed with nasopharynx cancer. According to them, Woo Bin was “extremely busy with his schedules as of late and during this period, he felt his body’s condition wasn’t good so he went to the hospital”, and that’s when he found out about his medical condition. After more than two years, the 31-year-old was able to receive therapy and recover. Currently, he’s in to star in the K-drama Our Blues alongside his girlfriend, Shin Min Ah.

the-heirs-kim-woo-bin.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2022/02/20/6-korean-stars-who-suffered-from-serious-illnesses-that-changed-their-lives/

• Like 1

*** Kim Woo Bin showed off his charms as a part-time worker at Jo In Sung and Cha Tae Hyun‘s supermarket in tvN’s Unexpected Business 2. On their first day, customers flooded in. Kim Woo Bin showed his brilliant store supervisor skills and successfully helped a customer who was looking for pork trotters (meaning pig's foot)  No one was able to find it but, Kim Woo Bin did, shouting, “I found it, ma’am!” and received applause. He also meticulously recorded delivery orders and added up the prices that Cha Tae Hyun forgot to put in. His guest appearance in the show has delighted me aside from watching JIS. I'm waiting for the next episode of the show.   :Fist1:

source : http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=24201980

• Like 1

*** Kim Woo Bin, Lee Kwang Soo and Lim Ju Hwan were mistaken as the members of K-pop boy group BTS on February 17 episode of tvN's television show 'Unexpected Business 2' during their guest appearance. When they entered the supermarket, a middle-aged couple was there at the cashier to give Jo In Sung and Cha Tae Hyun a special gift. The female customer asked the three, "Who are you guys?" Jo In Sung pointed at the three part-timers and playfully said, "We don't know them very well, too. They're a new boy group. They just made debut. These guys are really popular in the States right now though." - hahaha - The male customer responded, "I don't know K-pop groups well. Are they BTS?" - LOL - In response to this, Cha Tae Hyun said, "They're actually BBS. They were formed to beat BTS in the industry." -  :Megalol:  

201639235_1280.jpg

photo source : SBS Star

• Like 1

22 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Talking about his OurBlues character Park Jung Joon on Esquire (Mar'22), KimWooBin says that if he played many characters with anger before, this time his character is calm. The script is healing & he's happy to have acted as Jung Joon.

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. Ye, in the magazine he also talked about his upcoming projects. Kim Woo Bin said that filming for the movie “Alien” finished last year. He also said that he recently finished filming his parts in upcoming drama “Our Blues.”  Yes, his character in the show is Jung Joon, a captain of a ship. During the interview, Kim Woo Bin was asked if there were any strange questions he’s been asked recently. He admitted that when he was asked about his MBTI for an Esquire interview, he didn’t know why people were curious about it. He admitted that his most recent happiest moment was earlier in the day when he ate tteokbokki (Korean spicy rice cakes). He dove deeper to elaborate on moments he will remember even 10 years in the future. He said that there are so many [memories] such as, “The first day in 5 years he visited a filming set, the day he returned healthily to the Blue Dragon Film Awards and greeted so many people, the fan meeting, the moment he met his fans after a long time, and the moment when the clapboard is clapped.”  When he finished working, he said that his favorite place to spend time in is his home. He said that he's happiest when he rests at home.

I'm glad that I watched him in "Unexpected Business 2" recently.  Woo Bin, fighting! Can’t wait to see him in his

upcoming new shows.  :rubchin:

kim-woo-bin-1.jpg

kim-woo-bin-2.jpg

kim-woo-bin-4.jpg

• Like 2

*** Kim Woo Bin made the cover of the March issue of Esquire Korea. He also mentioned during the interview the new Netflix series Black Knight, with which he’ll make his OTT platform debut. He said that in most dramas, you don’t get to read the entire script before starting the filming. So there are times when you have to calculate the character without knowing the ending. (But he thanks to the nature of the OTT series) He added that "Black Knight"  has the advantage of knowing the ending and calculating the character like you’d do for a movie with the finished script.   :7555_attack:

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0003578829

• Like 1

*** He shared about his upcoming drama "Our Blues" that each character will appear in other characters' episodes, but basically each character has their own main episode. Hmmm......it seems like I think it will be a new type of drama., huh?  'Our Blues' is scheduled to premiere in April. Can't wait.  :heart:

• Like 1

*** In an interview with Esquire, KWB recently finished filming his appearance in the drama "Our Blues". He said "If the characters I showed before were often up and angry, Park Jeong-joon in this drama is a character with a daily and calm state of mind. Writer Noh Hee-kyeong's script healed me."

Regarding Netflix's production "Black Knight - 2022", he then said, "First of all, the background is in 2071 where classification progresses within 1% of mankind who survive the rapid desertification of the Korean Peninsula. Delivery drivers play an important role in this future society and my role of '5-8' is a legendary delivery driver".

When asked by Esquire, "Tell yourself what you want to say in 2022", he said, "I want to tell myself not to worry uselessly and live happily". I read somewhere that older adults regret the most the time they spent worrying about useless things. I keep thinking about the words not to worry about what didn't happen in advance". 

This March 2022 issue of Esquire is already available and will also be available on the Esquire Korea website.   :blush:

photo1434003.jpg

photo source : Hancinema

• Like 2

*** I'm happy looking at his Esquire Korea photoshoots because after teasing us with a comeback on the screen with a movie & 2-dramas, now, he's on the print pages next month as well. The outfits are forgettable but, I can take in any tidbit from KWB to treasure. I'm just so happy he's back and healthy. Can't wait for all his upcoming projects. I'm so glad we'll have him to love on the screen again. I'm happy that he's back to work. Best of luck! God bless, KWB!  :kisslevel:

• Like 1

*** In the latest episode of "Unexpected Business 2" yesterday February 24th, as Jo In Sung and Lim Ju Hwan started serving lunch, Kim Woo Bin quickly assisted them by bringing the silverware and side dishes. While doing the dishes with Lim Ju Hwan, Kim Woo Bin shared his previous experiences as a part-time worker. He recalled and said, “I’ve done various part-time jobs, and I washed dishes a lot. Back then, I was full of passion so I even asked one of my employers to make me a business card for the job that I had.”   Kim Woo Bin also prepared anchovies for the evening.

tvN’s Unexpected Business 2 airs every Thursday at 8:40 PM KST.   :Fist1:

unexpected-business-2.png

source : https://newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20220225_0001772709&cID=10601&pID=10600

• Like 2

*** On February 17 episode of tvN's television show 'Unexpected Business 2', Kim Woo Bin, Lee Kwang Soo and Lim Joo Hwan began their part-time jobs at a local supermarket in the countryside of Korea. While Lee Kwang Soo and Lim Joo Hwan were having a meal together, the latter looked out the window and saw a motorbike just outside the supermarket. He said to Lee Kwang Soo, "You probably will have to take care of all the deliveries, Kwang Soo. You are the only one with a motorcycle license here." As he said this, Kim Woo Bin walked past Lee Kwang Soo's back and stood by the window next to them. Then, Lee Kwang Soo said, "Hey, Woo Bin...? Why aren't you saying anything about this? I know you have a motorcycle license too."  To this, Kim Woo Bin laughed and responded, "Oh, did you know?"  Lee Kwang Soo said in a loud voice, "He even got the license before I did! He helped me when I was trying to get the license myself. But how could you...?!"  Kim Woo Bin laughingly said, "Ah yes, I did, I did. I remember now."  Lee Kwang Soo continued, "Even though you have the license, you just pretended as if you couldn't hear us. How could you do that to me? I feel so...! Wow!"  Kim Woo Bin burst out laughing and commented, "I honestly couldn't hear you guys. But you are going to take charge of the deliveries right, Kwang Soo?"     :heart:

201640971_1280.jpg

201640973_1280.jpg

201640970_1280.jpg

photos source : SBS Star

• Like 2

*** A teaser has been released for “Our Blues”! The first teaser released TODAY February 25 gives a glimpse of the drama’s lively vibe as the characters work hard on their jobs but also dance around and have fun during their free time.

“Our Blues” is set to premiere on April 9 at 9:10 p.m. KST.   :blush:

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

*** It's heartwarming first teaser from "Our Blues". This will be a Sat-Sun drama coming to tvN on April 9. Here, we can get to see and know different individuals from various age groups and walks in life, who each come to the Jeju market to share their stories with others. In the drama's first teaser above, various characters carry on with their ordinary lives on the beautiful island, accompanied by an exciting beat and Lee Byung Hun's comforting Jeju dialect. This is the highly-anticipated new project coming our way this spring.  This might be the most star-studded drama cast ever.  Surely, I will like this! Watching KWB and Lee Byung Hun in one-frame, who wouldn't like it?   :7555_attack:

• Like 1

*** "Our Blues" is indeed a star-studded drama. It has a 14-line up cast. From Lee Byung-hun, Shin Min-a, Cha Seung-won, Lee Jung-eun, Han Ji-min, Kim Woo-bin, Kim Hye-ja, Go Doo-shim, Uhm Jung-hwa, Park Ji-hwan, Choi Young-joon, Bae Hyun-sung, Roh Yoon-seo and Gi So-yoo........ All of them have gathered for tvN's new Saturday-Sunday drama.

"Our Blues" will premiere on April 9th.   :heart3:

photo1437714.jpg

photo source : Hancinema

• Like 2

Shin Min-a, Kim Woo-bin Star Together in Upcoming TV Series

2022030500462_0.jpg

Actress Shin Min-a is set to appear in cable channel tvN's new drama series "Our Blues" with her boyfriend and actor Kim Woo-bin.

The star-studded cast of the series also includes A-listers such as Cha Seung-won, Han Ji-min, Uhm Jung-hwa and veteran actresses like Kim Hye-ja and Go Doo-shim.

The omnibus format of the series, set on Jeju Island, is expected to sophisticatedly weave together the characters' intertwined stories.

Teaser stills unveiled just ahead of its airing next month capture the beautiful scenery of Jeju Island and offer glimpses of various islanders’ lives.

The first episode of "Our Blues" will air on April 9.

credit : Chosun Ilbo

https://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2022/03/05/2022030500464.html

• Like 2

*** The new poster features all fourteen leads of the series: Lee Byung Hun, Shin Min A, Cha Seung Won, Lee Jung Eun, Han Ji Min, Kim Woo Bin, Kim Hye Ja, Ko Doo Shim, Uhm Jung Hwa, Park Ji Hwan, Choi Young Joon, Bae Hyun Sung, No Yoon Seo, and Ki So Yu.    :Fist1:

*******************************************************************************************************

Main Official Poster for ‘Our Blues’

FNNbzXuaAAI2D_d-1536x1087.jpg

274985050_511856296977511_54273537806475

source : https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20220307101109809

• Like 2