Soompi Chaego!~ Holiday Giveaway! | Soompi

Guest System1430291513

For my part, Soompi is a source of informations about kpop that i can't live without ! Your updates are quick, we can know a lot more about kpop because of your hard work. I must say thank you, thank you for all you give to us !

I'll definitely support you till the end (even there is no end :P)

Thank you again & again :)

PS : Twitter ID : @emiliez710

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@soompi tipane wants to win Soompi’s holiday presents! #SoompiCHAEGO http://bit.ly/Ufq5q3 ^

twitter: @tiffanyecla

Why Do I think soompi is the best?

♥ It's all about KPOP

♥They have the latest news about my Kpop Idols, and they're very reliable

♥ They have kpop merchandise where I can support my kpop idols ^_^

♥ They're very friendly

♥ They're GENEROUS . they always give gifts and suprises to every kpop fan !!

Guest aaimints

just made an account so I can get a chance to win SECRET or TTS signed album. both are my favorites >< thanks soompi for giving us the opportunity ^^

Guest Alyssa1430291265

Soompi is my personal favorite kpop site because it is where I get the best and latest kpop news and updates about my favorite idols~ I always check soompi because the site is unique and convenient to use^^ though i don't always comment on articles T^T but i'm always making sure to visit the site and it's newest articles^^ I will forever support and love soompi! because:

Soompi is really the B-E-S-T! ♥

Soompi jjang~!!

Soompi Chaego! *^^*

Thank you for your hard work! :D

Twitter: @alyssapatiag

Guest lovelybm

Soompi is chaego because I´ll get updated on my favorite stars so fast! There is no site like soompi. I´m always checking your twitter to get the latest news! Thank u for always updating so fast. I love ya, you´re the best!!! Soompi is daebak!

Twitter: @magicbakery1991

Guest Jonisa Tuladhar

Because of soompi we(the kpop fans) get to know so much about kpop and we're updated about all our favorite stars everyday. keep updating us about kpop like you've been doing....Thank you so much for all your hard works.... :)

so Soompi is simply "CHAEGO"

my twitter is @jonisa05

Soompi is the best...

i love soompi because soompi always give me up to date news, i can read variety, k.pop, and drama news in one stop..

You can discuss a very hot topic you can shopping too.. you can find all about korea here and you are never disappointed

soompi give the best fans services, so you can see many photos of your idol with different poses with larger size, they give you the fastest update about your idol tweet...

sometimes soompi give the unique news that different from other sites because of soompi, i know up to date news about my idol very quickly..

soompi always give a chance to win a prize that make your fans loyal and happy

(please soompi... let me win 2PM signed album... )

Soompi is a complete packaging site

thank you soomPi...

Twitter id:

@inasnityasari

soompi is the best because well its one of the best kpop news out there :) interviews with my fav kpop acts like block b led apple etc :) awesome giveaway ;) and there is soompi shop which i bought an albu, from and i have to say the Customer service is the best :)

thanks for this giveaway soompi happy holidays ^^

twitter: @niraalachem

Guest 0430yes

Soompi is the best because they give best information about kpop, interview and etc! A lot interviews with kpop idol and also having a lot giveaway!

The best of all is Soompi Shop! where few kpop news updater don't have.

I hope i get the giveaway, it would be my best christmas!

Thanks soompi have a happy holidays :D

twitter : @its2PMwooyoung

Guest Kevin Doan

Soompi is the best because they always have heaps of giveaways for readers of soompi and always have the latest information. Soompi gives equal opportunities for fans and this is really nice of them. Soompi also has a Soompi Store providing the latest and cheapest items which has cheap shipping for internations fans. The store also has many great autographed albums which is generally extremely hard for international fans to get. Soompi also has really good customer service as well. Thanks

My Twitter username: @kevindoann

Guest Kirah1430292058

Soompi is the best because they always keep us updated in what happens in Kpop. And instead of other sites, they only give us relevant and fun news, while other sites posts things that aren't interesting or relevant to kpop at all :S

Also what I REALLY like about Soompi are the interviews :D (My fave one is from LEDApple~) and the giveaways ofcoure :3 I really appreciate that Soompi holds these interviews and giveaways for fans. Especially since there are some that can only even dream of having a kpop item can try to win some here :)

I also really love that Soompi listens to us fans, not every site does that, so I really love that fact that soompi thinks about us and what we want.

Thank you for everything Soompi~ ^///^

Twitter:@KyraKirah

Guest sunnybunneh

Soompi is the best because it provides us with the latest kpop news and it does awesome giveaways like this!

I do hope i can win something from this giveaway, especially the twinkle album! :D

SNSD<3

THANK YOU SOOMPI! ;)

Twitter:@aloyyyyy

Guest trueprimadonna

WHY DO I THINK SOOMPI IS THE BEST???

Well, i do think soompi is the best because it always gives me latest updates about my favorite kpop groups and also it give fans hope and chances to have their favorite group's autographs and goodies! Even though I wasn't able to win any signed albums of my favorite groups I still don't loose hope! (I still wish to win. haha! ). I also love how clear soompi gives/posts their news and updates. :) I know that there's a little chance that you would see or choose this comment but I'm still hoping that you could see this ^^ You really really really give fans hope in every contest you have Although i'm just 1 out of the millions of fans here. SOOMPI IS A PART OF MY WHOLE FANGIRLING LIFE! ♥

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :D

my twitter name is @true_primadonna :)

Guest GingerBreadKOR

Soompi is the best because it gives me latest and most updated news about K-Pop, soompi also host awesome giveaways, best interviews with idols and I can browse exclusive pictures of my biases from soompi..

I really hope i can win this giveaway cause i never really won something online *fingers crossed*, and this would be a nice gift for Christmas! :) Happy Holidays everyone!!!
twitter: @bambookat1893

Guest trueprimadonna

WHY DO I THINK SOOMPI IS THE BEST???

Well, i do think soompi is the best because it always gives me latest updates about my favorite kpop groups and also it give fans hope and chances to have their favorite group's autographs and goodies! Even though I wasn't able to win any signed albums of my favorite groups I still don't loose hope! (I still wish to win. haha! ). I also love how clear soompi gives/posts their news and updates. I know that there's a little chance that you would see or choose this comment but I'm still hoping that you could see this ^^ You really really really give fans hope in every contest you have Although i'm just 1 out of the millions of fans here. Yes, i don't post or comment a lot but i'm very pleased that i had known such magnificent site like this. THANK YOU SOOMPI FOR COMPLETING OUR PUZZLED FANGIRLING LIFE! I'M VERY HONORED TO SAY THAT SOOMPI IS A PART OF MY WHOLE FANGIRLING LIFE! ♥

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

my twitter name is @true_primadonna

Guest sora1803

hola! @soompi ahora escribiré en español ya que es mi lengua natal!!! Soompi is CHAEGO! porque es una pagina que lo tiene todo! ya que dia a dia nos hace enterar de todo lo acontecido en el momento sobre nuestros artistas favoritos!! agradesco a @soompi realmente ya que no solo es una pagina para lengua inglesa sino tambien habla hispana, como sabran en europa como en america latina hablamos el español y gracias a @soompispanish nos enteramos de todo tambien!!! agradesco a @soompi porque nos brinda @soompishop lugar donde podemos hacer compras de los albums de nuestros artistas preferidos asi como dramas, cosmeticos entre otros, agradesco a @soompi ya que nos brindan videos entrevistas de mienbros de grupos de kpop! @soompi ademas nos brinda foros donde podemos discutir sobre lo sucitado en el momento!! @soompi es grandioso ya que ademas de todo lo escrito hace concursos donde podemos ganar albums autografiados de nuestros artistas! realmente deseo que @soompi tenga una feliz navidad y un prospero ano nuevo!!! gracias a @soompi pude tener los discos de Park Jung Min, G-Dragon y de FT-island!! realmente me siento muy feliz de haber conocido a @soompi!!! ya que desde que lo conosco no me he despegado de ella! ni en twitter, facebook youtube como en su pagina web misma!!! gracias @soompi!! muchas gracias por hacer mi vida mejor!!! ahora soompi te dire que yo amo a los integrantes de SS501 y por ello quisiera ganar el album de Kim Hyun Joong!!!! amo a este hombre con todo el corazon ya que soy una greenpeas mas!!! i love @soompi!!!

Soompi is CHAEGO! thank @soompi because I could learn more from the world of my favorite artists! love @soompi! thanks to @soompi I have my albums of Park Jung Min, FT Island, G-Dragon!! Now I would like to win the heart album Kim Huyn Joong autographed!! I'm greempeas of heart! SS501 members are my idols! love you always!

Kim Hyun Joong Breakdown Signed Album @soompi [sora1803] wants to win Soompi’s holiday presents! #SoompiCHAEGO bit.ly/Ufq5q3 please!!!!! https://twitter.com/sorayaynd

Guest cararibz

There are just so many reasons why I think that Soompi is the best. Soompi provides KPOP fans with the most up-to-date news on our favorite groups, scandals, Korean dramas and, of course, is generous enough to hold regular giveaways for fans that may not be able to get autographed merchandise :) Soompi's shop has the best prices, deals and albums on sale - I can't even deal with how amazing the new shipping prices are :) I will forever be a regular visitor of this site and promote it to all of my friends! One word to describe Soompi? 최고 <3

Guest cararibz

There are just so many reasons why I think that Soompi is the best. Soompi provides KPOP fans with the most up-to-date news on our favorite groups' date=' scandals, Korean dramas and, of course, is generous enough to hold regular giveaways for fans that may not be able to get autographed merchandise :) Soompi's shop has the best prices, deals and albums on sale - I can't even deal with how amazing the new shipping prices are :) I will forever be a regular visitor of this site and promote it to all of my friends! One word to describe Soompi? 최고 <3[/quote']

Oh, and my Twitter username is @cararibz

Archived