Soompi Chaego!~ Holiday Giveaway! | Soompi

Guest System1430291513

Guest kinokun

soompi saranghaeyo~<3 nyuu!! amo demaciado esta pagina, simpre publican lo mas nuevo y lo mejor y todo sobre nuestros idols jujus gamsamnida!! ^w^

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest winhern

i think Soompi the best because there are many giveaway of my favorite kpop group such as signed album,merchandise.Soompi youtube channel also upload a lot of interview video of my favorite kpop star,i learned a lot from them.Beside that,the top stories on the homepage in Soompi make me happy,because i'm not a korean so i know the latest stories of kpop star from there...very useful!Since i falling in love with kpop,i met many friend whose love kpop too i always prefer Soompi as their first choice of kpop website.But i didn't have any kpop item,so i hope these prizes can besome my first kpop item..thanks Soompi so much for helding this kind of contest...

lastly,i hope i can win SISTAR alone signed album!!!thanks Soompi...i'll always support you~

Guest asiancrackerfolife

I love Soompi because it helps me as an international fan to get updates on my beloved kpop idols either good news or bad news it helps me keep connected. Without this website I would be a little lost & wouldn't know what my favorite groups are up to. Some of the articles are more on the serious side while others are cutesy little updates like selca, polls, childhood pictures, etc. Those articles make me smile a lot. Also love that this website has many kpop related items for sale & even autographed items for really good prices. Also Im grateful that they have many giveaways for us because some of us are not fortunate to buy albums or even get to meet our idols to get their autographs. Im really really grateful that there is an international kpop website like this ♥ the people running this website seem like really nice genuine people....and i did have a problem buying from their shop, but they were very nice & took care of everything!!

Overall one of my favorite sites 감사합니다 (gamsahabnida)

Guest MarkDaPanda

Soompi is the gate between the K-Pop World and places in which K-Pop has not achieved a very high status like South Korea ( Of course ! ).

That's why I think Soompi has created a bond between both worlds, and also between the readers who found other people like them, in love with a unique "culture".

Thank you Soompi !

Guest yinhappysome

Before listing down the reasons, I'd love to thank Soompi for being an amazing kpop site. I really love how the page is designed. Although it's all full of colourful pictures, the page actually loads fast! Some sites, the header loads fast but everything under the header loads so slow that I'm so fed up. So thank you Soompi for that! Much appreciated ❤

The existence of Soompi shop makes it so much easier that I can read news on Soompi and at the same time shop with great prices and free gifts sometimes. Soompi has held so many giveaways! I'd really love to thank you guys too for giving us international fans chances to win. It's a really sad thing when we can't meet out beloved idols live but winning their signed albums and stuff would be perhaps the CLOSEST we could get to our idols.

It'd be awesome if I could win either SHINee Sherlock Signed Album or Lunafly Signed Soompi T-Shirt! I've been a Shawol for four years now. I've collected all their albums but none of them is signed :( To be honest, I've won SHINee's signed album from another kpop site before but I was scammed!! They closed down their site right after they announced I won. I was really really upset!! Please lemme win a REAL signed album this time. Thank you ❤

For Lunafly! I've been a fan since a year before their debut. One of the members - Yun had been replying my tweets since before debut and he even wished me happy bday 5 days before haha I'm glad that I found him really early ^^ I set up the first fanbase for them on Twitter - @Lunafly_ and also held a birthday project for the leader - Sam. He was so thankful and I got another member - Teo to join the project! They are all so friendly and lovable. It'd be awesome if I could win ❤

Thank you so much Soompi once again for the great chances. Soompi Chaego!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!!! ❤.❤

My Twitter account - @yinhappysome :)

Guest pachuchii

What's great and what i love about soompi is because i can be the first person to get updated about kpop before my friends even though i live in a far away country (Switzerland) and it feels like i live in South Korea or i'm close with my favourite kpop idols (i wish).
It's the first kpop website i've ever visited. and luckily it's in English or French!! ^^

THANK YOU SOOMPI FOR EVERYTHING~! :DD <3 P.S: And thank you for the giveaways ;DD

Guest ★Alessia★ ‏

I am so happy that I joined Soompi and I don't regret it at all. I haven't been a member for a very long but I have been watching the videos on the Official Soompi YouTube Channel for much longer. I love Soompi for always reporting on the best and funniest, hottest, and coolest news stories from K-POP and I will always be grateful for that! I don't think Soompi is the best, I know Soompi is the best because who else gives fans the chance to get autographed CDs like Soompi does? Which other site is very user friendly and helps promote some more underrated stars like Soompi? Who else words their articles in such a way that lets the viewers and readers have thought provoking conversations in the comments instead of just "wow he's so hot, he has the best abs?" Soompi is also the founder for probably my favourite line in K-POP ever and I quote (Kyumin from LEDApple): "Who Wants Special Hair?" OMG SO FUNNY! That was the quote of the year! I also love Soompi because the name is just so cute too! The name Soompi just has an aura of cuteness attached to it and it gives a nice vibe to the reader. It's also very unique and isn't something that is easily forgotten. I also love how we can sign in with our Twitter on Soompi because this way we can share the articles better and share the Soompi awesomeness than just having a separate account like other sites. It says in this article: "So what is it that makes Soompi Chaego? The answer is YOU!" And while that is true, I honestly think Soompi is better because it is Soompi that gave us this amazing chance to have all these amazing opportunities and I will always be grateful for that!!! SOOMPI CHAEGO!!! I will always support you guys forever!!! <3 Thank you Soompi and I wish all the best for you in 2013!!! My Twitter: https://twitter.com/RealKpopGurl Tweet: https://twitter.com/RealKpopGurl/status/279629086312259584

Guest rahmifatho32

why soompi is the best ??? everyone already knew that soompi always bring us so many update's about our favorite k-pop stars especially our bias. There so many time when i see your update’s i feel like being a "sherlock" holmes because always curious how can this great site give us so many pleasure. when i feel "alone" i just open your site and found my heart fill with the happiness until get the “volume up” of the capacity or maybe overload. My eyes have been “twinkle”-twinkle if I saw your tweet showing that you always never get tired for give us the best if we compare with another site. When I get into your site I wont ”moving” because it’s really complete news update, forum, and for the charm of soompi shop that already make me drooling for buy all of the stuff. I hope soompi never ever breakdown our hope In kpop world, and please this “wonder”ful “world” never get the end. So let keep our “hand’s up” for support soompi no matter what happen.

Neomu Gamsahamnida ^^

Guest xxcarolxx

Soompi is the best because you guys always provide us fans with lots of exclusive update about our favorite k-pop idols. I am happy I would out about Soompi because through this awesome network I met many great friends who have the same interest as me. If it wasn't for Soompi I would not have known so much about my favorite stars. I love how Soompi cares for the members and are always trying to provide us with exclusives, such as the autograph albums and having a shop so we can get all the kpop items we aren't able to get in other places. I also love how Soompi is not bias like other sites that I've been to. I love Soompi and thank you guys for creating such a wonderful community! <3
twitter id: https://twitter.com/xxcaro1xx

Guest miinyuu

Soompi really is the best because they give speedy news, yet they manage to wait long enough for some things to they don't post incorrect facts. Some other Kpop news sites post information the second they get it and they end up spreading rumours and false information, confusing everyone. Soompi gets news out almost just as fast, yet take enough time to fact check, so we ACTUALLY know what's going on! I trust Soompi's artices a lot more than other sites because of this.

Soompi also has very well-written, non-biased articles and a lot of exclusive stuff! I enjoy reading about fashion trends in Korea, seeing old pictures of celebrities on their birthdays, things like that. It's different and fun! Plus Soompi has plenty of autographed CDs in their shop -- good for someone like me who has no luck winning them anywhere else, haha!

Guest sora1803

Soompi is CHAEGO! thank @soompi because I could learn more from the world of my favorite artists! love @soompi! thanks to @soompi I have my albums of Park Jung Min, FT Island, G-Dragon!! Now I would like to win the heart album Kim Huyn Joong autographed!! I'm greempeas of heart! SS501 members are my idols! love you always!

Soompi is the best because it really provides insightful and exciting news about the korean wave and kpop. Soompi has become such an important part of my life since it has become a part of my daily regimen to check the website for news and updates. I especially look forward to the amazing reviews for korea dramas, updates on concert locations for kpop artists, and news about styles of kpop artists. Soompi provides very entertaining and useful news that I always look forward to looking at. I especially LOVE 2PM and I await their news on Soompi every single day. I really enjoy going on Soompi everyday. Soompi is Daebak!

Guest sora1803

hola! @soompi ahora escribiré en español ya que es mi lengua natal!!! Soompi is CHAEGO! porque es una pagina que lo tiene todo! ya que dia a dia nos hace enterar de todo lo acontecido en el momento sobre nuestros artistas favoritos!! agradesco a @soompi realmente ya que no solo es una pagina para lengua inglesa sino tambien habla hispana, como sabran en europa como en america latina hablamos el español y gracias a @soompispanish nos enteramos de todo tambien!!! agradesco a @soompi porque nos brinda @soompishop lugar donde podemos hacer compras de los albums de nuestros artistas preferidos asi como dramas, cosmeticos entre otros, agradesco a @soompi ya que nos brindan videos entrevistas de mienbros de grupos de kpop! @soompi ademas nos brinda foros donde podemos discutir sobre lo sucitado en el momento!! @soompi es grandioso ya que ademas de todo lo escrito hace concursos donde podemos ganar albums autografiados de nuestros artistas! realmente deseo que @soompi tenga una feliz navidad y un prospero ano nuevo!!! gracias a @soompi pude tener los discos de Park Jung Min, G-Dragon y de FT-island!! realmente me siento muy feliz de haber conocido a @soompi!!! ya que desde que lo conosco no me he despegado de ella! ni en twitter, facebook youtube como en su pagina web misma!!! gracias @soompi!! muchas gracias por hacer mi vida mejor!!! :x:x:x:-bd ahora soompi te dire que yo amo a los integrantes de SS501 y por ello quisiera ganar el album de Kim Hyun Joong!!!! amo a este hombre con todo el corazon ya que soy una greenpeas mas!!! i love @soompi!!!

Soompi is like the home I return to no matter how far in kpop and kdrama world I've traveled. It's the first place I get to know more on kpop and kdrama back in 2002 and it has always been the place I come back to, no matter what. We've been through so many interface, system, rebirths and changes and Soompi have accidentally closed up more than 3 of my accounts since then due to these changes, that I have to re-register over and over again, but I still come back for more! 2012 and still going strong! 10 years already come and go, it's indeed a very beautiful relationship!

Guest chich105

Soompi is chaego it is true. Soompi is the best site about kpop thst I have ever known. You alwayd the fastest site that upload news about our idols, always provide us with a lot of giveaway events. And especially you has given me a chance to own my idols's signd cd Miryo of Brown Eyed Girls and Lunafly. Thid is very meaningful to me.

But it is so sad that I had known that event too late so i lost a chance to own Brown Eyed Girls full dign :(. But I know that Sompi will give me another chance through the other events. Thinking that make me really happy :)

Anyawy thank you very much and happy holiday!

Guest riica09

I love Soompi because they always post the best news and not some news that will confuse fans unlike other news sources. Most of their news are confirmed first before they post it, and that is why I feel Soompi is more reliable as a news source for me. They are always up to date and I know I am getting all the important news. They are also the best with opening the Soompi Shop. Everything is priced reasonably and they also have free shipping if buying over $38. I haven't seen anywhere else offering free shipping; Soompi is really the best! Also getting us autographs CDs at a very low price makes them even greater! To top it off they even have amazing giveaways like this one for us Kpop fans! Thank you Soompi you really are the BEST! Twitter ID: ericaizvip

Guest diiiannee

Soompi is the best because as an international fan (US), it keeps me updated about what's going on in the kpop world and our idols. I haven't been a member/follower for very long but checking Soompi has been a part of my daily routine. Although I can't see my idols in shows or concerts, Soompi's photos and videos never fail to bring a smile to my face. I've also seen that Soompi does awesome giveaways for the fans and I'm sure everyone greatly appreciates that. Kpop has been and is continuously growing and I'm hoping to go to shows and concerts someday. Winning one of these great giveaways, especially SHINee, Kim Hyun Joong, and Block B, would not only make this the best holiday ever, but it would really rock my world! Thanks Soompi for all the hardwork!! FIGHTING!!! ~~ <3

Twitter ID @doubiELF

Guest daeguhyungnim

I admire @soompi not only because they post only facts and don't spread rumors just to gain more views, the site also gives us, kpop fans many opportunities to win precious stuff like signed cds ^0^ and let's not forget about the soompi shop where we can buy albums and other goods! It makes me happy and prud that there are still sites like this one where users respect each other and there's no space for hate and negativity - I think that's why all KPOP fans value this place so much.

I'm sure soompi will continue providing us with high quality news, interesting interviews with KPOP stars on youtube and stays professional like it is now in future. I admire everyone who's responsible for making this site so perfect in every aspect.

Thank you all for your hard work and sorry for my poor English.

♥♥♥

Archived