Soompi Chaego!~ Holiday Giveaway! | Soompi

Guest System1430291513

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nooratikah

soompi is the best cause you guys keep updating us with hot news and gossip and never failed to impress us with all these awesome giveaway ! SOOMPI CHAEGO !! ~^^

Soompi is the best...
i love soompi because soompi always give me up to date news, i can read variety, k.pop, and drama news in one stop..
You can discuss a very hot topic
you can shopping too..
you can find all about korea here and you are never disappointed
soompi give the best fans services, so you can see many photos of your idol with different poses with larger size, they give you the fastest update about your idol tweet...
sometimes soompi give the unique news that different from other sites
because of soompi, i know up to date news about my idol very quickly..
soompi always give a chance to win a prize that make your fans loyal and happy
a very complete packaging,
thank you soompi..

fighting!! i always support you..
soompi is awesome

Guest claracindy

because you are the BEST ^^

you gave us :

-quickest update of news or information about our favourite artist

-making a lot of giveaway events :")

-open a K-Pop shop that we can trust to ship internationaly without any worries >.<

thankyou for this event hihi

Guest RakiYang

I've fairly new to Soompi but I love it!! I love the artist interviews, the news about my favorite artists, and the super awesome package deals you guys have. I love it all!! And now, another reason why Soompi is the best, is this awesome giveaway!

Thank you so much! And Happy Holidays!

Soompi is the best because you guys always inform dedicated Kpop fans like me on the latest kpop & kdrama news!!!! And the sense of community you bring to the Forums helps make us fans become more connected! AND You guys have theeee best picture slideshows - like upcoming hottest stars to look out for, what celebs are saying for the week, top photos of [insert artist name] I LOVE THOSE SEGMENTS <3 And I reeeeallly appreciate your guys' hard work in compiling content for those slideshows & MOST IMPORTANTLY FOR MAKING THIS KPOP COMMUNITY & NEWS SITE...I LOVE THE FORUMS - i can find absolutely any interest i have whether it be kpop related or kdrama/kmovie/kvariety related, or even kpop-bias and spazz out with other fans of the thread! LOVEEEE IT <3 And personally, Soompi, you are Chaego~! to me because I am so thankful that you have given me the opportunity to participate in that werewolf boy ticket giveaway a few weeks ago & i have never would have thought i c ould win, but i did & that experience of seeing my first k-movie on the big screen was unforgettable <3!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE HARD WORK YOU DO, SOOMPI <3!!!!!!!! :')

Guest yeeseob

I think Soompi is the best as you provide the latest news not only on Kpop but as well as others too. I only need too drop by here and I can get myself update with what is happening around the world. Besides, Soompi provides best selling price for some albums and I'm happy to made my orders with Soompi. The forums that you provides enables me to interact with fans all around the world that shares the same interest. It is really a great platform to expand my friends network. Thanks Soompi ^^

Guest MerroStep

Soompi is the best because they have all the best Soompi-exclusives offered, whether they are special features or interviews or even special products only available in the Soompi Shop!

Guest minzyme28

for me soompi is the best because they always bring us news about our kpop idols. we never missed a single details because of soompi we always become updated to our favorite korean artist and kpop groups.. also soompi always give us the chance to have autographs CDs of our favorite kpop group by giving giveaways... for me no one can ever beat soompi because for me soompi is the best i can trust soompi that they will always provide and give us news about my favorite idols.. and forever thank you to all soompi staffs.. i wish you a wonderful merry christmas SOOMPI~!!!! :)))

Guest minzyme28

for me soompi is the best because they always bring us news about our kpop idols. we never missed a single details because of soompi we always become updated to our favorite korean artist and kpop groups.. also soompi always give us the chance to have autographs CDs of our favorite kpop group by giving giveaways... for me no one can ever beat soompi because for me soompi is the best i can trust soompi that they will always provide and give us news about my favorite idols.. and forever thank you to all soompi staffs.. i wish you a wonderful merry christmas SOOMPI~!!!! :)))

I think Soompi is the best cause they provide true and latest news. In soompi, you will know all the news of what happening in Korea. When i just a newbie of kpop, i surfed soompi. Later then i'm became a Miss Kpop in around my friends. They treat the fans well. Although they have thier bias as well, but they also treat all the kpop idol the same. They post the real news and i love soompi very much!

Guest Happyhappykitty

Soompi is the best as firstly, I just have to like and follow Soompi on Facebook and Twitter respectively to keep me updated with the latest news. Secondly, Soompi is also very generous and hold various contests for their loyal fans, making me feel more loved by Soompi and thus, support Soompi even more in return. Thirdly, Soompi also manage to get exclusive interviews with my favourite Kpop idols. Wow! Isn't that amazing? Fourthly, Soompi's website design is simple and clear which suits my style perfectly, letting me be able to absorb the kpop information much better. Fifthly,there is also the forum session for "crazy" kpop fans like me to discuss and having fun while discussing about Kpop stuff. It's soo awesome! :) Saranghae<3

Guest bryan13334

Soompi is best in simple ways. Soompi gave me news for my favorite artists! They also bring the hottest news with no late. Soompi is just my way to connect with my idols! They gave me the news faster which other K-Pop news sites can't. That's why Soompi is the best! Ohh, wait... I always checking Soompi as every time as I can!! Aside from K-Pop news, they also giving opportunity to the readers to connect to K-Pop artists with events like this! Soompi is the best... Soompi jeil jalnaga!! Soompi chaego!! ♥ I hope Soompi had a great Christmas and New Year!! Kamsahamnida... (If I have a chance to win, I hope I can take 2PM, 4Minute, Secret, SHINee, or TaeTiSeo!!!)

Twitter ID - @bryan13334

Back in 2008 I only came across soompi for news on kpop artists...but then I finally decided to join in 2009 because it wouldn't let me read the fanfics I kept coming across unless I joined....and yeah, that was one of the greatest decisions f my life. I love the fanfiction section, I think that what makes soompi unique in comparison to other sites [allkpop, koreaboo, etc]. I also grew very fond of the artists her on soompi. Some people are just really good at photoshop and thank god because I suck. The community here is very friendly and there's a place for everyone on the forum. My place is definitely in the artists & fanfiction sections. :) I wish I had joined soompi earlier. Happy holidays everyone and thank you soompi for all of the exclusive interviews and awesome giveaways. ^^ Soompi Jjang!

Archived