Soompi Chaego!~ Holiday Giveaway! | Soompi

Guest System1430291513

SOOMPI is really really very much the BEST ! :)

Why?

S-oompi really have an

O-verall latest and newest KPOP updates that

O-bvoiusly gets the people attention and

M-erely give a big giveaway for a chance the people to win.

P-erfectly SOOMPI is the best among the KPOP sites I've visited.

I-n conclusion,SOOMPI really rock my world and make my day more interesting.

I really really love SOOMPI,my day would not be complete if i'm not visited this Site.

No day i didn't visited this Site.That's my love for SOOMPI.I'll keep supporting and love SOOMPI.

FIGHTING.! :)

Twitter ID: @cherryllex

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cuteans

For Me , Soompi Is The BEST because It has The Best out Of All K-pop Site out There . It Has the best admins and writer ever . Soompi always gives Free Gaveaways , Which makes Everyone Grateful (Including Me ^_^ ). Also Soompi Knows How To Make Their Article Pleasing to The FANS . Soompi Always Says The Truth , Facts About Everything even If It Might Hurt The Feelings of the HARDCORE FANS . Soompi Is The Only Website I Always Open Whenever I Want to get Fresh Updates About My Favorite K-pop IDOLS . I Really Loved Soompi Because it Helps Me Connect To My K-pop Idols .

Even Though I am Really Far from South Korea , I Feel Near it's all Because Of SOOMPI. .

Thank You for The HARDWORK . I Hope Soompi Will Last forever .. :D

Soompi DaebaK. ! Jjang ..!

Twitter ID : @itsmeAnaBucay ^_^

Guest bryan13334

Soompi is best in simple ways. Soompi gave me news for my favorite artists! They also bring the hottest news with no late. Soompi is just my way to connect with my idols! They gave me the news faster which other K-Pop news sites can't. That's why Soompi is the best! Ohh, wait... I always checking Soompi as every time as I can!! Aside from K-Pop news, they also giving opportunity to the readers to connect to K-Pop artists with events like this! Soompi is the best... Soompi jeil jalnaga!! Soompi chaego!! ♥ I hope Soompi had a great Christmas and New Year!! Kamsahamnida... (If I have a chance to win, I hope I can take 2PM, 4Minute, Secret, SHINee, or TaeTiSeo!!!)

Twitter ID - @bryan13334

Guest bryan13334

Soompi is best in simple ways. Soompi gave me news for my favorite artists! They also bring the hottest news with no late. Soompi is just my way to connect with my idols! They gave me the news faster which other K-Pop news sites can't. That's why Soompi is the best! Ohh, wait... I always checking Soompi as every time as I can!! Aside from K-Pop news, they also giving opportunity to the readers to connect to K-Pop artists with events like this! Soompi is the best... Soompi jeil jalnaga!! Soompi chaego!! ♥ I hope Soompi had a great Christmas and New Year!! Kamsahamnida... (If I have a chance to win, I hope I can take 2PM, 4Minute, Secret, SHINee, or TaeTiSeo!!!)

Twitter ID - @bryan13334

Nowadays Soompi is my home...I've entered into this soompi world just before 4 to 4.5 months... but to be frank this is the site that makes me feel so close and connects me to the K-World.... whether its related to Korean Drama, K-pop, Movies, News, Actors, Singers, Articles and what so ever, its just SOOMPI to me..! Thank you sooooo much soompi for your great effort and hard work in your site and for posting everything which is basically needed or wanted by a FAN of K-world... Aja-Aja Fighting!! :D

and a veryyyyyy bigggg thanks for the awesome giveaways. ^_^ ^_^
Twitter ID: @kriti77929744

Guest lety0430

For me, Soompi has become a normal part of my every day routine; I put on one of my favorite K-pop songs and get ready for class, then while I wait for the bus I check the latest news on Soompi. It is by far my favorite site because I was able to learn so much more about K-pop! Soompi keeps me in the loop about everything and I find myself checking this site 2-3 times a day because you have so many great articles ^^ not only are they very up to date but they are also so diverse! I learned so much about my all time favorite groups and others thanks solely to Soompi. Please keep up the hard work, you won't believe the wonderful difference you have made for not only me but many others. Thank you & Fighting!!! ^^ :D =* *= \(^^)/

Twitter ID: @lety0430

I do not know how I could live without Soompi now that I've found it. Soompi brings me all the latest news so I stay informed how my favorite idols do. The news are so versatile and from so many topics that there is something for everyone. I love to read Soompi's forums. They are definitely the best thing in Soompi. I like the feeling of cohesion, which can be sensed in the forums. I have never experienced anything like it.

Thank you for your hard work and keep it going! Soompi Fighting!!

Twitter ID: @heebot

Guest winhern

I am new in Soompi,but Soompi became my ultimate Kpop website!I think Soompi the best because Soompi contains all type of function about Kpop,such as kpop news,music chart,kpop merchandise shop,photo gallery and the most important is.......jjang!!!!kpop signed album and item giveaway!!!!!!it is very hard to get our favorite star's sign for me! Soompi's admins also working so hard!thanks,all admins update the news very fast and without any mistake!thanks you,all the Soompi's member must be very appreciate!And i hope i'll be the one among the winners in this giveaway,because i really eager to get a signed album as i am a kpop lover!!^^

Soompi,hwaiting and thank you because hold a meaningful giveaway like this!!!

Kamsahamnida!!!

Guest vincekawaii

Hello ! I'm a KPOP fan from Vietnam. According to me, soompi is not only a website of Kpop news but also a part of my life. You always give the best to readers ^_^! You make my life complete because if it weren't for you, I wouldn't know anything about kpop star.

SOOMPI IS THE BEST ♥

I'm always here to support you. Thanks for the giveaway. It's awesome. May be I can receive the best Christmas gift in my life 8->

My twitter: @Vince_ELF

P/s: I love you guys and good luck ! :x

Guest Sapphira_Adrienne

Hi Soompi! I've been a member here since last year. :) And what I love most about Soompi is that I get to know more about my favorite KPOP stars! Also, Soompi has been really updated with what's happening to the Kpop idols, so I'm really happy about that. Since some sites are a bit late on posting the latest news about some of the Kpop stars. >.<

Anyway, I'm from the Philippines who is really in love with Kpop ever since last year. :) And when I found this site, I was really thankful that I've found it because with this, I could get the latest news of my Kpop idols~~ plus! I could even have the chance to get "closer" with then through the contests! Soompi has given a lot of opportunities for us, Kpop Fans, to make our dreams come true. So, I'm really thankful. :)

without SOOMPI, i don't think we, KPOP FANS, could survive. ;) You guys are truly amazing~

SARANGHAE~TE AMO~TE QUIERO~ MAHAL KO KAYO~WO AI NI MEN~I LOVE YOU~ SOOMPI!

=*.*=

SOOMPI CHAEGO! :) FIGHTING! ^.^

---

Twitter I.D: @ZZP_30

Guest magui098

hello!!! soompi is really very important for me, because they feel i can be near Korea despite being on the other side of the world, soompi it is the important part of my life and would not change it for anything, thank you for all you do and by share a part of Korea with international fans, soompi is the best. =]

twitter ID: @daily092

Guest superwomen100

Hi Soompi! I've seem many other websites that are similar, but Soompi is by far the BEST website (: I am not only able to get the most recent news about kpop stars, but also get access to music charts and kpop merchandise. (Y) <3

Kpop is a big part of my life and Soompi helps me complete it :D saranghae and thankyou for all your work~ As an international fan, this is the closest i can get to my lovely kpop biases <3

twitter ID: @xsuperwomen100x

Soompi the chaego because it not only acts as my one and only source to get updates about Korean entertainment but this is a place where I learned a lot of Korean terms/words! Last time I came across Soompi's article on Kpop culture glossary and I really love it! Simple yet great explanation. Like in this article itself, I learned new word "chaego". I also got to know about other kpop groups and its fan club names here. Plus, as one of the international Kpop fans... Soompi is very nice to us by giving away signed cds of our favourite idols. This giveaway is daebak! I am a Shawol & I hope to win SHINee Sherlock signed album. Thank you Soompi for doing this giveaway. Happy holiday Soompi and Soompiers! My twitter id: https://twitter.com/DinDavisJR

Guest sophie113

Hello ! I'm a KPOP fan from Hungary.

I am new in Soompi, but this site is amazing :)

From now I'll be here every day ;)

Thanks to the admins for their hard work.

twitter: @SophieAnne113

Guest Grace1430292126

Yeah, giveaway time! Why I think Soompi is the best? To all the admins who always updating us with latest news for Kpop fans around the world. I think without all the admins, Soompi wouldn't able to reach this far! To the admins, YOU ARE AWESOME! CHAEGO! DAEBAK! As I know, Soompi was the one of the website which update Kpop news in awesome way. Thank you for organizing this wonderful giveaway for us! Thank You, Santa (Soompi)! Hwaiting! Continue with for hard work!
Twitter ID: @GraceyChan

Guest laaura15

I love soompi because unlike other websites objectively informs me about all idols and actors that I like. In addition, you make lists of fashion for example that I love. It's a more participatory web for fans and that's what I like about soompi.

thansk for all soompi! <3

twitter ID: @laura_0412

soompi is the best because you guys keep me updated with great news in kpop and artist that i love... you guyz are daebakkk thanks for all your effort in updated all of us with updated news and not forgotten great giveaway too. love you guyz with all my hearts. thanks. even if i didnt win this, [ which i hope i win] i stills love you guyz and bookmark soompi in my heart and my laptop :P my twitter id: @syana14

Guest JemimaKim

Soompi is awesome mainly because it's really comfortable to be here every day. I always check Soompi website daily to get myself updated with KPOP latest news,I choose Soompi to be my daily website because Soompi have what others doesn't(which is good). Soompi always have interviews and giveaways of KPOP stars that I love. Soompi even has a shop too,it's really awesome. I really enjoy being a Soompier. :)

Twitter ID : @JemimaKim

Guest doubley98

Hi Soompi xD I'm Kpop fan from Vietnam xD. My English really bad so please forgive me. In my oppinion, Soompi is the best because Soompi always update fastest the latest, hottest news for Kpop fans xD. With new fans with Kpop, twitter...They don't know the fastest source of news from thei idol, Soompi will be the smartest choice for them. I like Soompi's page for each idol too xD. The last is the giveaway event xDD I like this part the most xD. Every Kpop fans always want to have original CDs of their favorite artists but the price not cheap ( including ship ) and Soompi gave us chance to have our idol CDs. Im really thankful :"D. That was all my thinks about Soompi. Thank you again for everything you did for Kopp fans xD

Twitter ID: itzmeyuyu

Archived