Soompi Chaego!~ Holiday Giveaway! | Soompi

Guest System1430291513

Guest catherine keithyumang

Soompi is CHAEGO! Because this is a Korean site which gives us latest trends and news about Korean and Kpop world. They give special giveaways especially signed albums and promos to everybody. We can update and know about latest news about the actors/actress, idols, movies, drama and especially music. This generation is experiencing Kpop invasion so this site helps us to know about their new albums, exclusive photos, concerts and interviews. Thank you so much Soompi for this holiday giveaway. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! ^_^

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoveGreenThi

SOOMPI CHAEGO !

I mean, seriously,you can find everything regarding Korean beauty, music, movies, TV, fashion, etc. It is one of the site I visit daily because it always gives you fresh and interesting news and projects. Regarding projects in fact it is really organized and makes beautiful giveaways. There's plenty of other aspect to praise ... however you've understood, haven't you? ^^

Merry Christmas to you all !!

( Y )

(*.*)

(/ \)

O O

Soompi is the best because, when i followed @soompi on twitter, I was so amazed bec they are so updated w/ all the kpop artists,actors and also dramas. They also give a lot of exclusive giveaways that every1 can join. I was so addicted to twitter to see the latest posts of soompi... SOOMPI YOUR THE BEST!! Happy Holiday :)

Guest rawroro

There are many great things about Soompi and that's why Soompi is really the best. What I can pinpoint: First, it delivers accurate & latest news fast... and I love the articles on reviews and quotes of the week! Kudos to Soompi writers! Second, I love watching Soompi's interviews *ESPECIALLY BLOCK B!!!!* & reading its forum, though I rarely participate there. Third, Soompi always pampers Soompiers with great giveaways! Fourth, Soompi shop is amazing! Autographed cds sold at cheap price, attractive Soompi special offer and even free shipping policy if we buy above $38! Fifth, I found Korea-related websites like Buzz Korea and Eat Your Kimchi from Soompi! Thank you for introducing it to me! I conclude my post with.... Happy holiday! I love you Soompi! Hope I win Block B Signed Soompi T-Shirt! Last time I participated in Soompi's Block B giveaway but I didn't win *broken heart T_T*. Please Soompi! I will die of happiness if I win this! I am sorry, I am not really good in words.

Guest nkthuu98

Soompi is the best!!! When I searcht "K-Pop news" in Google Soompi was the first page I found so you will always be the best page for me and I will love you 4eva!!! Happy Holidays and Marry Christmas in advance!!!

Guest jessicatg

Dear Soompi,
I think Soompi is the best because Soompi has been giving us the latest updates on all the kpop celebrities/events and they are really chaego for doing a good job. Soompi is also very kind and generous to give us special deals on albums and giveaways which makes Soompi even more special. I am so addicted to Soompi that the main homepage for my internet is Soompi website, Soompi has always been a huge part of me as i have been visiting this website for almost 3 years now. I remember the first time i discovered Soompi.com it was through my brother. He always got ahead of me on kpop news and now im no longer slower than him thanks to Soompi (: we are huge kpop fans and we grew closer because of kpop. I know i have tiny chances on winning any of these amazing prizes but i just want to thank the Soompi team for doing a great job this past years. If Soompi team does read this, thank you for managing Soompi so well and Merry Xmas to you all (:
Love,
Your most loyal reader <3

Guest Kathy17

Soompi is the best because it always updates Kpoppers on our favorite stars news :)

It is an trustworthy site and I can find everything I want here. Cheap CDs, news, everything.

Guest sora1803

wow!! Soompi is CHAEGO! wow!!! @soompi for me is great!!! @soompi since I met him I took off! as it currently brings me everything about the world Korean (kpop, k-dramas, etc.) plus soompi is so generous with fans of K-pop that makes contests which gives many nice things! @soompi is wonderful for me gives us showbiz news that interests us fans! besides that there are forums where you can comment, gallery, photos, videos etc.! also because sommpi is international! There @soompi Spanish, @soompi France and @soompi Portugal now! Soompishop also exists since one can make purchases of albums there! I love that soompi think of us! :x

Guest Stacy.Y

Soompi is the best because their article are so good, it's not the same that I see on other website who (sometimes) it's not really true.

(sorry my english sucks ;_; , I do my best) I'm checking the news everyday, and you're really fast and the Soompi shop is so cool! Also, Soompi is really kind, to do giveaways ;__; you guys are the best. I'm really thankful cause with soompi I met a lot of kpoper ^^ It's cool to see that you're not alone because in my town, I am the only one. Happy Holiday and thank you so much! ♥

Guest prijessie

Why i think Soompi is the BEST? It's because Soompi is the best for me! And Soompi always update the news immediately! That's why i can know about what happen to all artist, i also want to thanks Soompi cause because if no Soompi and Soompi Shop i even can't bought FTIsland Brick Dolls T^T Soompi is helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and a lot a lot! That's why Soompi best for me CHAEGO! Soompi최고 짱이에요!! Thanks for sharing K-Pop news to Soompier and Merry Christmas :D

Soompi is the best...

i love soompi because soompi always give me up to date news, i can read variety, k.pop, and drama news in one stop..

You can discuss a very hot topic

you can shopping too..

you can find all about korea here and you are never disappointed

soompi give the best fans services, so you can see many photos of your idol with different poses with larger size, they give you the fastest update about your idol tweet...

sometimes soompi give the unique news that different from other sites

because of soompi, i know up to date news about my idol very quickly..

soompi always give a chance to win a prize that make your fans loyal and happy

(please soompi... let me win 2PM signed album .... )

a very complete packaging,

thank you soompi..

fighting!! i always support you..

soompi is awesome

Guest tiinaaaxd

I think soompi is the best because I don't understand Korean and Soompi provides fast and updated english translation of articles which keeps me up to date on my favorite artists and Kpop news in general!

In addition, Soompi is trustworthy and it gives fans an opportunity to their favorite artist's autograph!

Guest reenFEEZ

SOOMPI CHAEGO !! i totally love this kpop-thingies-packed site <3 . its never fail to make my day . and its pretty addictive too ^^

being different than other site , soompi are not only serve kpop idols news , but include gossips , tips , forums , gallery , daebak contests , jjang interview , interesting charts and so many more . i couldn't even list up all of them :]]

thanks soompi for turning me into real kpopper . keke ^^

Guest michellyreboucas

And the first news site in the k-pop world ...

Who cares about foreign fans ...

Offering the opportunity for us overseas fans have the opportunity to get a signed CD to buy at a fair price. ^_^

I love soompi because I get to know some amazing people and I'm not feeling alone with all these girls and boys who share the same passion with me<3 so thanks soompi:)

I love Soompi because the articles posted are neutral and give the facts to us viewers without bias or an attempt to 'bait' readers just for views. Plus I really like the music show posts, they're helpful... I log on every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning to check them out. ^^

I also like that Soompi has been around for a long time so it's really interesting to see what the Kpop community was like before I actually 'involved' myself in it... It's fun looking through old threads on the forums.

Guest milkuro

I like Soompi the best because the articles you guys post up are amazing and aside from the mods' view of the news, there are forums that allow the Soompiers to talk about it too~ :D Good luck everyone and kamsahamnida Soompi for all your hard work!

I don't have a Twitter, LOL but again, good luck to everyone~ And happy holidays! ^__^ )/

Guest Issabell

I Love Soompi so much because this is where that always give super fast news about kpop ` Soompi also always care about fan needed and keep doing some great giveaway cd or tickets to the fans ! But...most important is...Sistar news always appear so fast in soompi ! Hehe ! That's one of the reason why love soompi so muchh ! Thanks Soompi and Support Soompi forever ! xD

Archived