Soompi Chaego!~ Holiday Giveaway! | Soompi

Guest System1430291513

Soompi is the BEST because i get updated with the latest kpop news, i can buy my favorite albums, and i can talk to with other soompi citizens on the forums! Thank you for existing soompi (and holding this giveaway)! :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kpopluva25

I don't have twitter:( BUT, Soompi is the best no doubt about it because I'm updated on Soompi about EVERYTHING k-pop wwaaaaaaayyyy before any other k-pop source. Soompi keeps it interesting too with fun slideshows of people for their birthday, or things celebrities have in common. The layout is also really nice and navigable. Thanks Soompi:) Happy holidays.

Guest Ingrid Isabelle

I love Soompi, because is one of the best Kpop international sites, also I do love Soompi shopping cuz they have the lowest prices of shipping when you do not attend to have a Free Shipping, and for me that Live in Brazil this actually means A LOT, loyalty means something, Soompi does really amazing promotions with autographed goodies like this one! ♥ I like how fast the news are postedwith so much responsibility, the polls and ranks, and the site design is also amazing. Thank you for everything.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

SOOMPI JJANG! (Y)

Guest kpopworld92

Soompi is the #1 and best Kpop site for my Kpop addiction! I can get the latest news, browse through their shop, and chat with fellow kpoppers-all in one place. Plus, Soompi provides interviews with celebrities and giveaways for fans so they really care about us. Simply put, Soompi is daebak and chaego!! Thank you for existing :)

Sincerely, from an international Kpop fan <3

Guest kpopstardom311

Soompi is the best since they bring me up-to date content about kpop. There are interesting articles ranging from fashion to fun facts about kpop idols. Soompi is the best when it comes to giveaways, and not to mention operate their own online store. Most kpop sites don't even have an online store of their own. Soompi gives their fans exclusive interviews of our favorite groups/artists. They cater to international fans as well by providing them with alternative language translations of their site since some fans might not understand English and still able to get reliable kpop news.

Guest bernyumi28

Soompi is the best Kpop site ever! They feed us with up-to-date news and not being bias in artist is also a plus. I like how they create exciting and interesting artiles like soompi make a list of artist. (ex. 10 glorious sexy bodies) it is a new for me since i can only find it here in soompi! and i also like how they put up there own online shop for the kpop album hunters out there, on top of that they have this special album where we can buy the albums with autographs! so amazing! also this i can only find in soompi. and there are many exclusive interviews of artist which is very helpful with my kpop addictions keke. I especially like the article of new singles and albums every week. it keeps me up-to-date with every artist there is and the article of what artists have done over the week. it is like knowing them personally. SOOMPI IS THE BEST!

I want win the Secret Moving in Secret Signed Album :) Soompi is a great ways to know more about Kpop~We can thought it get more the new product at here then buy it on Shoompi Shop and we can get the latest news. sometime will making a lot of giveaway autographed album to Soompi supporter & KPop fans!!! Daebak ~ Soompi is so best!!!

Guest leegiieyeon

SOOMPI is one of the best site I'd always visiting. The site who gives kpoppies a lot of fresh News, interviews, guesting, some fresh updates, videos and more. This site is super interesting that Kpop fans can Relate. Everything here is awesome, especially the shop where kpop goodies where sold in AFFORDABLE prizes. We can also find here some Kpoppies who always here and meet new friends~~ Thanks to this SITE! Your #1 KPOP SITE for Me~ You'll always been a part of my KPOP LIFE! More powers and God bless to SOOMPI! FIGHTING! TWITTER ID: @Giie_SoshiExo :)

Guest thejinx_o

Merry Christmas to Soompi and to K-pop fans everywhere. Wow, will you look at the prizes for this contest! WOW!!! If I was lucky enough to win any of them it would be great, but I think if I won SHINee, SISTAR, or 4Minute I would LOSE MY MIND!!!

Since Soompi has given me so much enjoyment in the past year, I wished I could give Soompi a gift too.... so it is in the spirit of giving that I give you this ;) I hope you like it.

I is for Insightful, for insightful news, Soompi is the site I visit the most.
L is for Love, for that is what Soompi's staff puts into every single post.
O is for Ovation, the staff of Soompi deserve an ovation, that is true.
V is for Videos, Soompi's videos of k-pop stars brings them closer to you.
E is for everyone, the Soompi forums are one big family, so let your K-pop love show.
S is for Shopping, best deal at the best prices? Soompi shop is where you go!
O is of Only, since Soompi is the one and only K-pop site for me.
O is for Outstanding, since no other site is as outstanding as Soompi.
M is for Music Videos, watch the latest videos on Soompi as soon as they drop.
P is for Prizes, Soompi has contests and prizes that will make your heart stop.
I is for Instant, if you follow Soompi's twitter, then instant updates is what you get.
I is for images, you'll love Soompi's photos of your favorite stars you can bet.
T is for True, I will be a loyal and true Soompi reader forever more.
I is for interviews, Soompi asks the best questions to the idols you adore.
S is for Style, Soompi's photos of the stars' trends keeps you on the cutting edge of fashion.
T is for Time, the time and effort Soopmi's staff puts into each story shows their passion.
H is for Hot, Soompi's album reviews tell you which cds are hot and which are a flop
E is for Entertainment, Soompi has the best stories on K-Dramas and K-pop
B is for Bountiful, with so much information, bountiful fits Soompi like a glove
E is for Everything, since everything is what about Soompi that I love
S is for Special, I say Soompi is special, since that's what it is.
T is for Timeless, Soompi now and forever is the best is the biz.

If you put the first letter of each line together, you will see how I feel
And why I always read Soompi with enthusiastic zeal.
So I hope my poem shows why I like Soompi better than the rest,
Because it spells out the truth, I LOVE SOOMPI, IT IS THE BEST!!!

thank you for a great year Soompi @thejinx_o :)

Guest jrkpoper

twitter id @JrKpoper
When I first go into K-pop 4 years ago, I felt lost and alone. Here I am some white guy in Philadelphia listening to awesome music from the other side of the world, but with no one else in the area listening to it. And if I did try to talk to someone about it, at best I would get strange looks and indifference, at worst I would get borderline racist responses (I am sure most K-pop fans have heard these). To make matters worse I also did not know where to turn to learn what was going on in the K-pop world; I did not know who was putting out new music or who was acting in a new K-drama. It was a tough time for me as K-pop fan. Then one glorious day I stumbled upon Soompi. My mouth dropped wide open, I could not believe the glory I beheld glowing on my computer screen. All the news I could ever need to know, links to the hottest videos, album reviews, amazing editorials, it was all right there at my finger tips. It was pure pleasure. I go to Soompi several times a day, so I can be the most informed fan that I can be. I also read for enjoyment, every article is so well written that it is a joy to read. I also love the forums and reading peoples responses to the articles. Because of these features, I no longer feel alone in my K-pop world. Thanks to Soompi I feel like I am part of some marvelous extended K-pop family. Now If I want to talk about the Big Bang world tour or the latest Miss A hit album or the latest rumor of who has a secret girlfriend, I have millions of people to talk with. Also every member of the Soompi staff should be commended for their wonderful work (and they should all get raises as well.) I love that I can read the latest news and shop for the latest cds in one place. That is why I think Soompi is the best. Perhaps 2NE1 should change their lyrics from "I Am The Best" to "Soompi Is The Best." So Happy Holidays to Soompi for all you have given me over the years and for all the pleasure I will get from reading your site in the future. And have a safe and a wonderful new year :)

Guest delikizzz

soompi is the best because soompi is one of those few kpop sites for international fans in which they actually listen to our wants and try their best to get us what we want and try to post news as unbiased as possible :)

Soompi is the best site ever! I love that the articles released are very constant and quick throughout the day. I'm always reading from soompi and I regularly shop on soompi with my friends too! I love how soompi shop goes out of their way to get signed album deals and they sell it for so low compared to other shops! I check soompi everyday and even when I have nothing to do in my spare time, I find myself checking the website again and again even though nothing has changed in the last 5 seconds I checked it ><. What can I say, soompi is kind of addicting.. :) Ever since soompi opened their shop, I only buy from the soompi shop since it has the BEST deals! I recommended it to all of my friends too and now we are all regular buyers here. I LOVE SOOMPI <3 I would absolutely freak if I won SHINee's album or SECRET's album or the Jay Park travel pouch!!! But winning anything would be just spectacular. Thank you so much soompi for doing this. Happy Holidays! <3

-@50ng5songs

Guest asyishii

Soompi is the best because soompi always show all the breaking news about our idols. Soompi also always show the best articles too soompi-ers. I also enjoy reading articles at soompi because soompi also post the new pictures of our idols. And now I'm seriously addicted to read articles at soompi.com because SOOMPI IS THE BEST! Soompi also have their own soompi shop and that's the easy way to me and other fans to buy the latest album online. Soompi always doing giveaway event to their fans that's why SOOMPI IS THE BEST website I've ever knew.

Soompi is the best because soompi always brings me the latest updates about what's going on in the kpop world. Soompi treats its fans with much respect and always gives us amazing chances to get stuff from our favorite artists! I especially love the soompi shop!

Guest alga215

Soompi is the best.. You know why?? Because Soompi have the best forums in the world! You can share our opinions, your love, hate and everything about your favorite group, kdramas, and other kpop icons!! Well for me, not being a citizen of South Korea.. This makes me get closer with my favorite KPOP groups and dramas fans all over the world.

Guest Jeric1430291863

Soompi is the best Kpop site because everyday they have a great news in English language so many kpop fan in the world can understand what's going on in Kpop world and they are awesome because they have their own online store and giving a discount sometimes and this site is really good for most kpop fans and I really really LOVE SOOMPI!!! SOOMPI FIGHTING!!!

Guest Kazuki Tan

Soompi is the BEST because you guys often updates the latest news about our celebrities and everything about K-POP! I <3 K-POP SO MUCH! So really thank you to Soompi for being an AWESOME website! I really appreciate it! All this latest k-pop and kdrama news make us more understand about our celebrities! Besides this, the giveaways like autographed album and many more are GREAT and AMAZING! Since I follow and join Soompi, I knew a lot of new song and celebrities in a short time~ The articles that posted in Soompi are easy to understand which is write in English~ Soompi really DAEBAK and CHAEGO!

I was really upset and I really envy those winners..Please give me a chance to win a REAL SIGNED ALBUM..I never won any SIGNED ALBUM before that..So please give me a chance to win SHINee Sherlock Signed Album this time..PLEASE.. THANK YOU! I've been a SHAWOL since their debut..I really LIKE SHINee!! Like Leader Onew, Bling Bling Jonghyun, The Almighty Key, Flaming Charisma Minho(My BIAS in this group) and Handy Boy Taemin! Thank you so much for all the hard work you did! SOOMPI CHAEGO!! <3 SOOMPI FOREVER!!! THANK YOU AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

My Twitter ID: @SungYoung97

Hey!..guys my message is to thank this community for all of your doing,I STARTED WITH K-DRAMAS BUT HOWEVER I FOUND OUT ABOUT SOOMPI BY MYSELF AND FROM THAT DAY I AM TOTALLY IN ABOUT K-POP TOO.THANK U SO SO SO MUCH..aND I LIVE VERY FAR FROM KOREA WHERE I CANNOT BUY THOSE ALBUMS OR EVEN POSTERS..BUT SOOMPI DIDN;T LET ME FEEL DOWN BECAUSE YOU ALL GAVE US EVERY INF. ABOUT STARS WHAT WE ALL NEEDE IN THE FORM IN WHICH WE CAN UNDERSTAND..NOW SOOMPI IS MY DAILY PAGE!!

Guest sora1803

hola! @soompi ahora escribiré en español ya que es mi lengua natal!!! Soompi is CHAEGO! porque es una pagina que lo tiene todo! ya que dia a dia nos hace enterar de todo lo acontecido en el momento sobre nuestros artistas favoritos!! agradesco a @soompi realmente ya que no solo es una pagina para lengua inglesa sino tambien habla hispana, como sabran en europa como en america latina hablamos el español y gracias a @soompispanish nos enteramos de todo tambien!!! agradesco a @soompi porque nos brinda @soompishop lugar donde podemos hacer compras de los albums de nuestros artistas preferidos asi como dramas, cosmeticos entre otros, agradesco a @soompi ya que nos brindan videos entrevistas de mienbros de grupos de kpop! @soompi ademas nos brinda foros donde podemos discutir sobre lo sucitado en el momento!! @soompi es grandioso ya que ademas de todo lo escrito hace concursos donde podemos ganar albums autografiados de nuestros artistas! realmente deseo que @soompi tenga una feliz navidad y un prospero ano nuevo!!! gracias a @soompi pude tener los discos de Park Jung Min, G-Dragon y de FT-island!! realmente me siento muy feliz de haber conocido a @soompi!!! ya que desde que lo conosco no me he despegado de ella! ni en twitter, facebook youtube como en su pagina web misma!!! gracias @soompi!! muchas gracias por hacer mi vida mejor!!! ahora soompi te dire que yo amo a los integrantes de SS501 y por ello quisiera ganar el album de Kim Hyun Joong!!!! amo a este hombre con todo el corazon ya que soy una greenpeas mas!!! i love @soompi!!!

Guest Yellow_lillies

Soompi is the best of the best. I found out the Soompi's website by chance after I recently got into everything korean a few years ago. I learn and get the lastest news here. Soompi is number one when giving out great information about my favorite korean stars and idols. Its just too awesome. I come here daily to read about the lastet gossip or finding out new songs form artist or previews from the latest dramas. Everything is here for me already. Its easy to nagivate through the subjects i want to read. I love Soompi, its one of my most websites i go on everyday. Love it!! Soompi is too awesome(: @SimpleeInfinite

Archived