✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Guest guacamole

Kim So Hyun FLOWER AEGYO!! :wub::wub::wub:

"Everyone, you all know I really love all of you, right? - [150704] Kim So Hyun @ KBS Entertainment Weekly

23-2.png?type=w2

KSH was ranked #19 on the poll from MLBPARK, the highest rank out of all the child actresses.

"MLBPARK is one of the biggest Korean sites. It's a baseball site and is dominated by males. They make rankings of female celebrities twice a year (January & July). It's considered quite relevant and their rankings are often used by netizens to tell female celebrities' relevancy"

http://mlbpark.donga.com/mbs/articleV.php?mbsC=bullpen2&mbsIdx=2803655&cpage=&mbsW=search&select=stt&opt=1&keyword=2015%20%BA%D2%C6%E6%C0%C7%20%BF%A9%BD%C5

hehe our sohyun is really popular w/the boys:)

• Like 3

Credits: Kkuljaem

Yook Sung Jae And Kim So Hyun's Post-Who Are You Updates

Monday, July 06, 2015  5 Comments

nni.jpg

tv Report - Naver: 'Entertainment Weekly' Kim So Hyun, "Yook Sung Jae's confession scene made my heart flutter'

1. [+4,019, -55] That scene made my heart flutter too. They looked so lovely

2. [3,090, -144] So jealous of Yook Sung Jae. When will I... with a woman like her.ㅜㅜ..

3. [+2,239, -52] I became a fan of Kim So Hyun's^^ Hope to see you in more dramas!!

4. [+200, -8] I loved that scene too. The acting, chemistry and cinematography were on point. So glad to see Eunbi and Taekwang on 'Ent Weekly'. As much as I wish Eunbi to end up with Taekwang, it's too late to lament over it 

5. [+66, -1] I hope they reunite in another drama. Please cast them

6. [+63, -3] What's with all the comments about Joy? This article has nothing to do with her

uu88.jpg

Dispatch - Naver: 'Don't we look good in retro uniforms?'... Yook Sung Jae and Kim So Hyun's dreamy chemistry

1. [+1,182, -44] Their chemistry was the best. Even in the finale, she had better chemistry with Yook Sung Jae than with Nam Joo Hyuk

2. [+786, -19] They match so well~^^

3. [+387, -16] Yook Sung Jae matches So Hyun better than Joy.

4. [+247, -9] Wow. So Hyun's so classy..... For about 3 seconds, I thought I was looking at Son Ye Jin

5. [+248, -17] Change her WGM partner to So Hyun .ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+75, -4] They need to do a movie with this kind of concept

uu9syaf.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'Section TV' Kim So Hyun chose Nam Joo Hyuk in 'Who Are You'... but would choose Yook Sung Jae in real life

1. [+12,786, -217] Kim So Hyun had no idea about the ending either..The writer ruined it by tossing in that forced storyline. tsk tsk

2. [+10,415, -229] I choose Yook Sung Jae too ♡♡

3. [+8,510, -740] They really match well... Poor Joy..ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+6,109, -112] Of course, I'd choose Yook Sung Jae in real life too. WAY's ending was hopeless

5. [+625, -26] Yook Sung Jae is so likeable ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+399, -14] The BtoB members are there too but the interview was too centered on Sung Jae and So Hyun Kim So Hyun, BtoB, hwaiting!
  • Like 2

Guest guacamole
here is the video with subtitles, you can watch sohyun's part since 13:20 :)

Thank you shiloh~ Greatly appreciated that you shared us this video :D  I was also waiting for them to sub it :D:w00t:

Edit: This is a throwback scene of Eun Bi and Eun Byul  How they try to confront Ka So Young is very different :huh::mellow: I don't get you Mr. Interviewer ...Okay fine Mr. Interview you are entitled with your weird opinion but just to make sure did you really watch the drama show or were you just too preoccupied with eonnie So hyun's pretty face? lol I'll forgive you then sigh~

Eun Bi's scene 

Eun Byul's Scene (This video will reach 1 million views soon :w00t:

On a light note!!!! I love that her attire and answers are simple in that interview Though its simple I still feel entertained and happy listening to her :-) My darling eonnie~  :wub::wub::wub:

Take care eonnie ~

Fighting!

Edited by guacamole
too much flame

here is the video with subtitles, you can watch sohyun's part since 13:20 :)

Thank you shiloh~ Greatly appreciated that you shared us this video :D  I was also waiting for them to sub it :D:w00t:

Hidden Content

Edit: This is a throwback scene of Eun Bi and Eun Byul  How they try to confront Ka So Young is very different :huh::mellow: I don't get you Mr. Interviewer ...Okay fine Mr. Interview you are entitled with your weird opinion but just to make sure did you really watch the drama show or were you just too preoccupied with eonnie So hyun's pretty face? lol I'll forgive you then sigh~

Eun Bi's scene 

Eun Byul's Scene (This video will reach 1 million views soon :w00t:

On a light note!!!! I love that her attire and answers are simple in that interview Though its simple I still feel entertained and happy listening to her :-) My darling eonnie~  :wub::wub::wub:

Take care eonnie ~

Fighting!

I agree w/ everything you said!! :phew:;)^_^

EByul & KSY confrontation scene was the best!!! wiw! :phew: Yeah, it will really reach 1million views soon..heheh!

also on that hidden content, I also agree w/ you that Mr. Interviewer can't distinguish them! When I watched that interview, I was like (talking to myself :P:lol::D:sweatingbullets:) "Really, Mr. Interviewer?? You cannot distinguish EByul & EBi?? :blink::huh:When EByul & EBi appeared in the drama, I already recognize who's EByul & who's EBi." So maybe he only watched the trailer of the drama & that's why he couldn't tell who's Ebyul & who's EBi..Hahahahah! :w00t::sweatingbullets::D:lol::P or maybe, he said that to make fun of us or to all the viewers?? :lol::sweatingbullets: well, what's done is done, he said it so let's just consider and forgive him.. ~sigh.

also on that hidden content, I also agree w/ you that Mr. Interviewer can't distinguish them! When I watched that interview, I was like (talking to myself :P:lol::D:sweatingbullets:"Really, Mr. Interviewer?? You cannot distinguish EByul & EBi?? :blink::huh:When EByul & EBi appeared in the drama, I already recognize who's EByul & who's EBi." So maybe he only watched the trailer of the drama & that's why he couldn't tell who's Ebyul & who's EBi..Hahahahah! :w00t::sweatingbullets::D:lol::P or maybe, he said that to make fun of us or to all the viewers?? :lol::sweatingbullets:well, what's done is done, he said it so let's just consider and forgive him.. ~sigh.

I actually feel like it was a mistranslation? I know a little korean and it seems like he said something else... 

also on that hidden content, I also agree w/ you that Mr. Interviewer can't distinguish them! When I watched that interview, I was like (talking to myself :P:lol::D:sweatingbullets:"Really, Mr. Interviewer?? You cannot distinguish EByul & EBi?? :blink::huh:When EByul & EBi appeared in the drama, I already recognize who's EByul & who's EBi." So maybe he only watched the trailer of the drama & that's why he couldn't tell who's Ebyul & who's EBi..Hahahahah! :w00t::sweatingbullets::D:lol::P or maybe, he said that to make fun of us or to all the viewers?? :lol::sweatingbullets:well, what's done is done, he said it so let's just consider and forgive him.. ~sigh.

I actually feel like it was a mistranslation? I know a little korean and it seems like he said something else... 

oh, so maybe it's a mistranslation after all..heheh :) & you know, not all subs are translated correctly..^_^

• Like 1

Guest guacamole

thank you for clarifying it :P at least my dislike in kbs channel is lessened :sweatingbullets:  

Guest guacamole

Photo Shoot of SOUP Clothing line : visit their website here SOUP: FEMININE ROMANTIC CLOTHES

:w00t::w00t: so pretty ...this was taken by the photographer of Soup and it has no filter wooooow eonnie ~ :wub::wub: 

haha she can be easily be mistaken as one of the stark children of game of thrones :P

Edited by guacamole

Guest orcabear888

25 Amazingly talented Korean actors under 25

No list (promising young actors) is complete without this young lady...

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/25-talented-korean-actors-under-25/

6. Kim So Hyun (16)

0d415dbb-7d70-48bf-b4ab-e6071518796c.jpg

Kim So Hyun just had a major leading role in School 2015, but anyone following her roles as a child actress already knew just how talented she is.