✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Guest mariachristela

[07/10/14] Twitter Update:

Embedded image permalink

리셋의 은비입니닷ㅎㅎ 궁금해 하실것 같아서........?

Translation:

Reset's Eun-bi. Hehe. You seem to be wondering, right?

Guest mariachristela

[7/11/14] Twitter Update:

Embedded image permalink

포스터 찍던날 은비~!! 어휴~~ 어색해 ㅎㅎㅎ

Translation:

Eunbi at poster shooting day~!! Sigh~~ Awkward. Hehehe.

Guest mariachristela

I have a feeling that Eunbi is a delinquent. (Which means a new kind of role for KSH. :-bd) Then maybe she'll commit a minor crime and meet CJM. Btw, I'm gonna translate and post her character descriptions later. :D

Guest mariachristela

class="content-title"“Reset” Releases Its Intense Second Poster

“Reset” Releases Its Intense Second Poster

OCN‘s upcoming drama “Reset" released its second poster prominently featuring its lead actress Kim So Hyun

“Reset” is a thriller drama about a mind battle between a merciless attorney and an unknown criminal. Along with Kim So Hyun, “Reset” stars Chun Jung Myung in the lead role. The drama also boasts a stellar supporting cast, which includes Park Won Sang and Shin Eun Jung

Kim So Hyun will be playing two characters: a high school student who ends up becoming involved in a crime and the dead first love of Chun Jung Myung’s character. 

It’s hard to believe that Kim So Hyun is only 15 in Western age from the maturity she exudes in the poster and the teaser still released. 

“Reset” is currently shooting, and it will premiere on August 11 on cable channel OCN.

reset poster

Source: Soompi

Guest mariachristela

OCN thriller Reset’s prosecutor and angel by girlfriday | July 10, 2014 | 22 Comments

They’re not the most informative teasers and stills, but aren’t they pretty? Cable network OCN’s newest crime thriller Reset (formerly known as Ten Days Ago or Crying Game) has been trickling out a still here, a poster there, and we finally have two short character teasers featuring our leads Chun Jung-myung (Man of Honor) and Kim So-hyun (Suspicious Housekeeper). She plays two roles in the drama — his first love who was murdered when they were fifteen, and a fifteen-year-old in the present day. These two almost played a similar set of roles when Chun was offered the lead in I Miss You, but then again, whose childhood first love hasn’t Kim So-hyun played?

The 10-episode crime thriller stars Chun Jung-myung as the hero whose teenage scars led him to become a prosecutor who stubbornly only works cases in the violent crimes division. With ten days left before the statute of limitations runs out on his first love’s murder, he catches the killer’s trail, and thus begins the life-or-death ten-day pursuit.

It’s described as a “memory chase thriller,” which I guess means he’ll be piecing together the past case as we go forward in the present timeline. Besides playing the first love who dies in the past, Kim So-hyun also plays a young girl who gets sucked into the case in the present day. If she’s inexplicably a doppelgänger, then perhaps she confuses the killer as much as the prosecutor. Or worse, she’s a moving target for the same reason.

The poster copy is the same as the tagline in the teasers: “I had erased everything. Even her…” All Kim So-hyun does is cry, but man she cries prettily. I’m hoping that because it’s on OCN (and also a nice taut 10-episode length), it’ll actually be a scary heart-pounding chase that’s filled with action and suspense. Seriously, why’s it so hard to get a suspenseful suspense thriller out of dramaland these days?

Source: dramabeans

Guest mariachristela

class="at_ttl"Will Korea's New Child Actor Laws Affect K-Dramas And K-Pop?

Kim So Hyun

Many k-dramas use child actors for flashbacks that explain what previously happened in characters’ lives. While child stars such as Kim So Hyun and Yeo Jin Goo were already veteran actors by the time they reached the age of 15, some dramas are filmed under schedules that can be punishing even for adult actors.

Concern that Korea’s young entertainers work too many hours, recently led to the passage of the Culture and Arts Industry Development Law. The law takes effect on July 29 but entertainment agencies have already expressed concern about the law’s definition of "legal working hours." Limiting a young entertainer’s working hours will limit their ability to make money at the height of their earning potential.

The law says that entertainers under 15 can only work 35 hours a week and may not work between the hours of 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. on the following day. Young entertainers over 15 may not work more than 40 hours a week but they may be allowed to work an extra hour a day up to six hours a week if they have parental consent.

Source: kdramastars

mariachristela said: class="content-title"“Reset” Releases Its Intense Second Poster

“Reset” Releases Its Intense Second Poster

OCN‘s upcoming drama “Reset" released its second poster prominently featuring its lead actress Kim So Hyun

“Reset” is a thriller drama about a mind battle between a merciless attorney and an unknown criminal. Along with Kim So Hyun, “Reset” stars Chun Jung Myung in the lead role. The drama also boasts a stellar supporting cast, which includes Park Won Sang and Shin Eun Jung

Kim So Hyun will be playing two characters: a high school student who ends up becoming involved in a crime and the dead first love of Chun Jung Myung’s character. 

It’s hard to believe that Kim So Hyun is only 15 in Western age from the maturity she exudes in the poster and the teaser still released. 

“Reset” is currently shooting, and it will premiere on August 11 on cable channel OCN.

reset poster

Source: Soompi

Btw... lil off topic...That I Miss You version, So Hyuni-Jin Goo- and the other kid...I keep looking that "kuma". apparently... he is little Daegu Daegu from YAAS??? Is that right?Wow... he growing up so fast...tumblr_mh1hhuZY6H1rimmx0o3_250.gif

Guest mariachristela

I almost forgot to post for this day... :)>-

[07/15/14] Twitter & Instagram Update:

Embedded image permalink
리셋 ♥ 촬영 현장사진!! 피디님께서 찍어주셨어요!!!! 소중한 사진이에요><ㅋㅋ 크아~감사합니다~~

Translation:
Reset ♥ Filming pictures!! PD-nim took the pics and gave those to me!!!! My precious photos>< Keke. Keuah~ Thank you~~

Guest mariachristela

[7/16/14] Twitter Updates:

제가 얼마전에 찍은 KBS 드라마스페셜 '다르게운다'는 9월28일 방송이 확정이라네요!!! 좀 오래 기다려야 하지만 8월10일부턴 리셋도 방송하고 얼마전에찍은 새광고도 곧 나올거같구요♥ 마리끌레르7월호에서 화보로도 곧 만나뵐게요~♥♥

Translation:
KBS Drama Special ‘Cry Different’, which I have recently finished filming, is confirmed to be aired on September 28! And we have to wait longer for it. But ‘Reset’ will start to air on August 10. Also, recently, I have taken on a new ad that will be coming out soon. ♥ And I also have a magazine pictorial in Marie Claire this July… I’ll meet you all soon~♥♥

아이쿠!! 8월호네요

Translation:
Aigoo! It's almost August!

~~~
Seems like she'll be very busy again... but yay! Magazine pictorial! :D

Guest mariachristela

More BTS videos in Reset:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQcOtNdkPd0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCaWSbjtU70

Guest mariachristela

[7/17/14] Twitter Updates:

Embedded image permalink
'리셋' 포스터랑티저 촬영할때네요~^^ 좋은꿈꾸세요~!!!!♥

Translation:
'Reset' poster and teaser shooting~^^ Good night and sweet dreams~!!!♥

Embedded image permalink
우리동생 15번째 생일 축하해~!!!♥ 촬영때문에 혼자있을때 많은데 미안하고 고마워~~~ㅋ

Translation:
Happy 15th Birthday to my dongsaeng~!!!♥ I'm very sorry when I always need to leave you by yourself because of my busy schedule. Thank you~~~ Ke.