✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

itemprop="name" style="font-size: 1.6em; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"If The Fault in Our Stars were a K-dramaby Vivi on Tue, Jun 10, 2014 | Dramafever
The_Fault_in_our_stars_poster.png
Teen romance The Fault in Our Stars topped the weekend box office, which is no surprise given the popularity of the original novel by John Green. That means it's time to imagine how it might look as a K-drama! Given the popularity of tragic K-drama melodramas, this story is an excellent example of a plot that would work well as an adapted K-drama. K-dramas have many cancer stories involving adults, but teen shows tend to be more upbeat and cheerful. The Fault in Our Stars would be a great chance to adapt a serious teen story. In our imaginary casting, here's who we would choose for this show:

Hazel: Kim So Hyun

Hazel_Fault_in_our_stars.png
I'm a firm believer that teen shows should cast people who actually look young enough to be teenagers (Sorry Heirs, but nobody believed that Lee Min Ho was still in high school). Kim So Hyun is only 15 right now, but she already has an impressive drama background that includes playing the younger versions of Lee Bo Young, Kim Min Seo, and Yoon Eun Hye. She could pull from the sarcasm of her character in I Hear Your Voice and the emotion of her character in I Miss You to produce Hazel's complexity.

Augustus: Yeo Jin Goo
Fault_in_our_stars_Augustus_Yeo_Jin_Goo.

Isaac: Park Ji Bin
Fault_in_our_stars_Isaac_Park_Ji_Bin.png
read more: http://www.dramafever.com/news/if-the-fault-in-our-stars-were-a-k-drama/

Guest mariachristela

czakhareina said: itemprop="name" style="font-size: 1.6em; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"If The Fault in Our Stars were a K-drama

Guest mariachristela

[6/12/14] Twitter Update:

Embedded image permalink

드라마스페셜 '다르게운다'!!!극중 지혜의모습이 조금씩 다르네요~!!!^^열심히 찍고있어요~~~

Translation:

Drama Special 'Cry Different'!!! In the drama, Ji Hye's look will be a little bit different~!!!^^ I'll work hard at the shooting~~~

Guest mariachristela

[6/13/14] Twitter Update (but she deleted it)

10460414_653231238088333_821200617634073
10154885_653232831421507_518737530973620

오늘 중요한 촬영이 있어요!! 나중에 알려드릴게요~

Translation:

Today I have an important shoot!! I'll let you know later~

~~~
Curious what it is. ;))

Guest mariachristela

Just wondering... where is the Thread Starter unnie? She needs to update KSH's bio at the first page. The last drama in the TV Dramas section is still IMY. :(

Guest mariachristela

[6/13/14] Twitter Update:

Embedded image permalink

촬영끝~!!!! 좋은꿈꾸시고 내일 음악중심에서 봬요♥

Translation:

The shooting is done~!!!! Sweet dreams and see you tomorrow in Music Core. ♥

Guest mariachristela

[6/14/14] Twitter Update:

Embedded image permalink

오늘 쇼!음악중심은 월드컵 특집이에요><!! 4시에 만나요♥

Translation:

Today, Show! Music Core will have a special feature of World Cup ><!! See you later at 4:00. ♥

Guest mariachristela

Ahh. So that important shoot is the poster shooting of 'Reset'. :):D (though it's not confirmed yet)

Embedded image permalink

(or maybe it's an MV)

Then and Now: 10 Famous Child Actors

Credit Pakman@allkpop | june 14 2014
One of the best parts about watching a K-Drama is cooing over the adorable children. Even better? Seeing these cutiepies grow up into talented actors, wowing us with their newfound charms, but also drawing out the "awwwws" with their child-like looks. Here are some of Korea's favorite child stars that are rising to the top! 

Kim So Hyun

park-ji-bin_1402613009_kimsohyun.jpg
Kim So Hyun starred in her first drama 'A Happy Woman' (2007) when she was 8 years old. She continues to star in child roles, but is noticeably picked for either villainous characters or bold and outspoken ones, as seen in 'Rooftop Prince' (2012), 'I Can Hear Your Voice' (2013), and 'Triangle' (2014). This girl has a feistiness to her that's refreshing to see when the K-Drama world seems to be littered with damsels in distress.

Guest mariachristela

rossy5 said: They say that is KSH who is kiising YJG, and THAT'S A LIE!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/then-and-now-10-famous-child-actors

OUR actress is not her...