✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Guest mariachristela

The next Yoon Eun Hye / Son Ye Jin / Han Ga In...  :x

KSH_zpsc59f14e8.jpg

KSH1_zps2827fdaf.jpg

[03/30/14] Twitter Update:

이제 내일이면 월요일이에요!!! 날씨도 따뜻해서 피곤해도 힘내서! 즐겁게 보내세요~^^ 사진은 제 새프로필B컷중에서...

Translation:

It’s Monday tomorrow!!! The weather is warm and for those who are tired… Cheer Up! You can do it! Have fun~^^ These are some of the B cuts in my new profile photos…

IDK if I did shared this video before...

Even I comment on Arirang's faceboook page this year to make a mini special of her, because I saw one of YJ and YG and I keep wondering when one of her...until now nothing.

And I ask, that bad is her popularity in Korea?

Guest mariachristela

[03/31/14] Twitter Update:

Photo: Twitter Update 31/03/2014 4:40PM  짠~!! 어딘가 낯이 익으시죠??ㅎㅎㅎ 정~말 오랜만에 동생이 랑 엄마랑 영화보러 가요!! 오늘 하루 맛있는 거 먹고 즐겁게 보 내려구요  Jjan~!! Các bạn tò mò tôi đang đi đâu phải không?? he he he ~ đã một thời gian dài rồi tôi mới đi xem phim cùng mẹ và em trai !!! Tôi đã ăn uống và vui chơi vui vẻ ngày hôm nay

짠~!! 어딘가 낯이 익으시죠??ㅎㅎㅎ 정~말 오랜만에 동생이 랑 엄마랑 영화보러 가요!! 오늘 하루 맛있는 거 먹고 즐겁게 보 내려구요

Translation:

Jjan~!! You’re curious where I’m going, right? Hehehe. It’s been really a while since I watched movies with my mother and my younger brother!! Today it was a fun day and together we had meals.

Teen actress takes on new role

Thirteen-year-old actress Kim So-hyun of “The Mystery Housemaid” (2013) will continue to add to her résumé this season. 

Last week, MBC announced that Kim is joining the coming drama series “Triangle” as the teen version of actress Oh Yeon-soo.

As was reported last month, the production team has already cast actor Lee Bum-soo of “Prime Minister and I” as the main character. Singer-actor Kim Jae-joong (JYJ) and Yim Si-wan (ZE:A) will act as Lee’s younger brothers in the drama. 

“So-hyun will appear at the earlier part of the drama and portray the younger version of Oh Yeon-soo. As Oh develops a romantic relationship with Lee Bum-soo, So-hyun’s performance will be quite important to catch the attention of viewers,” said MBC through a press release.

“Triangle” depicts the life of three brothers who separate from one another after losing their parents in an accident. MBC added that veteran screenwriter Choi Wan-gyu of “Iris” (2009) will depict the tragic fate of the three men.

The broadcaster announced that the first episode will air next month. 

By Kim Hee-eun, contributing writer Korea joongang daily

I "see" sometimes that is possible (if there is no other girl that have captured his attention in school) that always YJG looks timid and award around KSH, and it could be a possibilty that he likes her, maybe from the script reading in 2011 for TMTES. And for experience, when a guy looks so relax, as he seems with KYJ it means that is friendship and no more, but when you are around the girl/boy you really like you tend to shy away and be less playful.

Just analyze the videos I have been posting. I'm very aware that the fan base for the couple of KYJ&YJG is gigantic, but I don't see any chemistry between them, even before all those fans defined them as the golden couple, and tend to bash KSH as the "girl that need to be stopped to happen".

And I reinforce my point in telling that they are not being honest. KYG is good actress and a very pretty and cute human being, but KSH is better in acting, and is going to happen, hehehe.

As I say months ago, sometimes I prefer to think she and YJG don't happen on screen and real life, maybe because the awful things KYJ fans say about her and search a "better" path in her various co-starring guys that are a lot.

Also, I think both YJG & KYJ are going to be hobbits next to KSH who has grown a lot and is going to make another growing till she has 19 years...so is not going to look so romantic seeing KSH next to YJG, hahaha.
  • Like 1

Korean Celebs Attend VIP Premiere of Academy Nominated Film 'Philomena'bo3tua7cs5ol3ld5z3sjfswd9f0fw99y.jpg
by Cho Suyoun / photo by Kim Chi Yoon] On March 31, VIP premiere of new film 'Philomena' was held at COEX in Seoul.
'Philomena' is based on a true story and is about Philomena, who is looking for her son lost back in 50 years ago and a reporter at BBC, who chases after breaking stories. The film was nominated on four categories at Academy in this year.
6ezxp57t0cue45zq6mrgg9n6qs29ok7k.jpgvl8cgksdhd59ocua2n4otrsi8vmxu12g.jpg
v094vz8nwjoj5obt3r3c5t6qp1dh63vq.jpg
s9voxz3r9s7nexqo4b7kua3faitoct3u.jpgs9voxz3r9s7nexqo4b7kua3faitoct3u.jpgro9fd2xbjtpog6308yjrzcx1lgen188i.jpg

Guest mariachristela

rossy5 said: I "see" sometimes that is possible (if there is no other girl that have captured his attention in school) that always YJG looks timid and award around KSH, and it could be a possibilty that he likes her, maybe from the script reading in 2011 for TMTES. And for experience, when a guy looks so relax, as he seems with KYJ it means that is friendship and no more, but when you are around the girl/boy you really like you tend to shy away and be less playful.