✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

15 hours ago, godhunters said:

we will probably hear about her new agency after the 2nd fan sign event so thats means about 2 weeks of no sohyun schedule listing but i could be wrong. nevertheless i am waiting anxiously for it.

At this point its so hard to even make a guess! Just hope we hear something within this month! :) 

• Like 2

Yes, I too approve of this type of spam so thank you @faye406 for sharing all these beautiful pics! Hope it brings out the silent lurkers as these are the only spreads we shall be getting for a while now :( 

I'm also hoping she'll update her SNS with a personal update soon! Really miss uri KSH!

Hope she's staying strong and not being pressured into making any decisions she doesn't want to! 

We are cheering for you Sohyunah! :D 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, godhunters said:

haha, i am saving that samsung securities video....too cute to not do it. 

yeap she is pretty famous and i can only foresee it to get better in the future if she maintain her pure and innocent traits. I have no doubt thats is her true personality. 

I feel like SS made that video only for fan service since they know how much KSH hates aegyo but the fans adore it! :lol::lol:

KSH is definitely pure and innocent in reality but I feel she's also feisty and quite witty. I think I just like everything about her! The love she has for her fans is really something! 

Hope she continues to be this amazing of a person always! :) 

• Like 2

I was looking closely at the fan signing video, and I wonder if Sohyun got another tooth/wisdom tooth pulled again? Because her front teeth didn't seem aligned? Maybe that's why her face looks more bloated than usual. I don't know. Does wisdom tooth even affect surrounding teeth when pulled? I must be overthinking.

• Like 1

That’s depend on how the procedure are done. If done professionally, it will not really affect the surrounding tooth. At least this is what I think what my dentist told me. But nevertheless I think it just that she gain a bit of weight after stop working for a week plus. Not to worry, she will shed that little weight back after she start to work again. Just that people including celebrities will gain weight when they are less doing work or resting/ vacation. I experience it myself when I took some time off from my busy work schedule.

• Like 2