✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

I noticed she started gaining weight since February of 2016. And it would fluctuate all throughout the year. When she was promoting Pure Love and Page Turner, she gained weight on her face. Then she filmed Let's Fight Ghost and she lost it. Then she got her teeth pulled in November so it seemed like she gained weight again in December but it was really just the swollen cheek. And then this year, she started gaining weight again around May while filming Ruler. Just an observation. Personally, I don't mind. I love her regardless. :blush: She can eat whatever she wants. She deserves it after all the work and effort she's done. HAHAHAHA!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, kimhanbin102296 said:

I was looking closely at the fan signing video, and I wonder if Sohyun got another tooth/wisdom tooth pulled again? Because her front teeth didn't seem aligned? Maybe that's why her face looks more bloated than usual. I don't know. Does wisdom tooth even affect surrounding teeth when pulled? I must be overthinking.

I had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled out (not in one go! haha) since they were all growing crooked and it had no impact on my other teeth nor cause much swelling to be honest but it depends on how good your dentist is actually. 

I think KSH said her face swells when she doesn't get enough sleep which is basically what I think is the case here. She must have been busy with exams and the agency thing and what not these last few weeks. 

She's technically on break but seems to be under a decent amount of stress, and even in normal circumstances people tend to put on weight when not doing anything actually. Still I don't think she's gained weight anywhere else but her face! :lol:

Her legs are looking quite shapely though! :wink: 

51 minutes ago, godhunters said:

I imagine we all will act like that two kids if we were there. Definitely good photos. Please keep updating us with more news and pictures about sohyun since it a “drought” period of information about her now. Thanks

I can definitely see myself in those two girls! :lol::lol:

3 minutes ago, mindstar said:

I had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled out (not in one go! haha) since they were all growing crooked and it had no impact on my other teeth nor cause much swelling to be honest but it depends on how good your dentist is actually. 

I think KSH said her face swells when she doesn't get enough sleep which is basically what I think is the case here. She must have been busy with exams and the agency thing and what not these last few weeks. 

She's technically on break but seems to be under a decent amount of stress, and even in normal circumstances people tend to put on weight when not doing anything actually. Still I don't think she's gained weight anywhere else but her face! :lol:

Her legs are looking quite shapely though! :wink: 

She's #leggoals to be honest. But I'm kinda worried about her teeth. I looked for other videos and close up photos in Twitter and somewhere else and it really looked somehow misaligned.

7 minutes ago, kimhanbin102296 said:

I noticed she started gaining weight since February of 2016. And it would fluctuate all throughout the year. When she was promoting Pure Love and Page Turner, she gained weight on her face. Then she filmed Let's Fight Ghost and she lost it. Then she got her teeth pulled in November so it seemed like she gained weight again in December but it was really just the swollen cheek. And then this year, she started gaining weight again around May while filming Ruler. Just an observation. Personally, I don't mind. I love her regardless. :blush: She can eat whatever she wants. She deserves it after all the work and effort she's done. HAHAHAHA!

Its also because she's still a teenager and her body would be changing constantly. She's still growing taller and has yet to lose her baby fat. I've noticed KSH has never been on the heavy side though, she gets healthy at most but never chubby (aside from her face). I don't see her really struggling with her weight but gaining some weight during rest periods is something completely normal. Not that it matters to be honest. She looks great irrespective and body shaming celebs is just as bad as body shaming regular people.

Hope she rests well and come back healthy and happy! I wish for a drama comeback soon but seeing how things are at present probably not! hahaha

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, kimhanbin102296 said:

I was looking closely at the fan signing video, and I wonder if Sohyun got another tooth/wisdom tooth pulled again? Because her front teeth didn't seem aligned? Maybe that's why her face looks more bloated than usual. I don't know. Does wisdom tooth even affect surrounding teeth when pulled? I must be overthinking.

I just go through to the some video and photos, and yes I just realized that her front teeth little bit crook? And I doing quick search that yes,wisdom teeth might bring effrct towards the front teeth. 

Ouch, it must be really hurt! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kimhanbin102296 said:

She's #leggoals to be honest. But I'm kinda worried about her teeth. I looked for other videos and close up photos in Twitter and somewhere else and it really looked somehow misaligned.

Maybe she's getting braces then, pulling out teeth for braces can affect the other teeth at times. Depends on the teeth they removing for the procedure but it can affect the front teeth.

I'm not really noticing anything weird about her teeth but I'm also not looking very hard! lol

• Like 2

On 03/09/2017 at 9:23 PM, godhunters said:

fans taken video of the SKONO fan signing event....so cute and she is so small among all the tall people there.....:blush:

@mindstar You could look closely in this video starting @0:18 . When she's speaking you can see her teeth. It's not that noticeable from far away but you can definitely see the difference up close.

11 minutes ago, kimhanbin102296 said:

@mindstar You could look closely in this video starting @0:18 . When she's speaking you can see her teeth. It's not that noticeable from far away but you can definitely see the difference up close.

Ah! Are you talking about her incisors and canines not being at the same alignment?

Oh that can happen! Some people have longer canines, especially meat eaters. It depends how you chew your meat.

37 minutes ago, kimhanbin102296 said:

I just make an easy reference for us.

Spoiler

Pics_Art_09-04-11.44.10.jpg

Yeah, her front teeth crooked a bit.

I think after all those hectic schedules, she just got time to meet her orthodontist and maybe she is in the middle to the next appointment.

But, hey, she still smile brightly. Tq Sohyunnie! :D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, faye406 said:

I just make easy reference to us

Yeah, her front teeth crooked a bit.

I think after all those hectic schedules, she just got time to meet her orthodontist and maybe she is in the middle of the next appointment.

Oh okay, it looks a bit chipped. Maybe she hurt herself during filming because I don't remember seeing it before, or maybe I just wan't noticing.

Its easy to get teeth shaped and aligned though. A bit painful maybe but a simple procedure nonetheless. 

At least she doesn't have to get braces! :D 

6 minutes ago, mindstar said:

Ah! Are you talking about her incisors being and front teeth not being at the same alignment?

Oh that can happen! Some people have longer incisors, especially meat eaters. It depends how you chew your meat.

Yes. It seemed like the other central incisor moved up somehow. This is how it looked previously. 

Edit: Thanks @faye406 for providing reference. :lol:

She definitely needs to rest first. Meet up with her orthodontist and then prepare for college. I'm sure other agencies are just waiting for her when she's ready. For the meantime, I'm anticipating WYWS and I hope she gets the same amount of screentime in Goblin if not more.

Spoiler

Kim-So-Hyun-for-Pocari-Sweat-kim-so-hyun

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kimhanbin102296 said:

Yes. It seemed like the other central incisor moved up somehow. This is how it looked previously. 

Reveal hidden contents

Kim-So-Hyun-for-Pocari-Sweat-kim-so-hyun

I just realized I got my incisors and canines messed up! hahaha!

Yes, I noticed from the pics @faye406 shared. It might be she chipped it during Ruler filming with all the intense horse riding scenes and what not.

• Like 1

thanks to the fans who translate the interview. nice to hear that she is doing exercise and yoga to keep fit. really cant wait to see her future endeavors after reading this. its also reveal that she is growing up normally like all of us, having fears and excitement during the transition from child to teenager and now onward to adulthood. wonder how many duck toys/stuff duck she had...:grin:

• Like 1

Its good to see her have regular person problems and fears because she just feels so much more real!

Pilates and yoga are really good to calm the mind and strengthen the body. Hope it'll help keep the stress at bay!

I know KSH doesn't like dancing but it'd be good if she did modern dance or ballet since they are really good for managing stress and for a lithe fit body.

Irrespective, its always good to see KSH have her head on her shoulders! :) 

• Like 2