✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

On 11/19/2020 at 6:43 AM, kimjojo said:

So this drama is going to be the dream came true for me  as I always wanted sohyun to do action btw after this can she also star in movies her last movie was in 2016 if I remember.

She did action before in let’s fight ghost but yes hopefully we get to see lots and lots of action! I want it bloody and see her cover in blood :lol:

yes I hope she can do a movie soon! A high school or college theme would be nice, and then followed up by another drama but modern this time haha I’m greedy for sohyun lol 

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 11/19/2020 at 7:08 AM, elan1 said:

She did action before in let’s fight ghost but yes hopefully we get to see lots and lots of action! I want it bloody and see her cover in blood :lol:

yes I hope she can do a movie soon! A high school or college theme would be nice, and then followed up by another drama but modern this time haha I’m greedy for sohyun lol

Well yeah this was more in a funny way I hope the one coming will be more gore where she goes full ninja Oh my I am already getting goosebumps  I hope this lives up to our expectation. I hope this wiil be as big as school 2015 which one of the best performance for me.

• Like 2

On 11/19/2020 at 7:54 AM, kimjojo said:

Well yeah this was more in a funny way I hope the one coming will be more gore where she goes full ninja Oh my I am already getting goosebumps  I hope this lives up to our expectation. I hope this wiil be as big as school 2015 which one of the best performance for me.

I see what you are saying! Me tooooo. I hope she be Korean Mulan and take down many baddies! I hope this drama will truly center on her character. Her last two historical dramas focused more on the male lead so hopefully this time will be different. I’m still lowering my expectations because of the writer but I know sohyun will do her best and will

continue to surprise us  :) 

On 11/19/2020 at 8:38 AM, Breeze said:

OP saw  Sohyun and Jisoo. Bu we can't see

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHwyAreHtWM/

I’m kind of tempted to ask victory contents for more “blurry” photos if they can’t give us hq photos at the moment lol

victory contents answered one of my questions, “what is the genre of the drama?” They said “historical but with some imagination. 

I wanted a more clear answer like is it dark or more thriller or more romance or depressing and etc :lol:

• Like 2

On 11/19/2020 at 6:43 AM, kimjojo said:

So this drama is going to be the dream came true for me  as I always wanted sohyun to do action btw after this can she also star in movies her last movie was in 2016 if I remember.

If also do action movie after action drama is can be good. 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, elan1 said:

victory contents answered one of my questions, “what is the genre of the drama?” They said “historical but with some imagination. 

Did you ask this question :) When ı saw the answer i laughed :)) Because they didn't give us detail . Of course we know it's historical drama :approves:

Soup ig uptade

Resim

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHw94peL7RG/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHw9_L6FS8L/

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Production team's answers about fans questions.

Q: Will they show seasons that best suits RWTMR drama?

A: It'll start from autumn, and goes through winter, the blooming of spring and everything will end in early summer. All the four seasons

Q: I'm curious about the proportion between the romance and the politics! A: Oh...within the politics, action, veiled feud and struggles, romance will come shining like a ray of light....!

transleted by wowhellosohyun

• Love 1

On 11/20/2020 at 7:25 AM, elan1 said:

Their friendship! I don’t care what people say about his acting (I think it’s good) and I would be happy to see them reunite in a different project, or a sequel to let’s fight ghost :wub:

I love him and their frendship. Everybody need a friend like him:hwaiting: I hope Sohyun will sent a foodtruck to him or visit as Taecyeon wants:hooray2:

• Wiggle 3

Started Young: Yeo Jin Goo, Kim So Hyun, and Kim Hyang Gi Were Born to be Stars

Many of us were born with specific talents, but some stood up in their chosen field - just like these now well-known actors who started the industry of acting at a young age. As you watch different genres of K-dramas, you'll see these familiar faces, for they grew up in front of our eyes. 

Kim So Hyun

Kim So Hyun

The world for talented people seems to be getting smaller, like Yeo Jin Goo, but at a young age of six, Kim So Hyun had her break as an actor in "Moon Embracing the Sun" as she played the role of young Yoon Bo Kyung. The year 2015 must be Kim So Hyun's year, at the age of 14 she took the lead role as Lee Eun Bi and Go Eun Byul in the KBS drama "Who Are You: School 2015" which she brilliantly portrayed two different characters, proving that she has more to offer with the acting skills that she naturally have. In the same year, Kim So Hyun played again a double role in OCN's crime drama titled "Reset".

In 2019, in a Netflix original series, "Love Alarm" Kim So Hyun portrayed as Kim Jo Jo, which also received a lot of good feedback and revealed to have a second series in 2021.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/119316/20201120/yeo-jin-goo-kim-so-hyun-kim-hyang-gi-born-stars.htm?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 2

201120 OP saw Kim Sohyun filming #RiverWheretheMoonRises at Guri-si, Goguryeo Blacksmith Village. This could have been the one filmed on 2nd Nov. "There was a drama filming going on but it was probably during waiting time. Some were sitting and resting and some were wandering around. And since this area is not located in the main street, there were not many ppl and it had a quiet atmosphere. Then suddly, there was a girl who dressed like a main lead just standing one or two steps away from me. I wondered who it was so I went to take a look.

She turned her head, and it was Kim Sohyun. What culd dis be? Is this fanservice? it was quite a long eye contact. The distance between us was smth like this(inserts photo of goblin)

I usually don't rly have interest in celebrities but among all the celebrities and people I've seen throughout my life, she's the prettiest."

ResimResim

cr: wowhellosohyun 

• Love 2