✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Sorry I edited my last post, because it's unofficial :) I thought it's preview from SBS, my bad :D

24 minutes ago, loveiskim said:

When i saw Suzy's "Femme Fatale" scene, i really want to see how Sohyun will pull off this kind of style.. and then this video leaked..

this is the most beautiful spoiler i've ever seen:bawling:

hope that style on her last forever:bawling:

every second of that scene is precious:bawling:

but wait, isn't WYWS still has 4 episode left? If she appears on this week episode, will we get 4 eps of Sohyun in WYWS?

if so.. may i send a virtual hug for Park Hye Ryun writer-nim?

Now, we have something to wait for this week, yay! :wub:

I'm so happy, I want to see sohyunie play those kind of character... :blush:

I think it's just for certain episode, maybe for the ending? But let's hope it will happen :D

Let's send her a virtual hug :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

WYWS airs it last 2 episodes (4 half hour episodes this week). So the scene will be in the last episode to air on Thursday which means in episode 32 (last half hour).

Love the clip! KSH looks amazing and she parodies the scene perfectly!! Can't wait to see the actual scene when it airs!! 

And lets look forward to some updates this week regarding her agency! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, summerstorm444 said:

Sohyun in taiwan have dinner. :)

Her look over here reminds of WAYS 2015! So pretty!

She really must love those white pants! :lol: 

Impatiently waiting for some updates and also her cameo in WYWS finale after that awesome leaked scene! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

31 minutes ago, mindstar said:

Her look over here reminds of WAYS 2015! So pretty!

She really must love those white pants! :lol: 

Impatiently waiting for some updates and also her cameo in WYWS finale after that awesome leaked scene! 

Look her style here. Her new stylist jad done a very good job this time around. Everything from her wardrobe to her hair are done nicely.

me too! So excited that she will appear agin at the finale of WYWS, though i dont really watch that drama. Will tune in just for our baby girl. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

On 11/12/2017 at 1:18 PM, faye406 said:

Her shoes! The secret her looks taller ia her boots.

Here some details from FM. Credit to Johnny_Sohyun instagram

IMG_20171112_141600.jpg

1. When I watched BTS between Sungjae, LDW and Gong Yoo. I realized that those actors monitoring Sungjae's acting and if it's good than they're proud of him by giving thumb up, clapping or said "whoa". I imagine that probably happen during KSH acting with Gong Yoo. He's not guiding her but maybe still monitoring her acting.

2. As expected by KSH. She would choose her current partner as her ideal type. But I'm curious tho, what will she say/do if her next partner teasing her like she did with YSH? :D

3. What? I thought she can play piano. Her acting was so convincing.

4. Need sist-mance ASAP. Can't wait for next ep of WYWS. Maybe we can see their sist-mance again.

5. It's been a long long time since I follow Taiwan dramas. But glad to know she know the actors.

6. That's my girl!!

7. I know it, all her eating scenes in LFG like real. And those chubby cheeks :wub:

8. She and her love for duck :wub:.

9. Find a boyfriend who can cook instead, Sso-ah. So he'll be the one who cook for you. :D

Now I'm sure KSH will announce her new agency after WYWS because maybe there's a silent deal between her and her old agency knowing WYWS produced by them.

And yeah! For seeing SJH-KSH couple again. Aarghh.. Can't wait!!

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, godhunters said:

that is what we all here agree on regarding the timing of her new agency announcement. WYWS will end this Thursday so probably we will hear about the news after Thursday or latest by next week.

That's why there's no rumour at all about her new agency all this time since her left. Because WYWS. Because when she filmed WYWS, she's still in her old agency and the fact that WYWS also produced by them. So no news reported by medias and her silence about new agency because there's agreement. But I can't blame them tho, because maybe both party agreed about it.

But.. This is only my theory tho. If KSH announce it before WYWS ended, then forget this theory. :)

• LOL 2

Here the screenshot

Pics_Art_11-13-06.59.46.jpg

IMG_20171113_185645.jpg

This is her recommendation for the movies

Pics_Art_11-13-07.14.18.jpg

It was quite old movies and I gonna put it on my watch list. :lol:

Before this I have watched About Time, The Intern, Sunny because of her likes/recommendations and I never regret to watch it. It real good!

And go to the music choices. I also have my playlist on what her likes. The genres were really variety and sometimes the songs that I never heard before. 

One of her favorites that sometimes  in my workout playlist.

How about you guys? Have you ever tried any of her songs/movies recommendation? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

19 minutes ago, keo2pooh said:

That's why there's no rumour at all about her new agency all this time since her left. Because WYWS. Because when she filmed WYWS, she's still in her old agency and the fact that WYWS also produced by them. So no news reported by medias and her silence about new agency because there's agreement. But I can't blame them tho, because maybe both party agreed about it.

But.. This is only my theory tho. If KSH announce it before WYWS ended, then forget this theory. :)

I agree. our presumption that Sohyun will announce her agency after the wyws drama end. I think the fanmeeting in taiwan is also still in the plans that are in the sohyun ex-agency. I see joytime carrying out previous fanmeeting with kyj. this is my narrow thought.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Melati Huda said:

I agree. our presumption that Sohyun will announce her agency after the wyws drama end. I think the fanmeeting in taiwan is also still in the plans that are in the sohyun ex-agency. I see joytime carrying out previous fanmeeting with kyj. this is my narrow thought.

Joytime has done FMs for SJS and KRW as well so we shouldn't assume.  And we really need to stop comparing the two. Its really becoming too habitual and hopefully the media will stop doing the same eventually. Its really no point, they are just too different.

Yes, really hoping the agency announcement comes this week!

The new drama announcement should be coming soon too but please not MBC!

Really really hoping for her new drama to be a very good one in all aspects!

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Melati Huda said:

Nevertheless now that its all settle and WYWS ending this week, we will see. 

Right now our sso probably is preparation for her university entrance. I can sense her excitement and happiness for that and also for reaching adulthood. There are so many things she wanted to do and one of them is taking a driving license. So, 2018 will be a mich more busy year her. 

• Like 3

@faye406

I remembered once upon the time in my younger days I watched Sleepless in Seattle. I was a quite shocked that she watched that movie. I feel like there's no big age gap between me and her. :D

@mindstar

Amen!! But if KSH didn't get drama that good in every aspect, I hope at least, her next drama make her comfortable, enjoy filming with no pressure. Either pressure about her character or about will it be good drama or not.

I really wanted her next drama will be a rom-com but if not don't be a male centric drama. I'm quite trauma with it. :D

Beside PHR, I wanted KSH work with Kill Me Heal Me and Chicago Typewriter's writer (Jin Soo Wan). They need to reunite again after TMETS. But maybe next project, lets she play rom-com drama first. :)

• Like 3

@keo2pooh Agree, it should be a drama that makes KSH happy and more importantly it should be one that she actually enjoys filming and also likes the character she plays. Hope her next drama set is full of positive energy and happiness and KSH never feels stressed or troubled in portraying her role.

Yes, hope it is a modern romcom! And no more malecentric dramas and damsel in distress for KSH please! They do not do justice to her talents!

@faye406 Wow! Sleepless in Seattle and While You Were Sleeping are such old movies! But total classics must admit! Our girl has great taste as expected! :D 

@godhunters Just the thought of KSH driving!! OMG!

She's really growing up now! Just a month and a half more! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mindstar said:

Joytime has done FMs for SJS and KRW as well so we shouldn't assume.  And we really need to stop comparing the two. Its really becoming too habitual and hopefully the media will stop doing the same eventually. Its really no point, they are just too different.

Yes, really hoping the agency announcement comes this week!

The new drama announcement should be coming soon too but please not MBC!

Really really hoping for her new drama to be a very good one in all aspects!

I don't compare them. I just assumed that Sohyun couldn't announce her new agency, probably because there was still an agreement with her ex-agency (one of which might be about the joytime). after everything is done she will announce it. this is just my assumption. of course they are very different. pray the best for sohyun new agency. cant wait for wyws this week. :D iwant sohyun future drama in sbs or tvn. 

• Like 3