✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

1 hour ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

It should be 'Oris' sorry for the typo, it one of sso fans name. Ori is duck in korea, you know sso really proud of this yellow creature (Soooo cute, right?) :hooray2:

Victory Content is one of blessing in River, i really like how well they feed us. KBS often lack in promotion :grimace: duhhhh i still feel bitter that we didn't even have photoshoot together in Nokdu, but how they treat their actor/actress in award is good. I also hope River air in netflik, i really like their swoon video. 

Ohhhh thank you for letting me know what it means haha :lol:

I think victory contents will provide us very good promos for moon river although kbs is not good at promo :) yes, I wish nokdu had photoshoot :( but yes, I’m excited for kbs award show next year although this year hasn’t ended yet lol me too I hope moon river can be on Netflix but most likely it will be on the wavve app just like nokdu since it is on kbs channel again. 

39 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

Why forum still show MBC can change to KBS? Can be only patient wait for KBS promotion.

I want sohyun and ji soo to show up to kbs award show this year and be presenter and show us a clip or short teaser of the drama. That’s what she did with ruler drama lol  

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, totoro_mei said:

KBS have drama on Netflix this year. Can hope so hyun drama can also go to Netflix. Can be happy enjoy worldwide. 

Oh I didn’t know that! Thank you! I hope it can be on Netflix too! :) 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, totoro_mei said:

KBS have drama on Netflix this year. Can hope so hyun drama can also go to Netflix. Can be happy enjoy worldwide. 

3 hours ago, elan1 said:

Oh I didn’t know that! Thank you! I hope it can be on Netflix too! :) 

Let's get this on Netflix! We need it!

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2

10 hours ago, totoro_mei said:

Now see IQIYI buy many drama. Maybe it buy drama but hope Netflix can have so hyun drama. Can become happy if Netflix buy.

Yeah I prefer Netflix so that we can have sohyun and cast do promotion on YouTube like they did with love alarm. 

9 hours ago, iheartsohyun said:

Good job detectives lol 

• Like 1

I wonder if season 2 of love alarm is the final season or if there will be a third season, but we have to wait until 2022 for them to start filming season 3 because jung ga-ram is doing military service. But in 2022 song kang will be 28. So he will need to join the military in 2022. So I don’t know how season 3 could even work unless they squeeze filming in the gap of 2022 when Jung ga ram is back and before song kang enlists. :idk:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

Yeah I prefer Netflix so that we can have sohyun and cast do promotion on YouTube like they did with love alarm. 

Good job detectives lol 

Netflix more good drama can become more global. Get many content and new audience. If can know soon if Netflix buy it can be good.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, elan1 said:

I wonder if season 2 of love alarm is the final season or if there will be a third season, but we have to wait until 2022 for them to start filming season 3 because jung ga-ram is doing military service. But in 2022 song kang will be 28. So he will need to join the military in 2022. So I don’t know how season 3 could even work unless they squeeze filming in the gap of 2022 when Jung ga ram is back and before song kang enlists.

I think it will be concluded in season 2. I prefer that as well. I no longer want to subject myself the agony of choosing which team I want Jojo to end up with. :brokenheart:

Tho team Jojo all the way!:happy2:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

23 hours ago, Breeze said:

How cute is that! She is adorable!

10 hours ago, totoro_mei said:

Now see IQIYI buy many drama. Maybe it buy drama but hope Netflix can have so hyun drama. Can become happy if Netflix buy.

What is Iqiyi? Let's go for Netflix!

6 hours ago, elan1 said:

I wonder if season 2 of love alarm is the final season or if there will be a third season, but we have to wait until 2022 for them to start filming season 3 because jung ga-ram is doing military service. But in 2022 song kang will be 28. So he will need to join the military in 2022. So I don’t know how season 3 could even work unless they squeeze filming in the gap of 2022 when Jung ga ram is back and before song kang enlists.

He enlisted! When did this happen!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, totoro_mei said:

When culture depot confirm? It is long wait to know.

IQIYI it is Chinese Netflix.

Chinese Netflix that's hilarious! 

3 hours ago, yeli said:

I think it will be concluded in season 2. I prefer that as well. I no longer want to subject myself the agony of choosing which team I want Jojo to end up with.

Tho team Jojo all the way!

Team Jojo for the win!

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1