✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

18 minutes ago, godhunters said:

Ya pls, sohyun,stay away from MBC for now. Go for tvn and my favourite OCN and jtbc. You deserve so much more. 

At this point, i Dont even want to think if MBC will present her with any award as the thinking about that tv network already give me the shiver. 

:angry:

She deserves to win awards for Ruler but MBC does not deserve her talent for another drama!

KSH new agency please keep her away from MBC! 

That aside, can we talk about how gorgeous KSH looks in her recent updates!! 

DOQAQxqVAAAM55k.jpg

DORf5oWVoAEJOwA.jpg

And she really look like a college student the pics!

Girl is ready to take on campus life starting with her wardrobe! :lol: 

Hair and make up is so beautiful as well!!

• Like 2

Some information about admission process for Hanyang University.

It looks like one of the reasons KSH accepted Ruler could be because of college admissions. Not sure, just speculating.

It says, need to be a lead in a 20 episode drama on KBS, SBS, MBC, TVN or JTBC.

She didn't have anything like that before Ruler so it might have been one of the criteria for selecting the drama.

If it is true then truly our girl has vision! She's really committed! 

And wow! Only 2 people get admitted through special admission! :o

Only top tier celebs must get into Hanyang then! Even the overall class size is so small!!

Hanyang is really top class! So proud!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

@mindstar Woahhh the requirements are strict!! It's not easy at all to get that special admission, like how many kid her age achieve those things? How Cooooool.... heokssi uri Sohyun :wub:

Kim So Hyun also revealed her thoughts on college, as she will begin attending college soon, and said, “For me, my place of learning was on set. I learned a lot while on set; however, when I go to college, I want to learn more about theory and how to apply it. I also think it will be very helpful to experience new things and meet new people through college.” [Soompi, July 21th, 2017]

Really the imagination of her in college is so pleasing! I love how she's so determined to attend University and improve her capability :heart:  She'll learn the theory, explore new things, & meet many new people!

Thank you for making effort to keep enriching your experience and comprehension, Sohyunie.. i believe no knowledge is useless, especially for someone whom so hardworking like you :grin: 

• Like 6

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/11/wanna-ones-park-ji-hoon-and-actress-kim-so-hyun-accepted-into-hanyang-university

.....Following his acceptance into Chung-Ang University, Park Ji Hoon's agency revealed he's also been accepted into the film and theater department at Hanyang University through rolling admissions.

On November 10, Kim So Hyun's label stated, "Kim So Hyun has been accepted into Hanyan University through rolling admissions for the 2018 school year. She doesn't plan to take the college entrance exam." However, it remains to be seen whether she'll accept the opportunity to enroll.

So it's possible to get accepted by more than one University? And it still waiting KSH confirmation to enroll? :o

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, loveiskim said:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/11/wanna-ones-park-ji-hoon-and-actress-kim-so-hyun-accepted-into-hanyang-university

.....Following his acceptance into Chung-Ang University, Park Ji Hoon's agency revealed he's also been accepted into the film and theater department at Hanyang University through rolling admissions.

On November 10, Kim So Hyun's label stated, "Kim So Hyun has been accepted into Hanyan University through rolling admissions for the 2018 school year. She doesn't plan to take the college entrance exam." However, it remains to be seen whether she'll accept the opportunity to enroll.

So it's possible to get accepted by more than one University? And it still waiting KSH confirmation to enroll? :o

Congratulations to PJH clearing Hanyang! :D

And yes its possible to apply to as many universities and also get accepted by more than one. Though doubt KSH applied for anyother since Hanyang is already among the top and SKY universities doesn't have Theatre Department if am not wrong.

It probably means to officially sign up to the university since the news just came out and KSH hasn't yet 'enrolled' technically.

3 hours ago, loveiskim said:

@mindstar Woahhh the requirements are strict!! It's not easy at all to get that special admission, like how many kid her age achieve those things? How Cooooool.... heokssi uri Sohyun :wub:

Kim So Hyun also revealed her thoughts on college, as she will begin attending college soon, and said, “For me, my place of learning was on set. I learned a lot while on set; however, when I go to college, I want to learn more about theory and how to apply it. I also think it will be very helpful to experience new things and meet new people through college.” [Soompi, July 21th, 2017]

Really the imagination of her in college is so pleasing! I love how she's so determined to attend University and improve her capability :heart:  She'll learn the theory, explore new things, & meet many new people!

Thank you for making effort to keep enriching your experience and comprehension, Sohyunie.. i believe no knowledge is useless, especially for someone whom so hardworking like you :grin: 

KSH really is such a hard worker and so dedicated to whatever she sets her mind on!

Like she said, once she's concentrating on something its not possible to be distracted!

Shows how focused she is as well! Her maturity always surprises! :lol: 

• Like 4

Well there is nothing we can do if the FM is a close one. All we can hopen is that the organisers will relax some rule but i won’t put much hope on that. Sooner or later there ought to be photos and video leak. 

On the bright side, We will probably see more of our sso after the FM as it seem she is starting a comeback. 

And yes, she certainly look so gorgeous in those recent photos of her sns. And may i add, i always love to see her in thise casual dress more than formal dress as it really capture her real age image. 

And congrats on 300th pages. Keep supporting KSH and participate in this thread and I personally love and cherish all of you here. Cheers

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, loveiskim said:

I can't believe 100% with Allkpop. When go through with Korean version, I can't found the articles that stated he will enter the same college with KSH.

Mostly all regarding his enrollment from Chung - Ang / Joongang University. Some more, Allkpop doesn't quote their original sources unlike Soompi news.

Plus, add some opinion from his fan.

IMG_20171111_050813.jpg

Back to her, the requirements to enter HYU is very strict and she got her enrollment through ROLLING ADMISSION not from special spot or taking others student spot or whatsover (even if she got it with special admission, I think she still deserved it with all her acting experiences under her belt)

Quoting the Soompi article.

On November 10, a source from her agency revealed, “Kim So Hyun got accepted into Hanyang University’s Department of Theater and Film through rolling admission.”

For those who wonders what is Rolling Admission like me, I googled some and here is the explanation.

IMG_20171111_040158.jpg

IMG_20171111_040215.jpg

IMG_20171111_040239.jpg

IMG_20171111_040323.jpg

In short, the application through rolling admission is quite tough. They process the applications in batches and been evaluate by the department itself. @mindstar I think it is possible that she's taking Ruler as one of her efforts to fulfill HYU tight requirements.

And to know that our Sso got her enrollment with only 2 spots available is just make me feel very proud. I'm a proud fan. Her hard works really need this kind of rewards!

Anyway, congratulations for both of them especially our Sso! Congrats! Hope they will have smooth journey with their studies and careers!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

@faye406 Woaaaah lemme send a virtual hug for your superb effort to observe and explain, chingu!! :heart: it really gives a much better and intact understanding of this matter.

After reading all your explanation, my conclusion is this Rolling Admission  isn't something you can easily achieve when you want to, it can't because of a sudden interest to go to college AT ALL. With that kind of procedures, strict requirements, and super limited spots, someone needs to have a strong will, clear intention, and be well-prepared!

I really think that previous quiet days are the period of her preparing this admission, but OMG SOHYUNAH! SINCE WHEN EXACTLY YOU PLAN THESE ALL AND SETTLE THINGS UP?? :crazy: HOW COOL:bawling:

Oh and thankyou for more information regarding PJH haha, it makes sense, we can't really trust that Allkflop kkk. Well it makes me wonder too about someone who fills the other available spot after KSH! it can be another famous actor/actress too right?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, loveiskim said:

@faye406 Woaaaah lemme send a virtual hug for your superb effort to observe and explain, chingu!! :heart: 

Oh and thankyou for more information regarding PJH haha, it makes sense, we can't really trust that Allkflop kkk. Well it makes me wonder too about someone who fills the other available spot after KSH! it can be another famous actor/actress too right?

Hahaha.. Lemme give your hugs back! With our Sso, we will always learn a new terms!

Yup, the one more spot would be fill by another actor/actress that fulfill all the requirements that has been given by HYU. Maybe senior actor or actress because I don't think there are another candidates that same range age with KSH, has more than 20 episodes in one drama and obtained certain Awards from those recognized award ceremonies.

The rest of the class (16 more students) will be known after the SAT result. 

I think KSH will be more on her studies and we will seeing her rarely in dramaland. Maybe one drama one film each year? #greedyme

• Like 4

I dont mind her just being in one drama and one movie a year as long as the script is good. IMO she will still be active in dramaland but will lessen and reduce her activities a bit to be more focus on her studies. I am not too worry though as this few days already  showed that she is good  at time management and planning. 

To be honest, i am more worry about the public/crazy fans and companies firing up the competition between KSH and KJY now that they are in different agency. Thats is why i hope Sohyun new agency will be able to protect her. In my heart, i hope that we wont come to that situation.

• Like 4

Don't think KSH will be inactive because of college but yes she may do only one drama and one movie per year. This is fine because she already has such a vast filmography she can take her time to do only the ones that interest her. And spend more time building other aspects of her life and career. 

KSH will balance work and school just fine. There is no need to complete in 4 years. Almost no stars complete college in 4 years so it'll be a lot more flexible for her unlike high school which had strict requirements for completion.

Looking forward to this new phase of her life and career! 

• Like 4

Some more updates from TW fans from last night! :D 

If you look closely in the first and last pics the camera has a mic attached to it!

What are they recording for? Is this BTS being recorded by her new agency? :huh:

Many thanks to fans for sharing!

D-Day for FM!

Looking forward to more updates even though the restrictions are so many! :lol: 

#greedyfan :wink: 

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, mindstar said:

Some more updates from TW fans from last night! :D 

If you look closely in the first and last pics the camera has a mic attached to it!

What are they recording for? Is this BTS being recorded by her new agency? :huh:

Many thanks to fans for sharing!

D-Day for FM!

Looking forward to more updates even though the restrictions are so many! :lol: 

#greedyfan :wink: 

Yes, I see it too.

I think this event organized by her new agency. Maybe.

Can't wait to know her agency and see the video!

Pics_Art_11-11-02.35.40.jpg

• Like 4

All the news articles keep mentioning agency so been wondering if that means her new agency or they are just using the term because some reports also say her agency as Sidus which we all know is not true. :lol: 

Soon we will find out her new agency hopefully! Not that her activities will suddenly increase just because she has new agency now but at least we can hope for more updates!

And yes hoping this recording and FM is being done by them and they will release all the pics and videos for it later once the official announcement is made!

Three hours till her FM starts! :D 

3 minutes ago, faye406 said:

Maybe KSH is ready to do some rehearsal right now.

That is same outfit as from airport? The jacket looks similar.

• Like 5