✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

1 hour ago, mindstar said:

New Pics From Interviews.

Is it just me or is there something different about her gaze? So mature.

she's indeed become more elegant and mature.

I never know that yellow looks so good on her. So preetyyyyy.

• Like 6

new article

Soompi

Kim So Hyun Reveals What She Wants To Do When She Turns 20

On July 17, Kim So Hyun shared what she wants to do as a legal adult through an interview with a news outlet.

The actress turns the legal age of 20 (Korean reckoning) next year and commented that the first thing she wants to do is drink with her mother. She explained, “I am curious about the taste, but people also say, ‘Rather than the taste, the atmosphere of hanging out is great,’ so I am more curious about that.” She added with a shy laugh, “And I can also watch R-rated movies freely.

When asked about dating, she responded, “Even if it’s not exactly at 20, I think I have to date once I’m in my 20s. I have never dated before, and since I have no experience, I acted through indirect experiences from films, dramas, and books.”

She continued, “Even just for real acting, I think I must date. It does sort of feel required, but I am also curious what it would feel like.”

Kim-So-Hyun-11.jpg

AND ARTICLE WITH MBC news

What if I have a bucket list? 

I'm picking up a license and traveling alone. I want to go to the sea even if it is not far away. I want to watch movies alone or take time alone. It's a huge devastation. (laugh) 

• Like 6

Update for this week schedule... Sohyun gonna have tvc shooting on 21st July..

BTW..

This is photo for today's interview. Sohyun with the restaurant owner ( location shooting)

Her shirt is so bright today! 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, angrytomato said:

:lol: Oh my. At first sight, I read "KSH ranked 5th for July Drama Actors Bad Reputation Index" and I was like WHAT-THE-BEEEEP?

ROFL! :lol:

3 hours ago, faye406 said:

she's indeed become more elegant and mature.

I never know that yellow looks so good on her. So preetyyyyy.

I know right! Its exactly what I was thinking! 

Yellow is such a good colour on her! :heart:

44 minutes ago, faye406 said:

Update for this week schedule... Sohyun gonna have tvc shooting on 21st July..

BTW..

This is photo for today's interview. Sohyun with the restaurant owner ( location shooting)

Her shirt is so bright today! 

I'm still waiting for her to have some fan meetings or even fan signs. Hehe

I'm not sure if that shirt is actually that bright or its because of the light.

Nonetheless she looks gorgeous and is so totally body goals!

• Like 3

Sohyun has a lot of treasures hahaha. I'm gonna check on this ep to look for her treasure boxes. So amazed how emotional she can be in front of the camera, then can laugh behind it in split second. So proud of you, Sohyunie :)

• Like 7

Isn't anyone going to mention the fact that So Hyun finds it hard to get in touch with her deeper genuine emotions and portraying the role of Ga Eun (a girl who has lost her father) is partly because So Hyun herself lost her father when she was 9 years of age. I know it's been a long time ago and I know she has long moved on from the grievances but on the other hand she is actually missing a strong, vital father-figure in her life. And this more likely than not must have some sort of impact on her ability to show deep emotions since she's been cut off from the warm emotions from her father at such a young age. Do you guys know what I mean? Whenever I see So-Hyun surrounded herself with the male co-stars she's working with I feel more at ease because this means that the more she converses with the guys the more they can fill the void that's been missing from her life. So-Hyun is very independent but missing one parent is still a misfortune. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, ElleWoodsen said:

Isn't anyone going to mention the fact that So Hyun finds it hard to get in touch with her deeper genuine emotions and portraying the role of Ga Eun (a girl who has lost her father) is partly because So Hyun herself lost her father when she was 9 years of age. I know it's been a long time ago and I know she has long moved on from the grievances but on the other hand she is actually missing a strong, vital father-figure in her life. And this more likely than not must have some sort of impact on her ability to show deep emotions since she's been cut off from the warm emotions from her father at such a young age. Do you guys know what I mean? Whenever I see So-Hyun surrounded herself with the male co-stars she's working with I feel more at ease because this means that the more she converses with the guys the more they can fill the void that's been missing from her life. So-Hyun is very independent but missing one parent is still a misfortune. 

I actually thought that. I always thought that's one of the reasons she is why she is ... mature for her age. 

One of the reasons why she might have chosen this script. 

• Like 4

On 7/17/2017 at 10:04 PM, aineofcebu said:

Sohyun has a lot of treasures hahaha. I'm gonna check on this ep to look for her treasure boxes. So amazed how emotional she can be in front of the camera, then can laugh behind it in split second. So proud of you, Sohyunie :)

It was hilarious how So-hyun just casually took out things from those boxes, so cute! :wub:

On 7/17/2017 at 4:49 PM, faye406 said:

new article

Soompi

Kim So Hyun Reveals What She Wants To Do When She Turns 20

On July 17, Kim So Hyun shared what she wants to do as a legal adult through an interview with a news outlet.

The actress turns the legal age of 20 (Korean reckoning) next year and commented that the first thing she wants to do is drink with her mother. She explained, “I am curious about the taste, but people also say, ‘Rather than the taste, the atmosphere of hanging out is great,’ so I am more curious about that.” She added with a shy laugh, “And I can also watch R-rated movies freely.

When asked about dating, she responded, “Even if it’s not exactly at 20, I think I have to date once I’m in my 20s. I have never dated before, and since I have no experience, I acted through indirect experiences from films, dramas, and books.”

She continued, “Even just for real acting, I think I must date. It does sort of feel required, but I am also curious what it would feel like.”

AND ARTICLE WITH MBC news

What if I have a bucket list? 

I'm picking up a license and traveling alone. I want to go to the sea even if it is not far away. I want to watch movies alone or take time alone. It's a huge devastation. (laugh) 

On 7/17/2017 at 10:16 PM, mindstar said:

English translation for KSH article today and Knetz comments on the article.

Translation Credit: raindrop0406vn

I smiled reading these, thanks!:D 

Was feeling a bit down, the start of the week and all but the updates here lifted my mood ... I guess it's the power of Kim So-hyun!  

I am going to start a countdown to her cameo ,assuming 'While You Were Sleeping' premieres on the 27th of September and also So-hyun appearing on the first episode, then that's 71 days to go! Oh my! 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, pageturner said:

I smiled reading these, thanks!:D 

Was feeling a bit down, the start of the week and all but the updates here lifted my mood ... I guess it's the power of Kim So-hyun!  

I am going to start a countdown to her cameo ,assuming 'While You Were Sleeping' premieres on the 27th of September and also So-hyun appearing on the first episode, then that's 71 days to go! Oh my! 

Aww! Hope you're feeling brighter now! Seeing KSH's interview pics lifts my mood as well.

Hoping she'll bless us with plenty of magazine pictorials this year!

I was tempted to make a collage of all her post drama interview pics but my photoshop abilities are the worst! Hahaha

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, mindstar said:

I love her hair in this one! The braid is sooo pretty! She looks gorgeous!

I wish she would have this hairstyle for her next drama!

I was thinking the same ~ she looks gorgeous! And the braid is so pretty on her!

• Like 5

Just now, pageturner said:

I was thinking the same ~ she looks gorgeous! And the braid is so pretty on her!

It really is! The last time I saw her with this kind of hairstyle was in the post moon embracing the sun days, she was about 13 at the time I think. But it looks even better now! :wub:

• Like 4

HanCinema posted a nice long translation of KSH's various interviews.

17 hours ago, stuartjmz said:

When I got my soompi digest in my email, the photos of her in her yellow made me want to come here and comment on how especially good she looks in yellow. The flaw in that theory is that she looks especially good in ANY colour. :D

Even thought I am absolutely loving all the yellow on her recently I have to agree.

Case in point:

DFDhP_bVoAAvs76.jpg

DFIneEPUQAAG1U2.jpg

DFInfFjUwAAri_g.jpg

• Like 5