✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

5 hours ago, elan1 said:
the dilemma when you want to ship sohyun with her father in law in the drama

Me too. I really want them together in a drama.

1:  They met KBS drama awards 2019

2: RWTMR But KHN is just a comeo  2020 -2021

3.( Maybe ) They will be lead another dramaor movie 2021 -2022          Who know it  :evillaugh:

This fanmade poster looks soo good

• Blob 1

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

Me too. I really want them together in a drama.

1:  They met KBS drama awards 2019

2: RWTMR But KHN is just a comeo  2020 -2021

3.( Maybe ) They will be lead another dramaor movie 2021 -2022          Who know it 

why do we have it so tough? We have such a long list of people we want her to work with for the first time or to reunite and work again. The dilemma :(

I think it’s possible for sohyun to work again with KHN! It could be like a repeat of Yoon Doo Joon, he worked with her in a commercial and then he did a cameo in Let’s fight ghost and then they worked together on Radio Romance :)  so anything is possible lol

I think they would vibe well together too :wub:

So are we going to see her swim/drown in Moon River too? :sweat_smile:

these gorgeous people deserve to work together in a drama. Pure Love: The Series? 
It will be a retelling of their movie, but this time sohyun character won’t die :P

• Where's My Oppa? 2

KBS is so bad at promoting their dramas. And now, RWTMR is suffering. If they really want a return in their profit, they need to promote RWTMR properly. 

How I wish RWTMR will aired in cable channels so that it can be promoted well and ratings are not big pressure. 

Let us be honest that out of the 3 most anticipated saeguk dramas of 2021, RWTMR is an under dog because it is not aired in SBS or cable channels and the writer has questionable reputation. 

Nevertheless, we cannot do about it anymore. Wish them all the luck. We do not know what future hold. It can be a surprise hit, although it is a bit of a MIRACLE. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

KBS is so bad at promoting their dramas. And now, RWTMR is suffering. If they really want a return in their profit, they need to promote RWTMR properly. 

How I wish RWTMR will aired in cable channels so that it can be promoted well and ratings are not big pressure. 

Let us be honest that out of the 3 most anticipated saeguk dramas of 2021, RWTMR is an under dog because it is not aired in SBS or cable channels and the writer has questionable reputation. 

Nevertheless, we cannot do about it anymore. Wish them all the luck. We do not know what future hold. It can be a surprise hit, although it is a bit of a MIRACLE. 

RWTMR is underdog because of the promotion. I think RWTMR is the most interesting of the 3. (Maybe  because of Sohyun )

KBS is doing NOTHING. I don't understand why. They are busy for promoting idol 's drama .

On twitter , Sohyun's fans are trying to  inform people about the existence of the drama. They are sharing VC 's youtube  channel's  link to  watch the teaser .It 's unfair. This is KBS's job.

But Sohyun also didn't share the teaser on her ig. She always shared her drama's teaser . Maybe KBS and Sohyun are waiting Sohyun 's new agency :))) Think positive ;)

Let'wait monday.  I hope everything will be ok . 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Breeze said:

RWTMR is underdog because of the promotion. I think RWTMR is the most interesting of the 3. (Maybe  because of Sohyun )

KBS is doing NOTHING. I don't understand why. They are busy for promoting idol 's drama .

On twitter , Sohyun's fans are trying to  inform people about the existence of the drama. They are sharing VC 's youtube  channel's  link to  watch the teaser .It 's unfair. This is KBS's job.

But Sohyun also didn't share the teaser on her ig. She always shared her drama's teaser . Maybe KBS and Sohyun are waiting Sohyun 's new agency :))) Think positive ;)

1 hour ago, Erick Miranda said:

All of this unclear situation (like what happen with kbs and sso agency) make me uneasy. :sad1:

I admit, i'am pessimist person so It hard to keep positive for me haha. 

River release date is getting near and near, but the broadcast channel do nothing and promote other drama instead. Some people said it because the 'other drama' is KBS own production, and VC is outside produce company. But, i believe it not excuse for them to do not promote River because River broadcast in their channel and River benefit also benefit them. 

It make me sad, i want everything the best for sso drama.

I just hope we will hear a good news soon :please:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

All of this unclear situation (like what happen with kbs and sso agency) make me uneasy. 

River release date is getting near and near, but the broadcast channel do nothing and promote other drama instead. Some people said it because the 'other drama' is KBS own production, and VC is outside produce company. But, i believe it not excuse for them to do not promote River because River broadcast in their channel and River benefit also benefit them. 

I just hope we will hear a good news soon 

First MBC mentioned for broadcast channel  . KBS taked the drama from MBC's hands. For that reason they don't act RWTMR stepchild .

• LOL 1

10 hours ago, Breeze said:

2020 , Sohyun did nothing but she is still popular :glasses:

Queen period! That’s why her IG following keeps increasing! :wub:

9 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

I read online that even the drama Royal Inspector, the one that is airing right now before moon river is also not getting any of the proper promotions and that the kbs dramas that are getting promoted are those that are produced from a certain studio :(

Moon River has been the underdog since it was first announced. But overall time, it keeps gaining more obstacles that it must overcome including ratings competition. 

At this moment, I’m not expecting good ratings at all. a miracle is what we need.

8 hours ago, Breeze said:

maybe that’s the case, hopefully :)

7 hours ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

All of this unclear situation (like what happen with kbs and sso agency) make me uneasy. 

I just hope we will hear a good news soon 

I agree it’s not a good excuse to not promote moon river properly! Although secret Royal Inspector also didn’t get good promos by kbs either, they got better ratings than the last three kbs dramas that was airing in the same time slot. Before all of the ratings was 1-3 percent. Secret Royal Inspector got average of 5 percent. So it’s an improvement although small. 

I hope for good news soon too :) 

5 hours ago, Breeze said:

First MBC mentioned for broadcast channel  . KBS taked the drama from MBC's hands. For that reason they don't act RWTMR stepchild .

What a funny way to put it, they didn’t, unfortunately :joy:

awww DO :wub: what a sweet person. They need to work again ASAP 

I love their interactions even after their drama ends! Taecyeon is the best older brother you can have! A huge, puppy :)

LOL I love this explanation! That’s why they reunite in moon river :joy:

• Where's My Oppa? 1

they honestly should had done a historical spin-off of goblin because I love the young king and young queen story so much :wub:

Two young great actors that must reunite!!! Powerful team! :)

OMG I love this edit! This is what I want to seem them if they did modern drama, married :) and it would be great if they got married in real life too :joy:

• Like 2

Finally KBS listens and upload the teaser to their YouTube channel! Please promote your drama well! I watched it again and again. :sipsboba:

im happy they listened to us and reunite the  pianists :) our list of demands aren’t over yet, so don’t sleep lol 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

Finally KBS. Do your job.

Casting news. Son Woohyuk joined the drama ;)

ikr, it took a million years lol

who is son woohyuk? I’ve never heard of him, I’m going to look him up lol 

• Blob 1

4 hours ago, elan1 said:

Finally KBS listens and upload the teaser to their YouTube channel! Please promote your drama well! I watched it again and again. 

im happy they listened to us and reunite the  pianists :) our list of demands aren’t over yet, so don’t sleep lol 

24 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Good news . KBS uploedad the teaser on ig

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJnah1pjL2x/

Finally, they upload something :hooray2:i mean, it not that hard to upload on your social media. Why they must make fans (specially ME) anxiety first?? 

When i see the post at the least there 500 comment  and they demand KBS to promote properly :joy:sigh, their promotion always be my complain when Sso drama broadcast in KBS. 

I hope there also couple photoshoot or variety show. Only this kbs couple have photo shoot together :00085127.jpg

My fav couple after BongJi uwu

Okay, I am greedy but i also hope there also news for sso new agency. :please:

• Blob 2

10 minutes ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

Okay, I am greedy but i also hope there also news for sso new agency. 

Yes , ı am also greedy too about agency. But there isn't any news . I hope we will hear good news soon .

• Blob 3

The Internet Reacts to “Who Are You: School 2015” Finale

Jun 17, 2015
by G. Jeong

Yesterday was D-day of the highly anticipated finale of the KBS youth drama “Who Are You: School 2015,” which would provide the answer to the question that has had the K-drama world divided- who does Eun Bi (Kim So Hyun) end up with? Will she choose the male lead character Han Yi Ahn (Nam Joo Hyuk) or the second lead, Gong Tae Kwang (Yook Sungjae), who has made everyone question if he is really only a second lead? What about Eun Bi’s twin, Eun Byul, and the bully So Young (Jo Soo Hyang)?

The finale came and went, and depending on how you interpreted the ending, the episode answered all or none of those questions. It left the internet in an uproar and everyone had something to say, whether it was expression of elation or absolute frustration. Here’s what it looked like. *Warning. There are spoilers all over.

Continuation here:

https://www.soompi.com/article/742977wpp/the-internet-reacts-to-who-are-you-school-2015-finale

JUST A THROWBACK TO ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR SCHOOL KDRAMAS WHICH LAUNCHED KIM SO HYUN TO A LEADING LADY SHE IS TODAY. HOPE SHE GOT ANOTHER BREAK AS A YOUNG ADULT STAR. 

• Love 3

8 hours ago, Breeze said:

Good news . KBS uploedad the teaser on ig

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJnah1pjL2x/

finally KBS! Keep it up and give more and more wonderful promos :)

Finally, they upload something

i mean, it not that hard to upload on your social media. Why they must make fans (specially ME) anxiety first?? 

When i see the post at the least there 500 comment  and they demand KBS to promote properly :joy:sigh, their promotion always be my complain when Sso drama broadcast in KBS.

Ikr, it’s not hard to upload things in social media. We can teach them how to use social media if they need help. Maybe they are super old and don’t know how to use technology :joy:

Okay, I am greedy but i also hope there also news for sso new agency.

you are not greedy! It is normal news :)

6 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

JUST A THROWBACK TO ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR SCHOOL KDRAMAS WHICH LAUNCHED KIM SO HYUN TO A LEADING LADY SHE IS TODAY. HOPE SHE GOT ANOTHER BREAK AS A YOUNG ADULT STAR. 

I’m hoping for another big role for her as soon as possible. I think she is close. Love alarm did help bring her strong awareness world-wide :)

3 hours ago, Breeze said:

KBS started to follow Sohyun and Jisoo

finally! I think maybe fans pushing them helped :heart:

precious! You know it would feel so strange to see sohyun be a mother in a drama/movie someday. It’s difficult to imagine, but everyone has to grow up someday :sweatingbullets:

she worked with so many talented and handsome guys already, and she is only 21. Who is doing it like her? :wub:

• Blob 2