✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

4 minutes ago, Doldo said:

Will the teaser be video or picture? Too excited wanting to know! What will happen! Who will fight who! 

I’m like 99.99 percent it will be video. I hope I’m right. I hope we will get to see sohyun fight and also see her interact with kang haneul and jisoo in teaser 

B8-EEDB4-A-C6-DC-4499-AB1-E-407-AAB4-EFF

D63-FFB63-5-DC4-4939-9527-4-D42-E66-EE27

0-ECF5428-8-A3-C-4-CD5-99-FF-F769-D6-A9-

no matter what poses she does, all of them are beautiful :) 

• Blob 2

3 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I’m like 99.99 percent it will be video. I hope I’m right. I hope we will get to see sohyun fight and also see her interact with kang haneul and jisoo in teaser 

Will the video confuse or inform! Prepared to be surprised!

Excited what dress will Sohyun wear!

• Blob 2

Just now, Doldo said:

Will the video confuse or inform! Prepared to he surprised!

confuse? You mean will the teaser keep it suspenseful and mysterious or will reveal information?

since it’s teaser, most likely it will be mysterious but also alluring and will make us wonder what’s going on lol but maybe it will be both and will give us a little info too :lol:

57-D791-B3-B5-FC-4-C5-B-9-B80-57-DA612-F

pretty jojo :wub:

A21-E3900-E7-B4-4-CC1-9-A63-CB7-FAA3-BE3

FB7-B83-AF-44-F3-45-C3-BFA7-C02-A041-A15

can they please make a Barbie doll that looks like sohyun??? 

• Blob 1

2 minutes ago, elan1 said:

confuse? You mean will the teaser keep it suspenseful and mysterious or will reveal information?

since it’s teaser, most likely it will be mysterious but also alluring and will make us wonder what’s going on lol but maybe it will be both and will give us a little info too :lol:

It'll be too short and we'll get excited but stay confused! 

Dark and mysterious and exciting!

• LOL 2

Just now, Doldo said:

It'll be too short and we'll get excited but stay confused! 

we will be both happy and sad! Happy we get to see her in teaser but also be sad when it’s over :lol:

12353-E16-01-A2-4-BB9-92-B6-8207-DB8-B8-

6402201-B-12-AD-47-AB-BC81-8-A236-A24-E3

66-B85-C10-8-B11-4-C28-A21-F-E2-A43-BFFD

Enthralling and exquisite princess! We don’t deserve you :wub:

• Where's My Oppa? 2

13 hours ago, elan1 said:

her doing a drama like it’s okay not to be play and play a character like FL would be awesome! :glasses:

Fashion queen Sohyun and sociopath! We need!

1 minute ago, elan1 said:

we will be both happy and sad! Happy we get to see her in teaser but also be sad when it’s over :lol:

Enthralling and exquisite princess! We don’t deserve you :wub:

True! Warrior princess! Assassin! Do we call her Gajin or Pyeongang! 

• Where's My Oppa? 3

Just now, Doldo said:

Fashion queen Sohyun and sociopath! We need!

I definitely want to see her play a ice queen super model or fashion designer in a drama and see her play a chaotic, crazy, delirious but beautiful sociopath! I can imagine it in my head :lol:

A3943686-9107-4807-A56-F-1-BACE99889-CE.

2-A25-A3-EA-F3-C1-4-A5-B-9-E43-F796-CF36

E4-AF40-FD-F7-F4-4-E15-B72-E-D8-CB5-A544

I would be so happy if victory contents can give us a new year greeting video on set just like for Christmas greeting video. I feel so greedy lol 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I definitely want to see her play a ice queen super model or fashion designer in a drama and see her play a chaotic, crazy, delirious but beautiful sociopath! I can imagine it in my head :lol:

Fashion designer! Tsudere and kickass! Manifest!

12 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I would be so happy if victory contents can give us a new year greeting video on set just like for Christmas greeting video. I feel so greedy lol

Best production house if they do! Best promoters!

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Foreigners choose Korea's best beauty

With the craze of K-pop and K-drama, which is going to be high day by day, not only interest in Korea but also interest in Korean actors and entertainers is very high. Recently, a foreign community site selected the best Korean beauty. But surprisingly, Kim Tae-hee wasn't in the top 5, so the Koreans who saw it were very surprised. Who is the best beauty in Korea chosen by foreigners?

1. IU
2. Kim Hyun Joo
3. Kim So Hyun 
The 3rd place is Kim So-hyun, a rising star. Born in 1999, Kim So-hyun has started acting at age of six and been active as a child actor since the age of eight in Korea. Hier official debut was the home of the legend, which aired in 2008. Afterwards, she came along with Kim Yoo-jung and Kim Sa-ron, and she gained great popularity as she was called a child troika in the 2000s.

Throughout the drama, she continued to grow, earning her the nickname of Little Son Ye-jin thanks to her pretty appearance and innocent image. Thanks to this, she was selected as a model for Pocari Sweat in 2015 and also took on the child role of Son Ye-jin in the 2016 film Deokhye Ongju. .

4. Park Shin Hye
5. Son Ye Jin

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=30348538&memberNo=34948547&searchKeyword=김소현&searchRank=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJcbSF1JTjFeBy_LapYg-GGXiuCqpqCDRX2WbU0/

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Just now, Doldo said:

Fashion designer! Tsudere and kickass! Manifest!

she is amazing at tsundere!!! Hot and prickly on the outside but cotton balls of flowers on the inside :) 

7-AD88-D5-E-5-D2-E-4379-8778-CE8-CD8-F02

EA3-A73-EF-C082-41-D5-8963-5-B8-EAFB6-C4

8-DE25742-10-E0-4207-9-BF8-D0388-CB7-A8-

which genre do you want her to do next for drama? 

1 minute ago, Breeze said:

3. Kim So Hyun 
The 3rd place is Kim So-hyun, a rising star. Born in 1999, Kim So-hyun has started acting at age of six and been active as a child actor since the age of eight in Korea. Hier official debut was the home of the legend, which aired in 2008. Afterwards, she came along with Kim Yoo-jung and Kim Sa-ron, and she gained great popularity as she was called a child troika in the 2000s.

she is in so many lists this year! Her rising popularity, she deserves! And her sister son ye Jin is on the list too :wub:

• Where's My Oppa? 2

Love alarm release date when! Netflix surprise us!

5 minutes ago, elan1 said:

which genre do you want her to do next for drama?

Many! Comedy action! Time travel! Sports!

6 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Foreigners choose Korea's best beauty

With the craze of K-pop and K-drama, which is going to be high day by day, not only interest in Korea but also interest in Korean actors and entertainers is very high. Recently, a foreign community site selected the best Korean beauty. But surprisingly, Kim Tae-hee wasn't in the top 5, so the Koreans who saw it were very surprised. Who is the best beauty in Korea chosen by foreigners?

1. IU
2. Kim Hyun Joo
3. Kim So Hyun 

Throughout the drama, she continued to grow, earning her the nickname of Little Son Ye-jin thanks to her pretty appearance and innocent image. Thanks to this, she was selected as a model for Pocari Sweat in 2015 and also took on the child role of Son Ye-jin in the 2016 film Deokhye Ongju. .

4. Park Shin Hye
5. Son Ye Jin

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=30348538&memberNo=34948547&searchKeyword=김소현&searchRank=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJcbSF1JTjFeBy_LapYg-GGXiuCqpqCDRX2WbU0/

Best beauty! Getting prettier every day!

• LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, Doldo said:

Love alarm release date when! Netflix surprise us!

Many! Comedy action! Time travel! Sports!

Too greedy! Lolllll only one choice haha 

for me I want her to do a fantasy drama but takes place in high school or college :lol:

love alarm 2 news? Where you at??? 

62153-F29-BBA6-40-E0-9855-6-BFCF37-D7-D2

05-EAD275-A6-D2-4511-AFD0-E0029-F082-BA6

5-EAC7-EB0-BCFA-4110-99-A5-EA2-FFC0-DD4-

her sunshine radiates :)

7 minutes ago, Doldo said:

Best beauty! Getting prettier every day!

no lie there :) 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, elan1 said:

she is amazing at tsundere!!! Hot and prickly on the outside but cotton balls of flowers on the inside :) 

Cactus and marshmallow! Cute!

Too greedy! Lolllll only one choice haha 

for me I want her to do a fantasy drama but takes place in high school or college :lol:

Human dramedy! Fantasy will be fun! With good writers and director!

• Blob 3

6 minutes ago, Doldo said:

Cactus and marshmallow! Cute!

Human dramedy! Fantasy will be fun! With good writers and director!

she will need to find an amazing guy who can shave off all the sharp thorns on her cactus skin successfully before he could reach her marshmallow heart :lol:

Human dramedy! Sounds good! Good writer is more important!!! 

24-BB75-B0-318-A-4025-A401-D1174568-F5-D

C0685-BFA-8938-42-C1-B144-3454-F4-D96-F7

B93-B99-E7-2-A05-465-F-A4-EB-4-B4088283-

if sohyun told me she was a fairy, I woood automatically believe her. No question, no doubts :blush:

If sohyun was to make a sequel for one of her dramas, which one would you like to see the most? 

• Blob 1

she will need to find an amazing guy who can shave off all the sharp thorns on her cactus skin successfully before he could reach her marshmallow heart :lol:

Human dramedy! Sounds good! Good writer is more important!!! 

Volunteer Lee Jaewook! Good write always most important! Noh Heekyun or Kim Eunhee!

• Blob 2

2 minutes ago, Doldo said:

Volunteer Lee Jaewook! Good write always most important! Noh Heekyun or Kim Eunhee!

great choice! And Kim Min Jae! 

I hear your voice writer and crash landing on you writer :) 

9-F21-A106-0231-476-E-A9-CA-B05-A4-FC565

C80-A7-F20-7-D85-431-A-8-AB6-58-C5-E31-D

her crying scenes alway amazes me :) 

• Blob 2

we call her QUEEN :heart:

The one and only! Best actress! Woman of substance!

great choice! And Kim Min Jae! 

I hear your voice writer and crash landing on you writer :)

Lee Dohyun too! Park Jieun! My Ahjusshi writer too!

3 minutes ago, elan1 said:

her crying scenes alway amazes me :) 

Queen of tears! Don't cry too much in new drama please!

• Blob 2