SM Entertainment 2013 Global Auditions!

_RaiN_

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was posted by sm's global audition fb page but i couldn't find the dates on the website yet. that's why i'm a bit confused about the new audition places.

Guest dravenge

hey anyone went to audition recently? in seoul for the weekly auditions. I need some information on it because i just got back from the auditions. I went in december, really close to the global auditions. would they wait for the globals to be over first before making a decision from those who joined the weekly's? im at a loss :/ Any information would be helpful thanks.

Guest dravenge

and it wasnt really like anything i read. there was only one judge and everything was just recorded. But in my group the judge paid attention to only me and this other girl when we were singing though, taking down notes and stuff, but she didnt give any attention to the others, looking down and playing with her hair and stuff. is that good? Do i have to wait till the global auditions are over before the results are realised?

Guest smtown4eva

Could you guys help me im stuck deciding on what to sing for the global audition this year

Im deciding between magic castle by the classic and tvxq sang it too or well done by navi or like yesterday by j or lucky by ashily?

Guest Yoonique1430292255

Awww no Singapore ): They're having one in Bangkok but not in SG ... they're so close but yet they aren't coming here ><

I guess email auditions are the only wayyy ): Just a question , if i can't make go overseas for auditions then my best bet is through email auditions right ? and if I'm good i might get to the second round through email auditions ? I'm sorry for asking so many questions :P

Yoonique said: Awww no Singapore ): They're having one in Bangkok but not in SG ... they're so close but yet they aren't coming here ><
I guess email auditions are the only wayyy ): Just a question , if i can't make go overseas for auditions then my best bet is through email auditions right ? and if I'm good i might get to the second round through email auditions ? I'm sorry for asking so many questions :p

Guest EverydayImKpopping

Has anybody sent in their application for the globals and not get anything back yet? For me, it's been several weeks and no response.

_RaiN_ said: Yoonique said: Awww no Singapore ): They're having one in Bangkok but not in SG ... they're so close but yet they aren't coming here ><
I guess email auditions are the only wayyy ): Just a question , if i can't make go overseas for auditions then my best bet is through email auditions right ? and if I'm good i might get to the second round through email auditions ? I'm sorry for asking so many questions :p

Guest liyiknam37

Yoonique said: Awww no Singapore ): They're having one in Bangkok but not in SG ... they're so close but yet they aren't coming here ><

Archived