SM Entertainment 2013 Global Auditions!

_RaiN_

Guest Matra1430292100

Hey Rain. I'm living in Melbourne too and was so planning to fly to Sydney to audition for 2013... but they're not having their auditions there anymore wow. But hopefully they add Sydney and Toronto or anywhere else there too. It just seems very unfair .. But in the meantime Ill send in an email and mail as well. :) Do you have any other means of contact? We could talk on Skype, Facebook or twitter or something. :) I'm Cambodian too. And 15. We're like in the same situation.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Matra: That's interesting O___O I wish you have a safe flight to Sydney. You're lucky that you're moving anywhere around Australia. It's true that Australia doesn't get any doesn't get any audition time here, that's why it's so difficult. I'm sorry but I don't get in contact with people that I'm not really familiar with, but good luck with your auditions.
[i'm Cambodia, Chinese by the way]

_RaiN_

Guest Matra1430292100

@Matra: That's interesting O___O I wish you have a safe flight to Sydney. You're lucky that you're moving anywhere around Australia. It's true that Australia doesn't get any doesn't get any audition time here, that's why it's so difficult. I'm sorry but I don't get in contact with people that I'm not really familiar with, but good luck with your auditions.

[i'm Cambodia, Chinese by the way]

_RaiN_

oh it's too bad, I'd really like to get to know you tho ^^ but you too! And I guess my dad sees potential in me.

@Matra: I guess that's where we're different, your dad sees potential in you, while my dad just wants me to be a doctor or a mechanic. I'd probably get to know you as time goes by, but now, good luck with your auditions and practice hard.
_RaiN_

Guest Matra1430292100

@Matra: I guess that's where we're different, your dad sees potential in you, while my dad just wants me to be a doctor or a mechanic. I'd probably get to know you as time goes by, but now, good luck with your auditions and practice hard.

_RaiN_

Well yeah. My dad wants me to be a pharmacist or doctor too but after seeing me perform on Broadway's, shows etc, I guess he thinks I have a chance. But yes, you too!

Guest theskyisfalling

My parents don't support me either, but I keep nagging them. Thank goodness the nearest audition location is only a few hours away!!

Guest xxguccixgirlxx

Turns out that the Seattle auditions are being held about a ten minute walk away from my apartment! XD Sadly, I know I'm too chub to audition, but my boyfriend will be auditioning, and he is absolutely excited. ^^

Guest xxguccixgirlxx

Thank you Rain~ ^^ I've done my fair share of auditions (JYP and YG) and two rejections were just bleh enough. My boyfriend has never done an audition before, so I am helping him prep for his singing, and his looks. :3

Guest LucKy#1

Ive only auditioned twice and i auditioned for singing, this time im thinking of dancing. does anyone know wht types of song is played at the audition? 

Guest 강 미연

LucKy#1 said: Ive only auditioned twice and i auditioned for singing, this time im thinking of dancing. does anyone know wht types of song is played at the audition? 

Archived