SM Entertainment 2013 Global Auditions!

_RaiN_

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest EverydayImKpopping

@_RaiN_

Yes. :3

Why? Because it looks sort of different than my very first one?(which was taken several years ago)^^

Guest EverydayImKpopping

@_RaiN_
Wait...I do? which one? Haha, it could be just the angle :]
------------
Does anyone know how long SM holds auditions for each state? Several days or just one day?

Guest EverydayImKpopping

@_RaiN_

Actually, I meant per state. (:

Because they said they'd hold auditions in NY in April (I think), but I didn't think it would be for the whole month, so I was wondering how many days~~

Guest EverydayImKpopping

They said the exact dates and locations for Seattle, LA, DC and NY will be posted "soon" so I guess we'll have to see. :D

Guest EverydayImKpopping

_RaiN_ said: @Everydayimkpopping: They usually post dates approximately 1-2 months before the audition for the location is hosted, so you better practice hard now, so you'll always be ready whenever.
_RaiN_

Guest theskyisfalling

@Everydayimkpopping Yep!! I'm going to DC! I know, I totally understand how you feel!! I was literally dying from happiness while I was telling my family about it!

Oh I didn't know that! I'm new to soompi, I mostly joined so I could talk about auditions

Guest theskyisfalling

@_RaiN_

Wait...I do? which one? Haha, it could be just the angle :]

------------

Does anyone know how long SM holds auditions for each state? Several days or just one day?

From what I know, Sm auditions have always been held for one day. All of the states have a specific date and location where the auditions take place.

Guest EverydayImKpopping

@theskyisfalling
Alright thanks~ :D One day is rather disappointing though...but better than nothing. :]

@Celestra
Really? asdlkghas;dg Thanks for posting!

Guest theskyisfalling

@celestra thanks for letting us know!!

Ugh man the DC one falls on a Friday. If I don't have spring break that week I'm screwed because I already skipped so much school

Archived