SM Entertainment 2013 Global Auditions!

_RaiN_

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest EverydayImKpopping

@hannahrim and @Celestra As far as I've seen on their page, they have posted the dates of when they are holding the auditions in Korea. But I don't think they've finished with the International dates yet :)

They're probably trying their best to have a majority of the countries they feel have potential trainees, etc. They've probably gathered all of this information from previous auditions, etc. Therefore, if a country leaves a good impression with their talent level, SM Ent. would most likely hold future auditions in that country. Not only does it help them gather more trainees, but it also opens them to advertisement opportunities, example, if someone from China, Cambodia, Canada, etc. got really famous through K-Pop, they can promote in that country which will earn them more money. 
_RaiN_

Guest hannahrim

@_RaiN_ I knew that it was hard to get in, but the global audition aren't coming to San Francisco, so I wanted to have a shot through email auditions.

Guest Celestra

AHHHHHH! audition locations have been posted!!!!! asldl;kjsadf;l

http://www.smtown.com/Link/GlobalAudition
Locations for US:
Seattle, LA, WA D.C., New York

THANK YOU S.M. FOR RECOGNIZING SEATTLE! I feel like hugging them right now lol

Archived