[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

Guest farstrep

charliew said: sorry to cut your post.

at last.. can i ask you @farstrep ... who is and what drama is your ava signature? It looked very interesting to me.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

evok said: I still couldnt watch last episode! I will watch it now but before it I wanna say nice to meet you all
@pechumori  @Morwena @andy78 @GaeinaLee @Hannahmiriam @evea and all the others that I cant list now. It was so nice to share my opinions with you and read your amazing posts! I hope we will meet at another thread again!!
:x

@pechumori - you did a great job with the Thread. Really good at updating and being active.
See you on another drama. @GaeinaLee knows that 3 of viki's major subbers have " stopped " volunteering and one of them is from IOM. If you watch another KD some of us will be over at Shark which starts late May.
I will wait for it to be fully subbed before watching, it's bound to be fast as the last week is always fast even though we are down to 4-6 subbers.

Guest farstrep

GaeinaLee said: Oh gosh, @farstrep, you also love Rurouni Kenshin (the movie)?? Ahhh, nicee to meet another fan of TS. In Jdorama, Takeru Satoh is my guilty pleasure. He first caught my eyes in Fuyu No Sakura, then the rest is history. Did you watch Fuyu No Sakura? It is recommended to watch.. so beautiful, the script, the casts, the production and cinematography, all of it! Be warned, if you plan to watch, you need a box of tissue or more.. ^^ 

andy78 said: evok said: I still couldnt watch last episode! I will watch it now but before it I wanna say nice to meet you all
@pechumori  @Morwena @andy78 @GaeinaLee @Hannahmiriam @evea and all the others that I cant list now. It was so nice to share my opinions with you and read your amazing posts! I hope we will meet at another thread again!!

What the hell was I thinking, I had a function to attend yesterday so missed episode 23 until I got home last night, was a little tried so went to sleep afterward. Now I'm just waking up and it's over. Been afraid to read the last few pages because I didn't want it spoiled for me. Now I'm off to watch the final. IOM as well as the people here in this forum will be missed. Have had a great time and you will be missed. I hope to hear from you again in the future.

So sad to see such an exciting drama come to an end. I really love this show!  :x
I know most of you would be moving on to other threads so I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for making IOM more special to me than it already is.

IOM made a lot of firsts in my life. This is actually the first time I entered a drama thread since I joined Soompi less than a year ago. My first time to watch live stream. I used to download the series after it has finished airing to ensure that there I would have all the episodes at once. My first time to do recaps. My first time to do spoilers.

I would like to thank first and foremost, @ck10z for giving us the translations for the profile pictures, the marriage contract and for looking for someone who could provide us the translation for KJH's long interview. It was an honor to have met you on this thread.
Thanks to my resourceful and ever helpful friend, @farstrep, who has widened my research horizons which has enable me to post more than what my usual sites have provided.

I'd like to thank my funny and gushing friend, @GaeinaLee for all the recaps she
posted when most of our connections were down. Thanks also to @Hannahmiriam
and @alekaonu for also sharing with us their recaps.

Thanks to my sweet and dear friend @Morwena, who has accompanied me during the weekends and for your kind and heart warming message.
Thanks to @pechipsky, @NEWMARIO @toprakkrall for the beautiful IOM videos, pictures, lyrics and gifs

Thanks to the thought provoking questions and comments coming from my old friend, @dredz,@evok @lmangla @andy78 @krgirl87 @dancy @sammy23 @doanlan @marie67 @evea @eiramoon @loveoppayam @ibelis @pavlichenko  @orion @nobuyukijohn. @tessieroo I'm sorry if I missed anyone.

I will always remember the funny feeling we have every time we anticipate the posting of
the next episode's preview.

After seeing the final episode with subs tomorrow, I am going to repeat the whole series, this time with at a relaxed mode, armed with everything I've learned in my research and with all your insights in my mind. Knowing the ending already, I can focus on the details that I have missed earlier. To be honest, I was a little preoccupied at the start of the drama, that to this day, I haven't seen episode 2 yet.

Please visit the thread every now and then, because there are still so much IOM materials that I haven't posted which I know would heighten our appreciation of this wonderful drama.

It has been educational and fun!  :)
Finally, allow me to say this:
I know after watching so many dramas, you tend to forget some. But I hope the next time you say,

67948_633123533380157_1488230644_n.jpg

"I'm sleepy",
the memories of IOM would come rushing to your mind and would put a smile on your lips.

photo credit: Joy Kiyota

Guest kaeruchan

Second last summary...

http://thetalkingcupboard.wordpress.com/2013/04/22/summary-the-incarnation-of-money-episode-23/

It's been fun watching the drama while reading all of your thoughts and insights :) Hopefully we can meet in another thread soon~!

evok said: andy78 said: evok said: I still couldnt watch last episode! I will watch it now but before it I wanna say nice to meet you all

Guest loveoppayam

The drama has ended well. Thank you so much for everyone here, love you all :x everyone had done their job so detail, expecially @pechumori @GaeinaLee. Who always updating the newest info of the drama and every little detail in this drama.

Hope we will meet in next forum^^

Guest dancy

I would thanks to everyone who bring in news, update, recaps, pictures, thank you for all your hard work on updating this drama. I'm going to miss everyone here.
On the last episode...OMG SK didn't even get to suffer for everything he did. The writer should have made him suffer go to jail and not kill himself that is the easy way out so that. Why did Eun Bi have to put poise in her and SK drink. Everything about this drama was good up until the end of SK he didn't even get any punishment. He got the easy out of life. He did so many evil thing to people but he still got away by killing himself and not rot in jail. That suck.
CD & JI are so cutie on their wedding day. Happy CD took JI to meet his mom. 

Incarnation of Money Finale Review: All of Park Sang Min's Crime is Revealed on Trial

Posted on April 21, 2013 in drama by Puddle FavoriteAdd to Pins

image_readtop_2013_306783_1366552177898343

In the last episode of Incarnation of Money, all of Ji Sae Gwang(played by Park Sang Min)’s crime has been revealed.

Sae Gwang was on trial for Kwon Hyuk(played by Do Ji Han)’s murder. Yoo Jae Gook, the witness, revealed the truth of what happened that night.

The court was shocked, and Hyuk’s father, Kwon Jae Gyu(played by Lee Ki Young) outraged.

Moreover, Lee Cha Don(played by Kang Ji Hwan) revealed all the evidence of Swiss Bank. Sae Gwang shut his eyes tight as he realized everything was over.

Source: Startoday   (http://koreandrama.com/incarnation-of-money-finale-review-all-of-park-sang-mins-crime-is-revealed-on-trial/ )

Incarnation of Money Finale Review: Park Sang Min Escapes Prison After Lee Ki Young's Gunshot

1366551848_500517

In the last episode of Incarnation of Money, Ji Sae Gwang(played by Park Sang Min) managed to escape prison after getting shot by Kwon Jae Gyu(played by Lee Ki Young).

Right before Sae Gwang was judged by the law, Jun Ji Hoo(played by Choi Yeo Jin) said to him, “I don’t regret.” Sae Gwang asked, “Don’t regret what? That you loved me, or betrayed me?” Ji Hoo answered, “Both.”

Just then, Jae Gyu took a gun out of his jacket and shot Sae Gwang on the chest. In the ambulance, Sae Gwang managed to remove handcuffs, and escaped.

Source: TVdaily   ( http://koreandrama.com/incarnation-of-money-finale-review-park-sang-min-escapes-prison-after-lee-ki-youngs-gunshot/ )

Incarnation of Money Finale Review: Park Sang Min & Oh Yoon Ah Die Miserably

1366553130_500520

In the last episode of Incarnation of Money, Ji Sae Gwang(played by Park Sang Min) and Eun Bi Ryung(played by Oh Yoon Ah) died a miserable death.

Sae Gwang called Lee Cha Don(played by Kang Ji Hwan) to a vacation home to kill him. As he arrived, he aimed a gun at him. Cha Don said, “The justice you were talking about… It was actually a hideous greed. It wouldn’t have turned out to become like this if there was real justice. You didn’t lose to me. You self-destructed yourself.”

Sae Gwang raged, “Winning is justice. I’m the winner.” He pulled the trigger, but there were no bullets. Bi Ryung has already took out the bullets beforehand. Therefore, Sae Gwang’s plan to kill Cha Don has failed.

Bi Ryung vomited blood after saying, “Let’s stop committing crime.” Just then, Sae Gwang vomited blood as well. The two have drank poison together to commit suicide.

Bu Ryung died in Cha Don’s arms, and Sae Gwang pulled the trigger of his gun on his heat and committed suicide.

Source: TVdaily

Incarnation of Money Finale Review: Kang Ji Hwan's Special Coin Propose to Hwang Jung Eum

20130421_1366556128_73072100_1

In the last episode of Incarnation of Money, Lee Cha Don(played by Kang Ji Hwan) gave Bok Jae In(played by Hwang Jung Eum) a special coin propose.

Cha Don took Jae In to his mother’s charnel house. He introduced Jae In to her by saying, “This is the woman I’m going to marry.” Jae In was surprised, and Cha Don asked, “Why are you surprised? Are you not going to marry me?”

Then Jae In started to tell Cha Don’s mother, “This boy called me a pig after I saved his life. He chased after me first, and then told me my hands looked like pig’s trotters. I really felt like dying at that time. And you know what’s next? I liked him for five years.”

Just then, Cha Don showed her a coin necklace. He also had the same necklace around his neck. He said to her, “I love you. Let’s live together till the very last moment of our lives.”

Source: TVreport  ( http://koreandrama.com/incarnation-of-money-finale-review-kang-ji-hwans-special-coin-propose-to-hwang-jung-eum/ )

Incarnation of Money Finale Review: Kang Ji Hwan & Hwang Jung Eum Get Married and Leads to a Happy Ending

20130422_1366557416_80447400_1

In the last episode of Incarnation of Money, Lee Cha Don(played by Kang Ji Hwan) and Bok Jae In(played by Hwang Jung Eum) got married.

After all his revenge was done with help from Jae In, Cha Don proposed to her.

The two had a happy wedding ceremony blessed by a lot of guests. However, when the bride entered, all the guests were shocked. Jae In was no longer the skinny Jae In anymore. She gained all her weight back from eating too much snacks while taking care of her mother.

Despite the astonished guests, Cha Don looked at his bride with eyes full of love and happiness. He said to her, “Jae In. You are so pretty today.” Jae In replied, “I know. You don’t need to mention it,” and gave him a wink.

Along with their wedding, the drama ended with a happy ending.

Source: TVreport     http://koreandrama.com/incarnation-of-money-finale-review-kang-ji-hwan-hwang-jung-eum-get-married-and-leads-to-a-happy-ending/

She gained all her weight back from eating too much snacks while taking care of her mother...so that why she is fat again!And he loves her the way she is!I'm glad i understand the reason!It doesn't matter !I loved the happy ending!

Archived