[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@loveoppayam, you're welcome. they really look cute in those fan arts.

@ck10z, thank you for appreciating my work. yes, we need to know what will happen to Cha Don. About the kissing scene BTS, isn't it nice how the actors respect one another so much, that after hurting them in front of the camera, they immediately apologize to their co-actor?

If i'm not mistaken, Sharks is KNG's next project. The IOM subbers must have been overwhelmed by the legal terminologies of the drama, hence they don't want to sub again.

THE GIFTS THAT BOK JAE IN RECEIVED IN EP. 19 OF IOM
credit: naver and baidu

564123_508455752544800_373330732_n.jpg

Hyuk's gift.

59256_508455915878117_393907049_n.jpg

534297_508456085878100_1435689583_n.jpg

The Blue Bequem Bag

62674_508456215878087_595452735_n.jpg

525200_508456322544743_1147081095_n.jpg
HJE's autographed message to the makers of Bequem bags.

553770_508457025878006_678765415_n.jpg

Cha Don's gift, also a Bequem bag.

552851_508457679211274_1872563292_n.jpg

537140_508485122541863_406312774_n.jpg

A back pack- tote bag.
@GaeinaLee, which of the two do you prefer?

source: Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신 FB

CD makes me laugh -- "just because Hyuk gives her a bag, he cherishes her intensely?"; so what does he do? top it off by buying her a more expensive bag and sending a note that says, "I cherish you intensely" ... the man does NOT know how to woo a woman -- perhaps SK can give him some tips!! :P
:))

@pechumori, love the bag from Hyuk better, but in different colors for sure.. Blue, Black and Green don't suit me. Or, is it me who don't suit those colors, hmmm...  ;)
@lmangla: I was ROTF LOLing when Hyuk said that he learns on how to compliment a lady from a "Dating 101" book! Oh my, if he just tells us that he needs assistance, many of us would gladly volunteer for sure. And, I'll be first in line~! :)

This scene reminds me of the time when they 1st met, ages ago, in hospital room when young JI tended unconscious/memory loss CD and fell madly in love with him... Aww JI, such an ardent loyal admirer  you are.. 
Poor Hyuk, shocked after he overheard his dad and SG's convo. 

@pechumori: CD is conscious and start his next move to keep striking his arch enemies through his loyal assistants and JI. And JI handed over Prosecutor Gwon's accounting book over to Deputy Head, to initiate the investigation.

Annyeong everyone :)

Annyeong @GaeinaLee so this means JI is now on CD's side? Shes helping him now? Fantastic....Sorry unable to watch LIVE to share recaps with everyone cos again, my paboo connection is so slow.

Head Prosecutor Gwon signed a doc with Madam Bok [idk what doc is that] and sealed it in front of Hyuk and Pal Dong. That's when SG informed Gwon about the investigation over his bribery. And Hyuk confronts his dad over the reason of his misconduct. Media frenzy  at the Prosecutors' office where Prosecutor JH and Deputy Head served the warrant letter to Gwon.
Uh, sorry, am not so use at this.. So.. .

Hi @GaeinaLee- I am live streaming for the first time today for this drama.That man. I was in tears over him at the beginning.

Let me smack him now on Jae In's behalf . She was so worried.And he was pretending.

Might switch back to HYI now... was only here for the beginning. Have a good ep 20 guys. Have already streamed YTBLSS ep 10 earlier. Sundays are turning to be quite busy TV nights here.
Wait... he's meeting SK now and he's pretending to have amnesia again?

Guest doanlan

@pechumori

hi, can u give me a link with eng sub of ep 19 please !

I have one but it's not sync, sub doesn't match with video !

thank you

Archived